As posted in Ben Tatar's Facebook
"RIP Dean Bennett who passed away yesterday on the day of my birthday. Dean has been a very close friend of mine for a long time. Dean has interviewed me at fitness conventions many times and away from them. People will always remember Dean for his optimism, goofiness, insight, inspiration, young heart and his ability to have fun anywhere. He was also a humanitarian and a philanthropist for charity events such as relentless and HopeKids. I have lots of funny memories with Dean from fooling around with Sumo Wrestlers to going out to Buffett restaurants with him and the biggest weight lifting monsters in the world! All the buffets were clearly cleared out and we have had tons of wild memories. Dean I'm glad we made history and you have made a huge impact in my life and the life of many others. Dean wants us to continue training, having fun and loving! In an angelical hardcore form, Dean doesn't want us suffer from his loss, but he wants us to continue his legacy by living throughout our most eudemonic hardcore numinous unlimited most kick ass highest fun loving unstoppable pure spirited personal record breaking and our most authentic balls to the wall no holds bared maximum self! Thank you Dean for making the lives of all much greater. ."

More...