• Join Us!
  • Unrest in Canada Over North American Union
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unrest in Canada Over North American Union

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Post Unrest in Canada Over North American Union

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Full Article
      Summary:

(1)The first formal step towards the NAU (North American Union) was NAFTA.
      (2)The second formal step was the integration and subjugation of Canada's military into the US military command under NORAD, NORTHCOM, and the Bi-National Planning Agreement.
      (3)The third formal step in the creation of the NAU was the implementation of the respective liberty-stripping anti-terrorist legislations, the Patriot Act in the USA and the Anti-terrorist Act in Canada.

It [North American Union (NAU)]remains a work in progress agreement of incredible treacherous magnitude. It has already succeeded in implementing profound changes to three nations integrating the geographical region of North America. We do not even know the full extent of what has been completed or what little is left to be accomplished.

We know that a powerful think tank chaired by former Sen. Sam Nunn and guided by trustees including Richard Armitage, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Harold Brown, William Cohen and Henry Kissinger, is in the final stages of preparing a report to the White House and U.S. Congress on the benefits of integrating the U.S., Mexico and Canada into one political, economic and security bloc.

We know that the final report, published in English, Spanish and French, is scheduled for submission to all three governments by Sept. 30, according to the Center for Strategic & International Studies.

We know that the data collected for the report is based on seven secret roundtable sessions involving between 21 and 45 people and conducted by CSIS. The participants are politicians, business people, labour leaders and academics from all three countries with equal representation.

For this reason the Canadian Action Party/Parti action canadienne calls for electoral reform.

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Unrest in Canada Over North American Union

If and when it actually does go through, it's gonna be one huge cluster fukk! Would the US still opperate under the Constitution (as much as we are at present anyway) or would a new one be adopted?

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I don't know but I think it is to be similiar to the EU and those countries all signed a new constitution.

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

So.....ummmm.....what the hell are we building a wall between us and Mexico for if we are going to have one economy and one security block? Wouldn't it be better to put the wall at the bottom of Mexico? It's like saying 'hey, welcome, now you are one of us, but you can't come in.' WTF? Also, and here's a really good question, Canada has some of the cheapest meds around, are they going to have to jack up prices because we do or will this country tell the med companies to compete with one another? I'd like to see med cost come down and competing with Canada could be the answer to that. Also, and I can see where this is going, with no real border between the three countries we could place military positions wherever we need.

In the long run, I think it will be a cluster fuk as kite said for at least a decade and then it could very well help to stabilize the three. Mexico's economy is pretty good and they loan a lot of money out. Also, the second richest man in the world is from Mexico. He has slowly creeped up under the radar and is just behind Bill Gates by just a few billion dollars. This ought to be very interesting. Now, we will all have to learn spanish and french. Yep, this is sounding more and more like Europe. lol Just about everyone in Europe speaks 2-3 lanuages at the least. I knew a girl from Poland who was brought up to speak 4 languages as a minimum.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

solidground is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 90
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

seriously, lets pray this doesnt happen. I think it will, but everyone needs to everything they can as this comes closer to happening..Not to sound crazy, but This is somthing that really could set off a revolution imo.
      (candidates@google:ron paul )

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

a revolution??!! wow...you actually believe enough people look into the news and current events PAST paris hilton and the rest of the skank squad??!! i dont even see a movement coming out of this...nope, just gonna get passed and everyone will go on.
      i really dont know how i feel about it...i'm still digesting the whole "paris goes to jail" fiasco...
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^ yea i know what u mean, and it makes me sick that americans are like that but its true..There are alot of people like me, on the brink of exploding..maybe its alot more like this in NY? there will eventually be some type of revolution if things keep happening the way they are, when people reach "critical mass" we will join together and change will come..It may not be from a north american union but that will definately be a spark just like 9-11 was..I mean if the NAU happens it really means the end of America, we can not let that happen..Your right on about our media though, although its controlled theres gotta be atleast a few good journalists left and a few independent news sources that will get the word out..On 9-11 last year (day that truly changed my life) i went to the city and there had to be 3000+ of us in black "investigate 9-11" shirts..Well the media somehow blacked us out eventhough we were 2/3rds of the people there, not one shirt was seen on the news and we were just referred to as anti war protestors lol..The media should be on our side but they clearly not, as u all know, all major news outlets are owned by 5 corps, thats the problem..On that note i read today murdoch (owner of fox) bought or is buying the wall street journal.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thats another problem in of itself bro...even if there is an independant little guy somewhere..any piece he does will be smoked. you were there with live camara's and black fuggin shirts and this was the first i heard about it....how is some nobody from the dew drop times gonna get his piece about anything, anywhere? again, aint gonna happen....see, imo, the problem is multifasceted. you got's the people who watch the local news (i do...weather, traffic, detroit death toll, ect), and they are owned and fed by the larger networks. no ground breaking shyt going down there. then you got's the internet surfer guy (me again). he pop's around from news site to news site grabbing the major headlines and reading what intrest's him, but it's more of a passing the time kinda thing. then you got researcher guy (that'd be you and some of your homies) they go into the little nook and cranies of the internet, and LOOK for specific things on specific subjects (now, most of these guy's gravitate towards the stories that already side with their way of thinking just to further fuel their own rage, as opposed to actually researching the subject unbiasedly....not saying that, that's you bro) then you got the millions and millions that honestly, between kids, jobs, relationship prob's, and bills, they dont give a fuk and just turn on whatever news there is and watch, and maybe retain some tid bit of useless nothing to regergatate at another time when they feel the need to prove to a co-worker or someone that they know what's going on in the world....the information that is available through the internet is not organised enough...all these "tell all" sites cannot be found unless searched for, and people dont think about searching...most are lazy. ccn, msnbc, fox news...easy! it's been drilled in their heads. it'll take something big to find the responce from american public that your looking for bro....a clear, and provable crime (the type the "conspieracy" theorist are fast to site, but cant nail down) would need to be outed...untill that happens, i dont think your gonna mustard the support needed to do anything, about anything.you can point all day and scream "THEIR DOING THIS SHYT OVER HERE, SO YOU DONT SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING OVER THERE, DUMBASSES!!!!!!" and you'd be right...why do you think they do it? becouse it works...

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

man i wish i had the answers how to change the system,i would think we need some rich people who arent in the "establishment" to step up in to the media business..At the same time I really dont know how to change the media,i think it might be too late for that..I was telling DJ the other day about Critical Mass, Its when people wake up at the same time..IT happens because for one most people in America see things changing and dont like it, (yes most are apathetic for the reasons you stated and those people may not even think the changes are harmful- but they do see it).. and then theres people like me and even you who see things changing and do research and are willing to take action to some extent..the other part of critical mass imo is on a subliminal or almost telepathic level (humans throughout history tend to realize things and also even evolve around the world at the same time with out direct communication ..So based on these two factors and history-When people dont like whats going on they are waiting for that spark/event to take action (critical mass)..What im trying to say is i think people are pissed off with whats going on these days and the majority will come together in one way or another in order to make a change.

-sorry if i was unclear, its kinda difficult to explain..look it up if im making no sense.

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Lou Dobbs has been impressing me as a journalist. Askin some tough questions bout a lot of hot and undercover topics.

Just "YOU TUBE" some of his latest vid commentary and stories.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1 View Post
      Lou Dobbs has been impressing me as a journalist. Askin some tough questions bout a lot of hot and undercover topics.

Just "YOU TUBE" some of his latest vid commentary and stories.
      i'll do that...

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i understand the concept of reaching critical mass, and i understand what your saying in your post. i dont think a rich man will come along anytime soon. if he's rich, TRULY rich, he owes someone and is more likely part of the problem, not solution. even those youtube dudes COULDA done alot more. they did alot just by offering a place to go, but it's still more of a entertainment tool, and now it's part of the system, so it's not gonna change. no-one that has big $ WANTS it to change.
      that "spark" you refer to is what i was saying...someone HAS to be caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and i mean REALLY caught. no ones gonna have the attention span long enough for just some random guy to jump up and start an acusation. even mike moore (i hate saying that fukers name) for all of his finger pointing cant get the job done. he's an "outsider", too biased, and not engaging enough. nope...gotta be creditable, gotta be an "insider", and HAS to have SOLID PROOF!!! whatever it is that's been "caught" doing, has to be very bad, and has to hit FAST for a "spark" to ignite. again, americans have the attention span of a 3 yr old, so dont beat around the bush and drag it out....it's all a tall order..i dont see it happening anytime soon bro. keep the gas moving up and down. keep the economy (in certain area's) in termoil, we (the public at large) gotta enough to concentrate on...oh, look...a shiny quater!!!

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

lou dobbs is pretty good, colbert, bill maher (most of the time) and john stewart too..I mean they all kind of whitewash things and dont dig deep but theyre doind more then the rest.You cant really blame them for wanting to keep there jobs.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

yea...i've watched maher and stewart...even though they try to make subjects entertaining with comedy, i dont think they're takin real seriously....and your right...they want to keep their jobs, so they dont really get too deep.

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

PL456 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 143
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

"twilight zone"....Ill bet you guys think that that whole super highway thing is going to be built, too, right? the one that links canada to mexico and has the military lanes and all, too. The whole idea that the USA will be dissolved and all that? Is george bush behind all this? I bet he is..Ill bet he really wants to be the supreme leader of the entire world, right? Do you guys "dig" Al Gore and the inconvenient truth? have you bought your Prius yet? switched out your light bulbs??

Here are the facts:
      The world has always been evil and going downhill...ever since adam and eve.
      God is fully aware of everything that happens on earth. He has a predetermined time to release the end times on the earth. Man has no control over our destiny...the end times are our destiny--God wins. All the current events---one world government, one world religion, one world currency.. all point to prophecy from the Bible. Man has not changed at all. we have always been wrong, the world is wrong. things will get bad here in this world before its all over, much worse. A friend of the world is an enemy to God. People get all freaked out over this stuff, worried about how "we" can "change" things and "right the ship". This is folly. The die have been cast and God wins, but not after much suffering brought upon ourselves through sin. Those that are saved do not worry about these things. We focus on God and His word. Pray without ceasing, and be always thankful. Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself.
      Alright Klash, let's hear your intellectual rationalization and belittling of what I have posted.
      -----+++DrugFree4Life+++-----