• Join Us!
  • shopping all day
  • shopping all day
  • shopping all day
  • shopping all day
  • shopping all day
  • shopping all day
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: shopping all day

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default shopping all day

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • shopping all day
      • shopping all day

• shopping all day
      • shopping all day
      • shopping all day
      • shopping all day
      • shopping all day
      • shopping all day
      There are 2 happy females in the house tonight. One got a big lady-bug that unfolds into a pillow. It must be the bees-nass too, because every little kid in the mall was sweat'n that lady bug pillow thing. Which reminds me. I need to get my pay-back for that. She was supposed to pay for that with her allowance.

Mommy is content with her new Coach purse. I swear. I walk through Dillards at the right time almost every time. I save more money at that place, and purchasing good stuff too. Just sales at the right time. She lucked out. Big time! So...They're all happy. Mommy asked what I got, and I said 2 happy women. But, I just realized I messed up. I forgot about the Vickie's Secret stuff that she let me pick out. I hope it looks okay on me.lol...yyyeah...no. It'll look like a million dollar bill on that woman though! Always...

I forgot how tiring a day of shopping is. I'm beat. Especially after this week.

My wife was feeling bad cause I didn't get anything. I had to remind her that my hobbies take a little budget, and, I ordered some pretty cool accessories this morning. But they don't compete with the new bag. Heck, my stuff only cost more than the lady-bug pillow by about $20. But, the optics that mount to one of the accessories on order will be okay.

I'm dieing for cooler weather.
      1 up

Go Gators

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: shopping all day

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      There are 2 happy females in the house tonight. One got a big lady-bug that unfolds into a pillow. It must be the bees-nass too, because every little kid in the mall was sweat'n that lady bug pillow thing. Which reminds me. I need to get my pay-back for that. She was supposed to pay for that with her allowance.

Mommy is content with her new Coach purse. I swear. I walk through Dillards at the right time almost every time. I save more money at that place, and purchasing good stuff too. Just sales at the right time. She lucked out. Big time! So...They're all happy. Mommy asked what I got, and I said 2 happy women. But, I just realized I messed up. I forgot about the Vickie's Secret stuff that she let me pick out. I hope it looks okay on me.lol...yyyeah...no. It'll look like a million dollar bill on that woman though! Always...

I forgot how tiring a day of shopping is. I'm beat. Especially after this week.

My wife was feeling bad cause I didn't get anything. I had to remind her that my hobbies take a little budget, and, I ordered some pretty cool accessories this morning. But they don't compete with the new bag. Heck, my stuff only cost more than the lady-bug pillow by about $20. But, the optics that mount to one of the accessories on order will be okay.

I'm dieing for cooler weather.

My daughter and I shopped with Grandma ll day too! Grandma bought her lots of new school clothes. She looks like a littel fashion diva! There is a store called Justice, for little girls, and the clothes there are just adorable. Any little girl would go crazy in there.

Fuzo just bought her the ladybug pillow pal this week. It is real cute!

A new Coach purse? Nice! I could use another one myself!

Sounds like yout girls are happy and happy wife makes for happy household!!!
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

You're so right. Whatever it takes.

My wife never gets anything. I wanted to get her a new pair of running shoes. cause there was a buy one pair, get a second pair half-off sale at Hibbett's.hehe...I coulda got the Nikes with blue in them. I wear allot of blue, and my blue ones are wore-out. And I just got a new pair of black and white ones, so...I couldn't just throw down for another pair. She doesn't understand the shoe thing. She does understand I like my shoes to match, but it's still hard to justify. That sale woulda done it, but she didn't really need new running shoes. And, I'm glad we didn't get them, because that Coach purse made her light-up. You can tell she loves those things. And this one is really nice. They have the Coach badge, and the actual horse-drawn coach-carriage just over the coach emblem on the new ones. I must admit. It is a nice looking purse. It's dark-brown. Like a chocolate brown. I know...when the sales woman told her about it, because there wasn't one on display(she had sold that one), but even my wife was telling her no thanks, don't worry with getting one. The lady knew though. Plus the wife had a Coach on her shoulder, so the lady knew she liked them. But it turned out to be a winner. Very nice purse. I like that we got to see it get pulled from the box, plastic wrap taken off, and all. Never been touched by all the browsers.
      In the truck, headed home. My wife, all giddy said, "see, I don't care about new shoes. This purse makes me happy." And I could tell.
      I think I've found a way to make her not resent a new gun purchase.lol. The cost is pretty darn close to my taste in guns. Those purses are 2-3times the price of some people's gun price range.

The last thing we got, on our way out, wasa our daughter's last school outfit. It's the cutest one too. She'll look so cute! We got her some pretty little marry-jane style shoes. You don't look at them and think, 'marry-janes'. They're way more hip. They have white stitching, and a raised heel, with kind-of-a thicker sole all around. But they're "dressy". They'll look very nice with the outfit from yesterday. And with her little fold-down socks that are ruffley, and different girly colors around the edges. ohhh...too fast...she's just became this little girl she is now so fast. I dread the day she forgets that we're BFFs. She always says that to me. Everyday. That's been her new thing for the last couple months. "Daddy, we're best friends forever!"
      1 up

Go Gators

skinnyman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 375
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I can never argue, complain or get upset when my wife buys something she wants. I happen to be the spender in the family. Its not like a buy often or alot but, when i do spend, it's pretty pricey stuff.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • shopping all day
      • shopping all day

• shopping all day
      • shopping all day
      • shopping all day
      • shopping all day
      • shopping all day
      • shopping all day
      Quote Originally Posted by skinnyman View Post
      I can never argue, complain or get upset when my wife buys something she wants. I happen to be the spender in the family. Its not like a buy often or alot but, when i do spend, it's pretty pricey stuff.
      yep. It's a relief when this woman gets something. There's a story about her shopping all day with a friend, and came home with 1 pair of socks. After calling me about an outfit that looked and fit great, but it was $100. I said, "You better get it then." She came home with 1 pair of socks.lol...(She's very petite, and short, so outfits that fit perfect are hard to find for her.)

I'm glad I was there the other night to say, "ring it up." for that purse.
      I'm actually glad I made sure she stopped at the Coach counter. She was about to head out after just saying, "I like this one." without really looking.
      1 up

Go Gators