• Join Us!
  • About my Cycle.. Input please..
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: About my Cycle.. Input please..

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Question About my Cycle.. Input please..

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

AIght, i know that being only 18 (19 soon) that ya I am young to start using. But i have read losts of threads of people that have started early and yeah some regret it and some dont. but what i wanted to know is if some of you bros did start around my age what side effects are you suffering. i mean ya i am young i got that, but i mean i have been doing extensive research for about 2 years now and i think i know a good amount about AAS. I am only really planning on doing at the most 3 cyles, and yea i know that once you get on you just love the feeling and its hard to quit using, i noticed that from using M1T. i know that at this point in my life my body is like being on juice because of the high amount of hormones that are in my body, dont get me wrong i dont have a problem working out natural as i have done it for 4 years now (only an M1T cycle and a 1AD cycle) but to be real with you bros i just wanna know how its like to do a real cycle, just to get it out of my system. however dont think that i dont do everything right when i am on and just think its a miracle drug. i eat super clean and train my ass off. i hope all you bros see what i am saying and dont just think i am some dumb kid who has no idea what i am talkin about.

Anyway i have 4 bottles of Upjohn Test @200mgs. i am going to do a fairly easy cycle of only 400mgs/wk for 10wks (i was going to do 200 but i know that i am only going to do test once) i am not looking for huge weight gain as i will gain a lot of weight back because i have lost so much weight. where i am stuck at though is i am debating on running either liquidex or letrozole during the cycle and then hitting nolv or clomid after with some trib. so those of you who would want to help me out, advice in that area would be great. sorry about the long post but i just wanted to put everything out there.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i willl not comment sorry your to young as senior mod i will ask the other mod not to ell this guyhow to cycle but help with natty stuff and im not flaming you at all buddy just looking out for ya

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

I AGREE WITH JACK,YOUR TO YOUNG TO BE DOING AAS.EVEN PRO HORMONES AT YOUR AGE ARE BAD.AND YOU SAID YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT AAS WELL YOU CANT THINK YOU HAVE TO KNOW.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Got Gear? is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 639
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You realize your selling yourself short by starting young right? The idea is to reach your maximum potential 1st, then add the juice. Why bother with steroids when you can make the same progress naturally?

Steroids will stunt your growth. At 18 you still have the potential to grow an inch or 2 by the time you hit 21. But if you start with the steroids, you'll never grow any taller.
      RIP BigJim33 & GearedUp: You are sorely missed my friends.

Hindsight is always 20/20. But looking back it's still a bit fuzzy.

mick-G is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I know you are hearing this over and over, but you are way too young. You should not have even done the M1T cycle and a 1AD cycle, as they can even have possible adverse reaction in a person your age. You have to take into account your interfering with your own growth and test hormones, which could possibly lead to infertility and improper growth later into adulthood. Please heed these warnings, as you will be doing yourself a great disservice. You can still keep the test it will last at least 7yrs and you do have one of the best depo tests. Keep working out, take a good amount of protein and diet correctly and forget about the aas untill you are ready to make an adult decision at least 25-28yr of age.

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by FUZO
      I AGREE WITH JACK,YOUR TO YOUNG TO BE DOING AAS.EVEN PRO HORMONES AT YOUR AGE ARE BAD.AND YOU SAID YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT AAS WELL YOU CANT THINK YOU HAVE TO KNOW.
      well ya i do know my shit, but u know i didnt want to get flamed because i was thinkin i was cocky and knew everything but ya i do have a good grasp on things...

well if you guys dont want me to cycle could you just help me out here and tell me what kind of effects negatively this could hvae on my body besides growing, my doc said that i am done because she took and X-ray of my hand and the plates in my hands are fuzed and she was sayin that those plates are the same as the epihyseal plates.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by daddy1122
      well ya i do know my shit, but u know i didnt want to get flamed because i was thinkin i was cocky and knew everything but ya i do have a good grasp on things...

well if you guys dont want me to cycle could you just help me out here and tell me what kind of effects negatively this could hvae on my body besides growing, my doc said that i am done because she took and X-ray of my hand and the plates in my hands are fuzed and she was sayin that those plates are the same as the epihyseal plates.
      we are not flamming you we are saying you have not hit natural potential yet wait till your 22 or so

badasz32 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 405
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

your stats say that your really big for 18 whatever your doing right now stick with it, wait 2 years for the juice. your supposed to wait till you have reached your natural limit but i dont know too many people who do this. i think 21 is the youngest you should be. i know guys that strated at 15-17 and some regret it some dont. i would never want a 50-50 chance of not being able to get my dick up ever again. if you take it now you can lower your test levels for the rest of your life. wait it out bro, we have all put in our time naturally.
      Badasz1@Hushmail.com

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by jack hust
      we are not flamming you we are saying you have not hit natural potential yet wait till your 22 or so
      oh i know you guys arent flaming me, i was jsut talkin about when FUZO was sayin that i cant think i know my shit i have to be sure i know it and i was just saying... well ya i knwo my shit but didnt want to get a "cocky" personna going here because im not cocky ya know...

daddy1122
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Originally posted by badasz32
      your stats say that your really big for 18 whatever your doing right now stick with it,
      ya i was at the weight but i had to stop working out because of my colest. levels, liver, bp, all that good stuff that M1T fucked me over on. so i am at like 160 now (very depressing) and havent lifted a weight in like 4 months