Okay, so as the title says I was turned to a sight that offers a free game if you join their site for free. It is a game trading site. They are offering a promotion to let you choose any game up to 100points (which they have some decent choices for xbox, 360, ps2, ps3, wii, gamecube, pc) for free. You literally pay nothing! I tried it and it worked. I picked SRS Street Racing Syndicate for the xbox and my brother picked Sim City 3000 for PC. We both recieved our games in 1 week.

I thought there would be a catch, or spam in my mail or something so I created an email address specifically to sign up for this. I joined and there was no catch. No cost to sign up, no cost to get your free game.

The site is a game trading site, and they are giving 1 free game to new subscribers to allow them to 1. see how it works & 2. see it's legit.
Basically you can list any games you want, when someone requests your game you send it to them. Once they recieve the game they leave you feedback, and you get points. Those points are what you use to pick any game of your choice, and the owner sends the game to you. The trades are final, so the game you pick becomes your property. You don't have to send it back.

If your interested copy and paste the link below and it will bring you to the site...
https://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/jo...r=540953123876

This is not a Spam! I've been a member here for a few months, and just wanted to help out some fellow stang owners with a hook up I found.

If you join, post up what games you picked. I'm curious as to what everyone will choose.