• Join Us!
  • BETA-7: The Legal Performance-Enhancement
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: BETA-7: The Legal Performance-Enhancement

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default BETA-7: The Legal Performance-Enhancement

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

BETA-7: The Legal Performance-Enhancement Edge for Athletes

Use or Lose

The edge. In elite competition, it's the difference between first and fifth place. In the gym, it's the difference between 8 reps and 10 reps with the same weight. In the real world, it can be the difference between merely looking "fit" and looking hyper-muscular and lean.

Battlefield warriors, the ancestors of modern athletes, were some of the first to use performance-enhancing substances to get the edge over their enemies. The gladiators of Greece would take potentially lethal stimulants such as strychnine before entering the arena. Norse warriors known as Berserkers would ingest psychoactive compounds and rage into battle in a bloodletting trance.

The use of performance-enhancing substances is as long as the history of sport itself. Cyclists in the 1800's used something they called trimethyl which, believe it or not, was a combination of alcohol, strychnine, heroin, caffeine, and cocaine and sometimes died from it. In the 1930's, amphetamines became widely popular. In fact, heroin and cocaine were openly used in sports until they were first classified as prescription drugs and later as illicit substances.

And of course, the sporting world changed forever in the 1950's when the Soviets brought mass steroid use to the Olympics. Performance enhancing drugs provided instant edge, and new drugs and doping methods quickly followed: EPO, growth hormone, and THG, just to name a few.

Athletes will do anything to get the edge, even break the rules and put their health at risk. Edge-drugs work, and over-the-counter supplements will never give athletes the performance enhancement benefits they can get from illegal substances.

Or will they?

The New Performance Enhancement Leader

It used to happen all the time with creatine and prohormones. After taking part in the early studies of these supplements, athletes and bodybuilders came back to the research labs and pleaded for more. Today, for the first time in a long time, it's happening again.

Researchers report that athletes are begging for a personal stash of a specific substance they used during studies, saying that their workouts "sucked" without it. One of the lead researchers, a man who's competed in bodybuilding himself, suggested that a special note be placed on the label:

"Warning: You won't want to train without it!"

He wasn't kidding.

This substance isn't addictive in the traditional sense of the word, but once the athletes in the study felt its effects, they didn't want to hit the gym (or the field or the track) without it.

The substance is called beta-alanine. Go to any scientific conference and you'll find that it's becoming the most talked about sports supplement since creatine.

Beta-alanine Dissected

Let's keep this simple. Beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid found naturally in both the body and in foods. Giving your body more of this substance allows you to perform more work. Ingest enough of it, at the right times, and it significantly increases skeletal-muscle carnosine.

That is avery big deal. Huge.

Basically, increasing muscle-carnosine levels allows you to do more reps and more sets in a given workout. It means more sets at a higher intensity with less fatigue. It means you can increase training volume, get stronger, get faster, have more endurance, and build more muscle.

In short, beta-alanine . . .

Increases anaerobic threshold (muscular endurance)

Increase aerobic threshold (endurance in general)

Increases physical work capacity

Increases lean mass

Increases intracellular carnosine levels dramatically in both fast-twitch and slow-twitch muscles

Decreases body fat

What does all that mean exactly? It means that beta-alanine is a bona fide performance-enhancing substance of the highest order.

The Performance Enhancer Gets Practical

Beta-alanine works. Big time. Every time. The research is there and the real world results are there. But there's one problem with conventional beta alanine: It must be taken as frequently as 8 times a day for it to work effectively. Even dedicated, hardcore supplement users would have trouble getting all those doses in!

Taking multiple servings is needed to ensure a constant presence of beta-alanine. This helps drive it into the muscle cell where it's synthesized into carnosine. But taking a supplement up to eight times a day just isn't practical. A more effective delivery system had to be created, and Biotest succeeded.

Now, only three doses a day (not eight!) will allow beta-alanine to stay in your blood around the clock!

What do you get when you combine pharmaceutical grade beta-alanine with the very latest in time-release, drug-delivery technology?

BETA-7.

Let the performance enhancement begin.

Questions and Answers

What will I notice when taking BETA-7?

You'll notice that you're able to train harder and do more work. You'll get more reps, more sets, and experience less fatigue. You'll be able to train at a much higher intensity level. This will lead to more muscle, increased strength, and less body fat.

What's the best way to take BETA-7?

For maximal results, take two tablets (2000 mg) three times per day, six to eight hours apart. So, swallow two tablets in the morning, two in the afternoon, and two at night.

Could BETA-7 be banned by an athletic organization?

It's unlikely. Beta-alanine is currently classified as a non-essential amino acid. Anyone can take it without fear of testing positive for anything. In fact, the only regulation remotely applicable is the NCAA rule that prevents coaches from giving it out free to student athletes.

How long does it take to work?

Research suggests that maximal increases in carnosine happen within four weeks. However, most athletes experience noticeable effects earlier than that.

What will BETA-7 do for bodybuilders and weight trainers?

Bodybuilders will be able to train with a higher volume of work. Delaying fatigue with BETA-7 will essentially help you rep out more sets. The greater the training volume, the greater the increase in muscle size.

I want to stack BETA-7 with something. What should it be?

Micronized German creatine is the perfect stacking agent for beta-alanine.

Is there any need to cycle BETA-7?

No.

What are the possible side effects?

Regular beta-alanine in high doses sometimes causes a harmless flushing or tingling effect on the skin. The time-release technology used in BETA-7 solves this problem for the vast majority of users, although some sensitive athletes may still occasionally experience this effect.

Beta-alanine sounds great, but what's this L-alanine stuff some companies are selling?

L-alanine doesn't do anything; it's worthless. You want beta-alanine only; you want BETA-7 only.

The Legal Edge Has Arrived!

There's no doubt that many athletes will continue to use banned substances to increase performance. But there's no need to break the law or risk your health to boost performance in your sport or in the gym.

Time-released BETA-7 legal, highly effective performance enhancement for today's hardcore athlete.

Get some before your competition does.
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

Doink the clown is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: BETA-7: The Legal Performance-Enhancement

I have used this from Biotest and i think it's worth every penny.Takes a while to work tho IMO.

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

INTERESTING!
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

firstenrgy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 270
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'm skeptical. It supposed to "fight the drop ph in muscle so you don't feel the burn" and "beta-alanine is classified as a non-proteinogenic amino acid, as it is not believed to be used in the building of proteins". So if it is not increasing protein synthesis and/or nitrogen retention then the ability to grow more is solely based on adjusting ph balance in muscle tissue? Another issue is its a non-essential amino acid. They claim that they have developed a way to get it through the GI tract (where most is usually destroyed) in tact then to be absorbed in the small intestine. Many companies have tried this before with numerous drugs and have failed time and again. Most went to a cyclodextrin molecule around the drug and had it absorbed sublingualy.
      Just seems like a stretch.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by firstenrgy View Post
      I'm skeptical. It supposed to "fight the drop ph in muscle so you don't feel the burn" and "beta-alanine is classified as a non-proteinogenic amino acid, as it is not believed to be used in the building of proteins". So if it is not increasing protein synthesis and/or nitrogen retention then the ability to grow more is solely based on adjusting ph balance in muscle tissue? Another issue is its a non-essential amino acid. They claim that they have developed a way to get it through the GI tract (where most is usually destroyed) in tact then to be absorbed in the small intestine. Many companies have tried this before with numerous drugs and have failed time and again. Most went to a cyclodextrin molecule around the drug and had it absorbed sublingualy.
      Just seems like a stretch.
      Good point, i have given it to my cage fighters and almost had to double the dose and it's expensive, but it def seemed to work.The work volume i got from them was worth the effort.It didnt put on muscle but they were able to work out longer, so overtraining had to be monitored as well.

firstenrgy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 270
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Doink the clown View Post
      Good point, i have given it to my cage fighters and almost had to double the dose and it's expensive, but it def seemed to work.The work volume i got from them was worth the effort.It didnt put on muscle but they were able to work out longer, so overtraining had to be monitored as well.
      And I might add, good point on your part. IF you were looking for endurance a PH balance would be a greater benefit. I just can't get past the Gastrointesinal thing. It's like saying I have a fragile peptide like GH and I'll get it through the GI tract. Just hard to believe. NOW, don't get me wrong... There was a subtance called creatine that everone was skeptical of and it worked in a large percentage of people, so who is to say? Just putting out food for thought.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by firstenrgy View Post
      And I might add, good point on your part. IF you were looking for endurance a PH balance would be a greater benefit. I just can't get past the Gastrointesinal thing. It's like saying I have a fragile peptide like GH and I'll get it through the GI tract. Just hard to believe. NOW, don't get me wrong... There was a subtance called creatine that everone was skeptical of and it worked in a large percentage of people, so who is to say? Just putting out food for thought.
      I'd love to use this supp on a grand scale but the cost would be out of this world, using the basic premise that down alot and hope some gets in there for effect. good replies bro.