• Join Us!
  • One thing that bothers me...
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One thing that bothers me...

diggi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default One thing that bothers me...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I drive and park at a certain spot when I go to work..and then I take subway line because the parking where I work is $600 a MONTH ? in downtown Boston so I go with the Subway. Every single day I see weird looking people, but mostly overweight women that have like 5 young children with them, its truly pathetic. What I realized over some time is that most of these women are Latinas...Mexico..El Salvador, etc.. they are usually short, overweight at least 180 to 200lbs FATSO eating burgers inside the damn train..and having 5 kids with them. I know most of them don't work and live on food stamps and welfare and shiite like that but those kids - the only reason why they have them is so they can get child support and not work, sit at home, get fat, eat and watch TV..its sooo phuucked up the way this system works..I would send her FATASS to work..right away..and have her EARN their money or phuckin deport each one of them back to their countries. Why do I have to work and all my taxes are going to their welfare, foodstamps and other expenses that they need to maintain their lifestyle which is SIT AT HOME, EAT FRIES AND BURGERS ALL PHUCKING DAY...

BIGSARGE is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 409
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: One thing that bothers me...

YOU THINK PAYING AAXES FOR THEM IS BAD. TRY BEING IN IRAQ WHILE THEY ARE THERE IN THE U.S. LIVING THE GOOD LIFE.
      I JUMP OUT OF PLANES AND KILL MOTHERF*CKERS. WHAT DO YOU DO?

diggi
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSARGE View Post
      YOU THINK PAYING AAXES FOR THEM IS BAD. TRY BEING IN IRAQ WHILE THEY ARE THERE IN THE U.S. LIVING THE GOOD LIFE.
      OH, I FEEL YOU MAN.. I FORGOT TO ADD THE SHIIT THAT GOES ON OVERSEAS.

supernova1021 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 152
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Because you said it best yourself diggi.... "The system is phuked up."

Personally it makes me so irritated I feel like smacking them around. Sometimes people actually may be in a situation where they NEED government assitance but more often than not, they are just LAZY...as you said.

I believe the time period for living off of assistance should be dramatically shortened depending on the case. Wean these fat lazy people off of it and then BAM... no more free rides for you.
      Vet here and there....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those that would do us harm--- Orwell

Rolsroyce is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 409
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

the days of a fair and good country are gone im afraid guys. Sorry BigSarge, be safe man and come home soon buddy.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

EH DONT FEEL SORRY FOR ME. THIS IS THE LIFE I CHOSE. I JUST THINK PPL SHOULD LOOK AT THE BRIGHTER SIDE OF LIFE AND HOW GOOD THEY REALLY HAVE IT. ITS THE SMALLEST THINGS YOU MISS WHEN THEY ARENT THERE ANYMORE. MAN WHAT ID GIVE TO BE ABLE TO TAKE A **** AND A SHOWER IN THE SAME BUILDING

Rolsroyce is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 409
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSARGE View Post
      EH DONT FEEL SORRY FOR ME. THIS IS THE LIFE I CHOSE. I JUST THINK PPL SHOULD LOOK AT THE BRIGHTER SIDE OF LIFE AND HOW GOOD THEY REALLY HAVE IT. ITS THE SMALLEST THINGS YOU MISS WHEN THEY ARENT THERE ANYMORE. MAN WHAT ID GIVE TO BE ABLE TO TAKE A **** AND A SHOWER IN THE SAME BUILDING
      true but i think we all want the country back the way it was designed to be with us calling the shots not the man we vote in to office. I have respect for you guys that are made to be put in harms way and i cant help but feel sorry for you all because you shouldnt have to be there suffering for some rich mans chess game. Wish all you guys over there the best Buddy.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

THANKS BRO. DID YOU KNOW THE MILIARY ONLY CONSISTS OF 1.5%OF THE US POPULATION

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by diggi View Post
      I drive and park at a certain spot when I go to work..and then I take subway line because the parking where I work is $600 a MONTH ? in downtown Boston so I go with the Subway. Every single day I see weird looking people, but mostly overweight women that have like 5 young children with them, its truly pathetic. What I realized over some time is that most of these women are Latinas...Mexico..El Salvador, etc.. they are usually short, overweight at least 180 to 200lbs FATSO eating burgers inside the damn train..and having 5 kids with them. I know most of them don't work and live on food stamps and welfare and shiite like that but those kids - the only reason why they have them is so they can get child support and not work, sit at home, get fat, eat and watch TV..its sooo phuucked up the way this system works..I would send her FATASS to work..right away..and have her EARN their money or phuckin deport each one of them back to their countries. Why do I have to work and all my taxes are going to their welfare, foodstamps and other expenses that they need to maintain their lifestyle which is SIT AT HOME, EAT FRIES AND BURGERS ALL PHUCKING DAY...

I'll tell you why. Because people don't understand the concept of freedom anymore. IMO, this is primarily because we are being educated by the very system we are suppose to be keeping a tight leash on, government. You're not going to hear a consensus form public school civic's teachers that welfare, subsidies, gun control, the drug war, etc are in conflict with the idea of freedom. It comes down to the fact; if you want freedom, you have to be willing to give it to everyone else and most people are not. They want freedom for themselves then turn and enforce their beliefs on others. Its been like this for so long, you never hear the question, 'is this the responsibility of the government?'. The argument is always how will the government intervene?

In general the people that agree with you on opposing the welfare state, will turn right around and desire to use law to impose their definition of morality on you with government force, i.e. drug war, prostitution, regulating sexuality and violence on tv, allowing who gets recognized as a married couple, etc.

The ones who oppose using government to enforce "morality", are the ones responsible for enabling the welfare state, subsidies, national health care, etc.

Testify is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I used to take the red line in from the West, and I didn't see very much of this. But I don't doubt it. There are some pretty pathetic neighborhoods to the North and South on downtown. But that is not really responding to the post.

I agree with you for the most part, and have to also acknowledge Klash's point. The reality is that there is no perfect system, and most people will look for a way to take advantage of the loopholes. We live in a great country, but that does not make us great people. It is too bad that the resolve of our forefathers has been lost on the most recent of immigrants. To them, getting here is the great accomplishment. They don't seem to see the value in the pursuit of the "American Dream" through hard work, and its ready rewards. No, not everyone can be wealthy, but we can acheive respectability. It is sad to think that such a large segment of society is content to live on public assistance - that these subcultures place little or no value on improving one's self, education, earning their way through life, building a future for themselves and their children . . . it is also sad that we as a reasonably responsible country allow this to continue relatively unchecked.

I do feel for men like BIGSARGE who (yes willingly) risk their lives for even the oblivious and ungrateful leeches of society. But know that there are still many of us who appreciate what you do and what you risk for all of us.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

quick question....have any of you NEEDED assistance?....medicade?..welfare?..food stamps? i have..i just about lost everything me and my wife had. took a gamble and it didnt work. i lost my biz. 2 trucks, was hiding my wife's explorer in a neighbors garage. almost lost 2 houses. couldnt afford food. couldnt afford medical coverage and my wife was prgnant with my daughter and i had a young son at home that had to eat. now, i know we're talking about professional system riders here, but i dont think the whole system should be shut down...who of you think you know how long it would have been resonable for me to stay on assistance? who here thinks that they are the one to tell me, my wife dont need medicade while pregnant?...i agree, plenty take advantage. but, who's not? witch one of those people you see...the one's you want to punch and hate on, do you KNOW dont have a need. witch ones been on for a few month's, and witch ones taking advantage....c'mon...we got better people here than that.

"We've all seen the man at the liquor store begging for your change
      The hair on his face is dirty, dreadlocked and full of mange
      He asks a man for what he could spare with shame in his eyes
      "Get a job, you ****ing slob" is all he replies
      God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes
      'Cause then you really might know what it's like to sing the blues."-everlast....
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

solidground is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 90
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I'll tell you why. Because people don't understand the concept of freedom anymore. IMO, this is primarily because we are being educated by the very system we are suppose to be keeping a tight leash on, government. You're not going to hear a consensus form public school civic's teachers that welfare, subsidies, gun control, the drug war, etc are in conflict with the idea of freedom. It comes down to the fact; if you want freedom, you have to be willing to give it to everyone else and most people are not. They want freedom for themselves then turn and enforce their beliefs on others. Its been like this for so long, you never hear the question, 'is this the responsibility of the government?'. The argument is always how will the government intervene?

People dont understand freedom at all is right..lol you are a true libertarian huh?? We need to get rid of most if not all the departments of "___" that are federally run.
      (candidates@google:ron paul )

Testify is offline Elite FG Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^ Yes I have received unemployment. I was laid off a couple months after 9/11 because there was no work in my office. I could not find another job to save my life. I was out of work for 4 1/2 months before I finally hooked on with a guy who worked out of his home. I did sign up for unemployment after a few weeks without a job, and it was not a windfall by any means. At least not ofr me. I think I received teh max at the time - which was still only $830 per 2-week check. And that was with no taxes taken out (I was really screwed when tax time arrived). I guess if I had 5 kids I would have done a lot better, but I was single and living in an expensive (they all are expensive, right Diggi?) Boston suburb, and I had to supplement by using my credit cards. I think I had to charge about $5k on my credit card in those 4+ months just to live. It really sucked and I paid for it for years afterward. I didn't have much, so I didn't have a lot at stake I suppose. But the reality of having to charge your groceries just to be able to pay the rent is sobering. It shows you how fast you can go from relative comfort to near crisis. I am certainly not advocating an elimination of the unemployment program - it helps a lot of good people. However, there are many loopholes that our lawmakers should try to close.

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by daved150 View Post
      quick question....have any of you NEEDED assistance?....medicade?..welfare?..food stamps? i have..i just about lost everything me and my wife had. took a gamble and it didnt work. i lost my biz. 2 trucks, was hiding my wife's explorer in a neighbors garage. almost lost 2 houses. couldnt afford food. couldnt afford medical coverage and my wife was prgnant with my daughter and i had a young son at home that had to eat. now, i know we're talking about professional system riders here, but i dont think the whole system should be shut down...who of you think you know how long it would have been resonable for me to stay on assistance? who here thinks that they are the one to tell me, my wife dont need medicade while pregnant?...i agree, plenty take advantage. but, who's not? witch one of those people you see...the one's you want to punch and hate on, do you KNOW dont have a need. witch ones been on for a few month's, and witch ones taking advantage....c'mon...we got better people here than that.
      I'm using your post as a catalyst for my soap box!

Remember what government is; it is purely a monopoly on force. It can only create criminals and force submission. When "assisting" people, it must first coerce others.

My grand parents receive social security, my kids will go to public schools, my kids and I have Indian cards and we use it for health care. I vote against those things, every election.

I think it is getting increasingly more difficult for people not to accept some form of government assistance in some form or another. Public schools, social security, subsidies, welfare, medicade, medicare, fannie mae, freddie mac, etc. Government is in all aspects of our lives. We have pseudo government entities that operate privately but that are funded and/or backed by government (force).

One reason health coverage and health insurance are so high is because government (force) intervenes. If your a health insurance company that has (x) potential customers and then the government (force) offers to act as a health insurance company to citizens based on their income - you've now lost customers; premiums go up. Now, the government (force) comes in and tells you what coverage must be offered to your customers, it is now mandatory to cover maternity care, even in cases where the women are sterile; premiums go up. Premiums are going up the more government (force) gets involved, which leads to more people that can't afford health insurance. More people vote for politicians that say they will increase the criteria to cover more peoples health with government funds, who can't afford private health insurance and then - the cycle repeats.

So now government is paying a huge part of Health care. In general those on government health insurance don't look for the doctor with the best performance and lower cost - they see if the government will cover the doctors charge. So what incentive do doctors have to be the best. When the government covers what a doctor/hospital charges, they influence the doctors policies and cost. Individuals aren't treated as customers at hospitals anymore, the atmosphere most closely resembles that of a government bureaucracy.

Government does not have to compete to be the most efficient entity, it doesn't have to treat people with respect. It exists solely because of force, it can spend as much as it wants, just to give a person $100. Private charities can out perform the government in efficiency and they do not involve the use of force to be able to help people and it does not remove the incentive for people to help themselves.

Our nanny state cannot be corrected over night. It must be phased out but our government cannot maintain this path indefinitely without failure.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

test...this feb 7th, the dealership i worked at went under. i went on unemployment, with three kids, and recieved 724$ every 2 weeks! WITHOUT TAXES TAKIN OUT...i dont care how many kids you got, it's based on past income. was it enough for me to live on?...hell no, i need more than that a week! but, it did help.my only point was, if you need it, god forbid any of you do, but if you really NEED the different programs that are out there, and they were there for you, you wouldnt be as quick to judge (not you specificly test, just people in general)

klash....what's your point? lol...it's kinda early and your post was rattling on. you got indian cards for health care??? where'd you get that shyt?? i aint got that? i'm running with no insurance sence feb. and i'm indian!!! man, looks like someone knows how to work the system! my taxes pay for that? lol. well, thank whoever (i know you got this thing about "god" so i'm leaving him out of this), but we needed medicare/medicade when my daughter was born! she was born not breathing, so i might have had a problem delivering her in the back seat of the old firebird! i looked back over your post...are you just saying we need less government? is that the jist of your post....i love ya buddy, but sometimes, you hurt my head
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...