• Join Us!
  • 1st cycle
  • 1st cycle
  • 1st cycle
  • 1st cycle
  • 1st cycle
  • 1st cycle
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 1st cycle

azlifter
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default 1st cycle

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • 1st cycle
      • 1st cycle

• 1st cycle
      • 1st cycle
      • 1st cycle
      • 1st cycle
      • 1st cycle
      • 1st cycle
      Going to tell my storry with the purpose of getting input from you guys. Any tips, Suggestions or advice would be great.

I am 5/11 and was around 260lbs in Feb.. My goal was weight loss. I went on a low/no carb diet and introduced cardio:

7am
      1 Myoplex Low carb shake
      10am Low carb bar
      40 minutes of walking
      12pm Salad, chicken breast ect (light lunch).
      3pm Low carb bar
      20 min of weights, 30min of cardio
      7pm light dinner, Salad, Sandwich ect..
      10pm shake

1000-1500 cals a day.

This basic routine got me down to 240-245lbs within 25 days. This was a 5 day a week deal.. Weekends was no workout and eating more but sensible. If I ate 2000 calories I would maintain the same weight. I had to drop the cal intake down to these low levels for loss.

Next I started going to the Gym. Ate about the same. 30-40min on the treadmil at 3.8mph. Started lifting more.. Not intense but lifting with lots of reps. Another 15-20 days later I was at 230lbs.

My goal was 215lbs. Started lifting more and more and decided to do a cycle. Did some research. Asked alot of questions.

I used Nandrolona 300 and took about 3/4's of a CC first week. Introduced alot of protien into the diet. About 200 grams a day via meat, shakes and powder. Also started Xnadrine and amino pills. Cal intake went up to 2000 or so. Still kept the cardio up to 30-40 min a day but lifted to failure in under 10 reps. Did this 5 days a week. Second week I took a CC. My weight shot up over 245 in just those two weeks. Strenght almost doubled. How much the Nan helped I do not know.. But I was lifting hard 5 days a week.. Third week I took a CC again and here I am. I noticed even more weight gain and was told the Nan300 is causing me to hold water. Took some Diuretics and in 2 days lost 7lbs and felt a hell of alot better. Not so puffy and full feeling.

So.. Thats where I am at guys. Dont claim to be an expert by any means. I just did research and asked questions. What I would like is for you guys to give me some advice.. What to do... What not to do... Revised goal is to be 225-230lbs with low body fat. I recently got alot of advice and was told to stack with Win. I was also told about pills that could help with the weight loss portion by raising my body temp.. Something with a C.. Cant rememeber... Thanks for the time.

71olds442
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

youve been working out for what 2 months now? stay off the steroids for atleast another year.

mj23 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 146
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

you need some test in there....

NitroGenX is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

It seems like your motivated and you set a goal for 215lbs. Stick with this goal. Nandrolone at that dose and period of time should not make you hold much water. Your training with weights now so up the protein, stay with the cardio, and get back down to your goal weight. That last statement after revised goals should not even come into play. I think your plan started good and then drifted in an easy way out. No flames, but I think 71olds put it in reality terms. Stay motivated, keep us updated, and get your bf% down.

71olds442
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yeah im not flaming... but if you had been someone who was 5'10 145 and said you wanted to do a cycle, youd have people all over you... for some reason people looking to cut seem to get around it...

azlifter
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks for the advice guys. Going to add some Test. Need to pick some up. Yes. I am motivated. Its going to happen. more then 2 months in and no sign of giving up. Just lifting hard, Eating right and doing research. heh.. So far no problems in the noodle dept. Actually I have an increase in drive. Maybe its my increased self esteem. Working on a post cycle now... Any suggestions?

NitroGenX is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Lots of cardio.

azlifter
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Ok. Got the Test. Its a cream. 20%. Was told to rub on inner leg with 2CC's worth twice a week. Sound right? Took some advice. Going to work on reducing body fat by upping the cardio. 40-60 min a day is the plan. Completed that today. Also have a Bridge cycle planned. Should have that soon. When I get it I can list the contents. Just want to be smart. Rome was not built in a day.

Should I add the Winstrol in now?
      Is this amount of Test proper?
      In the Gym I am noticing a lack of indurance. I wear out fast lifting. I am having to back down the third set. Any advice?

Thanks again for the advice

azlifter
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

bump

71olds442
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by azlifter
      Ok. Got the Test. Its a cream. 20%. Was told to rub on inner leg with 2CC's worth twice a week. Sound right? Took some advice. Going to work on reducing body fat by upping the cardio. 40-60 min a day is the plan. Completed that today. Also have a Bridge cycle planned. Should have that soon. When I get it I can list the contents. Just want to be smart. Rome was not built in a day.

Should I add the Winstrol in now?
      Is this amount of Test proper?
      In the Gym I am noticing a lack of indurance. I wear out fast lifting. I am having to back down the third set. Any advice?

Thanks again for the advice
      where did you get this "test"? is it store bought? you missed our point... you jumped on the steroid bandwagon beofre you were ready. you have no endurance cause youve only been lifting 1 month! if you want to be smart, go natural for a while, build your base, figure out how your body reacts to different types of exercises, lose the bf, and then start... you are right, rome wasnt built in a day.. dont try to speed it u ptoo fast

conger
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Its great that you are motivated and getting in shape but there are some things you might want to think about. In my opion you have started the gear premature. You will grow like a weed naturally if you keep up the weight lifting and cardio. I think by running gear this early you risk injury because your muscles will gain strength much faster than your tendons and other connective tissue. Tendons are slow to strengthen and grow due to low vascularity and are even slower to heal. An injury now could put you back a long time. Same goes for your joints. Work on your form and learn your body as mentioned above. You really dont need the gear to make incredible gains. Keep up the hard work and you wont be disapointed.

Skarn is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 210
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • 1st cycle
      • 1st cycle

• 1st cycle
      • 1st cycle
      • 1st cycle
      • 1st cycle
      • 1st cycle
      • 1st cycle
      Bro, you did some research yes and that's good. But you definitely started way too soon. You need at least a solid year of weight training before you should start roids.....preferrably more. The reason is that your muscles will get stronger...much stronger as you've already realized, but your tendons and ligaments will not mature at the same rate. You will eventually get injured. You really really need to either stop the roids....but I suspect you won't....so then you should definitely NOT go too heavy. Resist the temptation to lift heavy...keep your reps high and the weight low...this will help build tendon/ligament strength and you are cutting anyway so it will help there as well. As for the Winny...many will tell you that it doesn't do a lot at a high body fat percentage....that was my experience as well.

Good luck and listen to the vets advice!

Skarn
      It's better to burn out, than to fade away...