• Join Us!
  • The law is the law
  • The law is the law
  • The law is the law
  • The law is the law
  • The law is the law
  • The law is the law
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: The law is the law

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default The law is the law

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • The law is the law
      • The law is the law

• The law is the law
      • The law is the law
      • The law is the law
      • The law is the law
      • The law is the law
      • The law is the law
      The law is the law
      THE LAW IS THE LAW

So "if" the US government determines that it is against the law for the words"under God" to be on our money, then, so be it.

And "if" that same government decides that the

"Ten Commandments" are not to be used in or on a government installation, then, so be it.

I say,
      "so be it," because I would like to be a
      law abiding US citizen.

I say,
      "so be it," because I would like to think that
      smarter people than I are in positions to make good decisions

I would like to think that those people have the

American public's best interests at heart.

BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I'D LIKE?

Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God and cannot post His Commandments in Government buildings,
      I don't believe the Government and its employees should participate in the Easter and Christmas celebrations which honor the God that our government is eliminating from many facets of American life.

I'd like my
      mail delivered on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter. After all, it's just another day.

I'd like the
      "US Supreme Court to be in session on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter as well as Sundays." After all, it's just another day.

I'd like the
      Senate and the House of Representatives to not have to worry about getting home for the "Christmas Break."After all it's just another day.

I'm thinking that a lot of
      my taxpayer dollars could be saved, if all government offices & services would work on Christmas, Good Friday & Easter. It shouldn't cost any overtime since those would be just like any other day of the week to a government that is trying to be "politically correct."

In fact....

I think that
      our government should work on Sundays (initially set aside for worshipping God...) because, after all, our government says thatit should be just another day....

What do you all think????

If this idea gets to enough people,
      maybe our elected officials will stop giving in to the "minority opinions" and begin, once again, to represent the "majority" of ALL of the American people.
      SO BE IT...........

Please Dear Lord,

Give us the help needed to keep you in our country!

'Amen' and 'Amen'
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: The law is the law

Now I love this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Great post! That is something I never thought about to tell you the truth. Heck, this president hasn't even found a church to celebrate at yet, so I don't think he would mind. I woner why that is anyway, is it maybe because he doesn't want everyone to associate him with a particalar religion? Is it because maybe he doesn't want the Muslims to feel offended since he had a Muslim father? Is it because maybe he simply isn't religious and only went to church previously because the minister did more condemning of America than actual worshiping? Who knows and who cares, it is what it is right?
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

IronpumpedLady is offline Vixen
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 55
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I Love this!!!

Stay Strong~~!!!
      IPL

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • The law is the law
      • The law is the law

• The law is the law
      • The law is the law
      • The law is the law
      • The law is the law
      • The law is the law
      • The law is the law
      What do I think? I think...no, I know, that elected officials aren't smarter than the majority. I know that elected officials don't have the people's best interest in mind. If that were so, they'd upheld The Constitution which was written carefully by true intellectuals with the people's interest, liberty, and rights at absolute top priority. All the bullshit laws after the fact, after that great document and The Bill of Rights, is nothing more than bullshit written by power tripping, egotistical dikfaces with their best interest and the interest of lobbyist and special interest groups at forefront. Stupid laws written by stupid people. And look at the results of all those laws. Take a good look at America, and what the people believe. How they live. Who they vote for president, and the freedom they've watched dwindle right out from under them over the years. And we've let America get this way because everybody believes that the whack job politicos, that are so far out of touch with the real world, are smarter than they are. pshheeit.

If you really look hard into what our founding fathers believed, and what they created for us. It's like heaven on earth. They were smart individuals with their heads in the right place. Not up their asses like everyone to follow them. They created the greatest government in the world. in history. Laws have destroyed that beautiful creation. And as Ben Franklin, I believe it was, said, "once it's gone, it's gone." You can't get it back.
      Thank laws for the state we're in. And please, notice what takes us further away from what we were. It is and will be, laws.

God Bless America!
      1 up

Go Gators