• Join Us!
  • Brock vs Cain
  • Brock vs Cain
  • Brock vs Cain
  • Brock vs Cain
  • Brock vs Cain
  • Brock vs Cain
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Brock vs Cain

rc10j1 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 53
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Brock vs Cain

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Brock vs Cain
      • Brock vs Cain

• Brock vs Cain
      • Brock vs Cain
      • Brock vs Cain
      • Brock vs Cain
      • Brock vs Cain
      • Brock vs Cain
      A clear example that the ufc is rigged. Every sporting event where lots of money involved is rigged. The bilderberg, illuminate or whoever. If you slow mo it that fake uppercut didn't do any damage. Did you see how hyped it was about Cain could be the first Mexican champ. Even all the Mexican ufc signs. The winner was predetermined. This is just like when Boston won the world series. The whole year before I saw a bunch of shows about the curse of the Bambino. Why the big deal that year after 80 years? Because the winner was picked. Same with the ufc now. Boxing has been fixed for decades, why wouldn't big money mma be the same way. Just my 2 cents.
      They call you paranoid until the worst happens, and in the aftermath they will call you a hero.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Brock vs Cain

ALLS I KNOW WHY THE FUK DID BROCK COME OUT SUPER FAST THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE. BUT IN A HEAVY WEIGHT FIGHT I SAY LET IT GO ON UNTIL SOMEONE IS OUT. I BET BROCK COULD OF TOOK MORE DAMAGE AND JUST MABEY THE 2ND ROUND COULD OF BEEN DIFFERENT BUT LIKE I SAID EARLIER THE HAND SPEED OF CAIN DID IT BUT BROCK DIDNT FIGHT HIS FIGHT . BUT HEY NOW CAIN HAS TO TRY AND DEFEND HIS BELT. BROCK DID IT TWICE NOW ITS CAINS TURN. I DO THINK BROCK WILL GET IT BACK.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by rc10j1 View Post
      A clear example that the ufc is rigged. Every sporting event where lots of money involved is rigged. The bilderberg, illuminate or whoever. If you slow mo it that fake uppercut didn't do any damage. Did you see how hyped it was about Cain could be the first Mexican champ. Even all the Mexican ufc signs. The winner was predetermined. This is just like when Boston won the world series. The whole year before I saw a bunch of shows about the curse of the Bambino. Why the big deal that year after 80 years? Because the winner was picked. Same with the ufc now. Boxing has been fixed for decades, why wouldn't big money mma be the same way. Just my 2 cents.
      that aint fixed. yes they are marketing the hell out of cain but most folk who train MMA and watched how brock takes a punch knew cain would win. brock had size. cain had everything else. he is BY FAR a better striker, he is as good a wrestler for mma, his cardio is 10X better, he has a BJJ game that is underrated. how is that a setup?
      you act like brock had to win. brock got his ass kicked fair and square. (BTW cain was born in cali, he is an American, its all trying to get PPV buys from latino countries)
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

PAiN
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by rc10j1 View Post

I agree. The fight was retarded. Brock looked like he had never fought anyone in his entire life. he got killed in the ring. He didn't even try. Glad I didn't pay to watch that crap.

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I can't believe you guys think it was rigged. For crying out loud, can't you at least give Cain credit for winning, like Brock was man enough to do? Why is it that some people can't just accept the fact that he is human. He damn near lost the last fight against Shane Carwin too, but all the excuses came out in favor of Brock, which he did win, but damn near lost. I accepted that fact and said Brock proved he is one tough sob, but this fight it was even more clear that he is not indestructible. The guy does not have a good standing game, and he can't take punches too well, in the sense that he lands on his rear and gets pounded on. He may not go out cold but the ref has to stop it when it is this bad.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I dont think it was rigged I just didnt like brock coming out that fast
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

brody13
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      I can't believe you guys think it was rigged. For crying out loud, can't you at least give Cain credit for winning, like Brock was man enough to do? Why is it that some people can't just accept the fact that he is human. He damn near lost the last fight against Shane Carwin too, but all the excuses came out in favor of Brock, which he did win, but damn near lost. I accepted that fact and said Brock proved he is one tough sob, but this fight it was even more clear that he is not indestructible. The guy does not have a good standing game, and he can't take punches too well, in the sense that he lands on his rear and gets pounded on. He may not go out cold but the ref has to stop it when it is this bad.
      I agree 100%... rigged... gimmi a break, not even close, he just got beat. Hes just big, not a great fighter, thats why he looked inexperienced and made mistakes, because hes still new to the sport. Cain won flat out because he out fought him plain and simple.

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

CAIN JUST HAD MORE SKILL AND IT TOOK THAT TO BEAT SIZE THIS TIME. GOOD FOR CAIN, BROCK WILL LEARN FROM THIS THOUGH
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

tn94z is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

I haven't seen it yet but it sounds like the fight went just like I thought it would. Brock had a ton of holes that he needs to fix. Cain is much more well rounded than Brock. I have said it before and I'll say it again...size will not win all the fights on it's own. You have to be technically good in today's mma.

Good win Cain. Now the fight I have been waiting for....Cain vs JDS!!
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

tn94z is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

I just watched it and there is no way that you can say that fight was rigged. Cain smoked him in every aspect. Brock's double leg is just lazy and telegraphed. I have always thought that but Joe and Mike act like it's the fastest thing in MMA. Cain wrestling was better, standup was knowingly better, and Brock just can't take being hit.

They said Cain hits with 2230lbs of pressure.....what looks like a fake upper cut on video, would probably knock our heads off.

I actually think that was Brock's gameplan....to rush in, get the takedown, and try to pound Cain out early because the longer that Cain is in there, the higher the chances are that he lands. I think Brock followed his game plan to a T, but it just wasn't a good gameplan.
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      I dont think it was rigged I just didnt like brock coming out that fast
      I'm with you on that. I thought Brock should have had a different plan. However, he did get Cain down but couldn't make much out of it. It was a good fight imo. I think Brock gave it a good shot, and did not look like he didn't know how to fight like some people have said. He looked like he just got winded, the same as Carwin did against him.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

Strella is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 206
      Overall activity: 0.3%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Brock vs Cain
      • Brock vs Cain

• Brock vs Cain
      • Brock vs Cain
      • Brock vs Cain
      • Brock vs Cain
      • Brock vs Cain
      • Brock vs Cain
      Cain is just a better fighter. Brock got pummeled in the last fight too, Cain just actually finished him this time.