• Join Us!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Pelosi’s Approval Rating Takes Major Hit

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Pelosi’s Approval Rating Takes Major Hit

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Pelosi’s Approval Rating Takes Major Hit

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s popularity has fallen to a new low for the year, with 60 percent of likely voters now viewing her unfavorably according to a Rasmussen Reports poll released Friday.

Even worse news for the California Democrat: A whopping 42 percent characterize her job performance as “very unfavorable.”

The trend looks bad for Pelosi as well. Just two weeks ago, 53 percent of those surveyed viewed Pelosi somewhat or very unfavorably, and her “very unfavorable” rating was 36 percent. A 7 point favorability decline in two weeks suggests Pelosi’s popularity is in a serious tailspin.

Despite this week’s rally on Wall Street, pundits say Democrats are taking it on the chin over the bad economy and the fallout over AIG bonuses.

“Congress is feeling voter anger over executive bonuses paid by AIG after it received a massive taxpayer bailout,” the Rasmussen organization reports in its analysis of the results.

Several other findings suggest voters’ patience with Democrats’ handling of the economy could be wearing thin:

Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid is also suffering from weak poll numbers. Of the 1,000 likely voters Rasmussen polled March 24 and 25, some 45 percent rated Reid unfavorably, compared to 23 percent who gave him a favorable assessment.

Even among Democrats, the popularity of both Reid and Pelosi is sinking. A growing number of Democrats are now critical of their performance.

In the past two weeks, Pelosi’s favorability among Democrats has dropped from 65 percent to 57 percent.

Reid’s favorable rating among Democrats has also taken a serious dip, from 51 percent two weeks ago to 43 percent in the survey released Friday.

One issue plaguing Democrats, Rasmussen says, is that two-thirds of Americans now believe Obama is likely to raise taxes on those earning less than $250,000 a year.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Doink the clown is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Pelosi’s Approval Rating Takes Major Hit

She is a wench

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I think once all the welfare folks figure out that Obama aint gonna be able to pay all their bills- the democrats will fall from grace. They made alot of promises they won't be able to keep- I just can't beleieve some people were stupid enough to believe it to begin with

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by deepsouth View Post
      I think once all the welfare folks figure out that Obama aint gonna be able to pay all their bills- the democrats will fall from grace. They made alot of promises they won't be able to keep- I just can't beleieve some people were stupid enough to believe it to begin with
      well...look at the people we're talking about here!! it's not so hard to believe...and, i'll even go further as to say, they wont EVER realize it! matter of fact, they will come out in 4 years and hand him ANOTHER victory!!
      i see it here every year bro. the people that voted him in are, mostly, of the same mindset that vote kwami kilpatrick in for major of detroit. at the time, a 34yr old thug for life! and, after his first term, buying a navagator for his wife through city funds, being under ivestigation by the feds for fraud, accepting $ for city contracts, appointing ALL his highschool buddy's as bodygaurds, (6'5 340lb, 34yr old, blackman needed bodygaurds), hiding city financial records, firing the chief of police, causing the city a 9million$ lawsuit (plus another 2mil for his assistant he fired, plus the attorney fee's), and being implicated, and still under scrutiny for, the shooting of a local stripper that he had previouse relations with, they voted him in again!!! if it wasnt for his purjury, and plee agreement stating that he would resign and never run for major again, they would have voted him in AGAIN after that mess passed!!!!
      no...sorry...he's in for the 8. you can say no, you can pray no....but he's in!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

gator_mclusky is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 242
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

She was recently here in New Orleans and I saw her fly over on her broom!!!!!

gator
      Commitment to Excellence

God, Family, Career and building a fortress that I call my body!!!!!!

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

well...look at the people we're talking about here!! it's not so hard to believe...and, i'll even go further as to say, they wont EVER realize it! matter of fact, they will come out in 4 years and hand him ANOTHER victory!!

I'LL HAVE TO BET YA A FRIENDLY WAGER ON THAT BIG FELLA DAVE THAT HE WONT WIN A 2ND TERM. THAT GOES FOR ANY DEMOCRAT HERE. I'LL TAKEN 5 BETS AT $100 EACH THAT DICK HEAD OBAMA WILL NOT WIN A 2ND TERM.HIS FIORST 90 DAYS HE FUKED UP OUR COUNTRY AND I DO BELEIVE PEOPLE ARE SEEING THAT. ITS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID IT.CARTER TRIED THE SAME SHIT AND WHEN IT CAME TIME TO VOTE HE LOST. AND NOW THAT TIMES ARE WORSE NOW NO WAY HE WILL WIN ANOTHER TERM. HE'S EVEN WORSE THEN CARTER WAS.THE AFRICAN AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL SEE HOW BAD HE'S DOING AND VOTE DIFFERENTLY. YEAH YOU'LL HAVE THE WORSHIPPERS NO MATTER WHAT BUT NO WAY A 2ND TERM
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Pelosi’s Approval Rating Takes Major Hit

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s popularity has fallen to a new low for the year, with 60 percent of likely voters now viewing her unfavorably according to a Rasmussen Reports poll released Friday.

Even worse news for the California Democrat: A whopping 42 percent characterize her job performance as “very unfavorable.”

The trend looks bad for Pelosi as well. Just two weeks ago, 53 percent of those surveyed viewed Pelosi somewhat or very unfavorably, and her “very unfavorable” rating was 36 percent. A 7 point favorability decline in two weeks suggests Pelosi’s popularity is in a serious tailspin.

Despite this week’s rally on Wall Street, pundits say Democrats are taking it on the chin over the bad economy and the fallout over AIG bonuses.

“Congress is feeling voter anger over executive bonuses paid by AIG after it received a massive taxpayer bailout,” the Rasmussen organization reports in its analysis of the results.

Several other findings suggest voters’ patience with Democrats’ handling of the economy could be wearing thin:

Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid is also suffering from weak poll numbers. Of the 1,000 likely voters Rasmussen polled March 24 and 25, some 45 percent rated Reid unfavorably, compared to 23 percent who gave him a favorable assessment.

Even among Democrats, the popularity of both Reid and Pelosi is sinking. A growing number of Democrats are now critical of their performance.

In the past two weeks, Pelosi’s favorability among Democrats has dropped from 65 percent to 57 percent.

Reid’s favorable rating among Democrats has also taken a serious dip, from 51 percent two weeks ago to 43 percent in the survey released Friday.

One issue plaguing Democrats, Rasmussen says, is that two-thirds of Americans now believe Obama is likely to raise taxes on those earning less than $250,000 a year.

LOL, that last sentence is hilarious! No phucking $hit! When will liberals learn; even if he doesn't raise taxes on those earning less than $250k, if they hit small business, it doesn't matter if your taxes don't go up if you don't have a freakin job. Liberals are self-destructive.