• Join Us!
  • Obama Campaign Now Claims Obama Didn't Know About Ayers'
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Obama Campaign Now Claims Obama Didn't Know About Ayers'

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Obama Campaign Now Claims Obama Didn't Know About Ayers'

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

NOW THESE ARE FACTS AND AGAIN PEOPLE WANT OBAMA IN OFFICE . THEY ARE SO GOING TO BE SCREWED IF HE GETS IN

Obama Campaign Now Claims Obama Didn't Know About Ayers' Past"

Quote:
      "Our Jim Acosta talked with your senior strategist David Axelrod about this. In 1995, William Ayers held kind of a get-to-know you event at his place where he was introducing Barack Obama to the political culture there in Chicago when he was running for the State Senate for the first time. David Axelrod said that at that meeting Senator Obama was not aware of Ayers' radical background." -- CNN's John Roberts

MEDIA ADVISORY, October 6 /Standard Newswire/ -- The following is the review of CNN's "American Morning" on October 6, 2008:

CNN's John Roberts: "I just want to try to get to the heart of it so that people at home can understand. Our Jim Acosta talked with your senior strategist David Axelrod about this. In 1995, William Ayers held kind of a get-to-know you event at his place where he was introducing Barack Obama to the political culture there in Chicago when he was running for the State Senate for the first time. David Axelrod said that at that meeting Senator Obama was not aware of Ayers' radical background. Is that true?"

Obama Senior Strategist Robert Gibbs: "Look, if that's what David said, that is true. Look, again, this is a relationship, excuse me, that Barack Obama has condemned the actions of Bill Ayers. This is somebody that The New York Times said Barack Obama's not close to, and, again, John, this is a way of distracting the American people from what's important."

Watch the New Obama Campaign Defense

FACT CHECK: Axelrod Has Said Ayers and Obama Are "Certainly Friendly," And The Obama Campaign Has NEVER BEFORE SAID Obama Didn't Know Ayers' Radical And Violent History -- But Has Referred To Him As "Respected Advisor" To Chicago Mayor

When Politico First Reported On Obama's 1995 Meeting At William Ayers' Home Reportedly Launching His Campaign, The Obama Campaign Never Said He Didn't Know Ayers' Radical History. "In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of the district's influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. While Ayers and Dohrn may be thought of in Hyde Park as local activists, they're better known nationally as two of the most notorious -- and unrepentant -- figures from the violent fringe of the 1960s anti-war movement. ... I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers' house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress,' said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer health care, of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn. [Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor.' Obama's campaign dismisses the notion that his relationship with Ayers should be seen through the lens of the latter's violent past, or his present lack of regret for the bombings. ... He described Ayers as a professor of education at the University of Illinois-Chicago and a former aide to Mayor Richard J. Daley,' referring to printed reports that he had "advised" Daley on school reform. Dr. Young and another guest, Maria Warren, described it similarly: as an introduction to Hyde Park liberals of the handpicked successor to Palmer, a well-regarded figure on the left. When I first met Barack Obama, he was giving a standard, innocuous little talk in the living room of those two legends-in-their-own-minds, Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn,' Warren wrote on her blog in 2005. They were launching him -- introducing him to the Hyde Park community as the best thing since sliced bread.'" (Ben Smith, "Obama Once Visited 60s Radicals," The Politico, 1/22/08)

When Senator Hillary Clinton Made Similar Attack, Obama Campaign NEVER Made Argument That He Didn't Know About Obama's Radical And Violent Past. (Obama For America, "Fact Check On Obama And Ayers, factcheck.barackobama.com, 4/17/08)

Obama Campaign Argued That Ayers Was "Respected Advisor" To Chicago Mayor Daley, And That "Charges Against Ayers Were Dropped And He Served No Time." (Obama For America, "Fact Check On Obama And Ayers, factcheck.barackobama.com, 4/17/08)

Axelrod Has Previously Said Obama And Ayers Are "Certainly Friendly." AXELROD: "They're certainly friendly, they know each other, as anyone whose kids go to school together." (Ben Smith, "Ax On Ayers," www.politico.com, 2/26/08)

Two Years After Meeting Ayers, Obama Published "Rave Review" Of Ayers' Book In The Chicago Tribune, And Jointly Appeared On Academic Panels Together. "The two men were involved in efforts to reform the city's education system. They appeared together on academic panels, including one organized by Michelle Obama to discuss the juvenile justice system, an area of mutual concern. Mr. Ayers's book on the subject won a rave review in The Chicago Tribune by Mr. Obama, who called it a searing and timely account.'" (Jo Becker and Christopher Drew, "Pragmatic Politics, Forged On The South Side," The New York Times, 5/11/08)
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Obama Campaign Now Claims Obama Didn't Know About Ayers'

It just baffles me how many lies he gets caught in and changes his story and people still want to vote for this Fraud! America has truely become a spineless shallow minded place

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

DEEP SOUTH I AGREE WITH YOU BUT NOT YET ON HOW AMERICANS ARE SPINELESS. I WONT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS UNLESS OBAMA IS ELECTED.I CANNOT THINK THAT AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE THAT UNEDUCATED TO NOT SEE THE TRUTH THE WRITING ON THE WALL.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      DEEP SOUTH I AGREE WITH YOU BUT NOT YET ON HOW AMERICANS ARE SPINELESS. I WONT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS UNLESS OBAMA IS ELECTED.I CANNOT THINK THAT AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE THAT UNEDUCATED TO NOT SEE THE TRUTH THE WRITING ON THE WALL.
      it's gonna have nothing to do with that bro...nothing to do with the past. nothing to do with the lie's. nothing to do with anything you WANT it to be about....it's gonna be about NOW!!! NOW, people are broke. NOW, people are sick of spending Billions in a war on terror that gets looked at in the same light as the war on drugs...not winable. NOW, people are sick of watching millionaires get bailout, while neighbors loose their house. NOW, people are tired of layoff's. NOW, people blame Bush....they blame repub's. that's who sits at the head of the table...that's who takes the heat.
      in my opinion, obama will be prez. i dont like it, anymore than you do, but it's gonna go that way. people are ignorant. if it happens NOW, it's the blame of who's behind the wheel NOW!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

so then people will elect someone who will make the usa worse.anyone show me how he will make it better. i wont beleive it. yeah they know the economy is in a mess but they also know what obama will do to make it worse. i refuse to acnowledge differently until the election is over. the polls lie the msm lies obama lies.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

so then people will elect someone who will make the usa worse.anyone show me how he will make it better. i wont beleive it. yeah they know the economy is in a mess but they also know what obama will do to make it worse. i refuse to acnowledge differently until the election is over. the polls lie the msm lies obama lies.
      i'm not talking polls bro. and, dont get me wrong, i dont think he'll be good for us either. ofcourse, i didnt think bill clinton would be good for us, and he WASNT, but he made it in!! i'm not saying you should concede...i'm just telling you my opinion. people, as a whole, are stupid. individuals are smart. the STUPID people will hand this election to him. he's different. mccain is guilty by association! i very well could be wrong....i'm just giving you one stupid guy's opinion.
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

[QUOTE=FUZO;864776]so then people will elect someone who will make the usa worse.QUOTE]

umm..bush got re-elected didnt he?

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

BUSH ISNT RUNNING.ALL YOU WANT IS TO SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT MCCAIN AND PALIN WHY DONT YOU GIVE ME SOME POLITICAL ISSUES WHY OBAMA SHOULD BE PRESIDENT.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

im well aware that bush isnt running fuzo...but i did make a clear response to your previous post about americans not electing someone who would make things worse...when they did in fact re elect someone that had already begun to make things worse....
      you want me to give you some reasons why obama should be president?
      i dont really have any..if i did i would support him and vote for him...
      but i will say id rather have him than run the risk of that idiot palin being president...i must have alot of foreign relations experience because my state borders canada..maybe even more than her because ive lived overseas...shes a joke!!!

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by straydoglogic View Post
      im well aware that bush isnt running fuzo...but i did make a clear response to your previous post about americans not electing someone who would make things worse...when they did in fact re elect someone that had already begun to make things worse....
      you want me to give you some reasons why obama should be president?
      i dont really have any..if i did i would support him and vote for him...
      but i will say id rather have him than run the risk of that idiot palin being president...i must have alot of foreign relations experience because my state borders canada..maybe even more than her because ive lived overseas...shes a joke!!!

OH DID YOU FORGET PALIN IS #2 NOT THE #1 SPOT.SO YOU WOULD WANT OBAMA WITH NO EXPEREINCE NO FOREIGN POLICY EXPEREINCE HUH.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

OH DID YOU FORGET PALIN IS #2 NOT THE #1 SPOT.SO YOU WOULD WANT OBAMA WITH NO EXPEREINCE NO FOREIGN POLICY EXPEREINCE HUH.
      did you read my post? i said " run the risk" of her becoming president...

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

YOU WOULD RUN THE RISK OF A NON EXPEREINCE PERSON WITH NO FOREIGN POLICY EITHER THEN A PERSON WHO HAS BEEN A MAYOR FOR 8 YRS AND A GOV FOR 2 WHO HAS MORE EXPEREINCE AND EXECUTIVE EXPEREINCE.