• Join Us!
  • bloodwork
  • bloodwork
  • bloodwork
  • bloodwork
  • bloodwork
  • bloodwork
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: bloodwork

firstenrgy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 270
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default bloodwork

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • bloodwork
      • bloodwork

• bloodwork
      • bloodwork
      • bloodwork
      • bloodwork
      • bloodwork
      • bloodwork
      One thing that drives me nuts is when I read posts with suggestions like:

Take an anti-e to keep off the bloat
      If your liver is aching take some milk thistle
      Add some winy in your cycle to combat progesterone

If you have medical coverage, get bloodwork done. It will tell you everything you need to know. All the above can be good suggestions by why guess? I don't know. I'm assume i'mjust venting because it's 3am and I cant sleep.
      firstenrgy

prolangtumisback is offline DELETED USER
      Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 260
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: bloodwork

we all recomend getting bloodwork, but few of us actually do.
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

go post bro. before hand i always did once before cycle and once after pct. next cycle i'm gettin it done every 4 weeks. maybe i don't need to get it that much but i am really curious to monitor it all the way thru, just to get a better feel for my own body

Shiner22nd is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 352
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Funny post lol... I know what you mean. It's certainly one of the most important factors. Personally, I actually get an entire physical once per year and bloodwork twice per year, just to make sure the ol' EKG and everything else is ticking like normal. Good post....Shiner

HungarianBeast is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 383
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by firstenrgy
      If you have medical coverage, get bloodwork done. It will tell you everything you need to know.
      If you have medical coverage, you will need to have the bloodwork requested by the doctor for a specific reason. If he does suggest it and you get it done, the last thing you want is to throw up a bunch of red flags to your insurance company with high liver values and test measurements that are in the upper atmosphere. Bye-bye medical coverage.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianBeast
      If you have medical coverage, you will need to have the bloodwork requested by the doctor for a specific reason. If he does suggest it and you get it done, the last thing you want is to throw up a bunch of red flags to your insurance company with high liver values and test measurements that are in the upper atmosphere. Bye-bye medical coverage.
      I was assuming that the person has a doctor that realizes he is doing AS and is monitoring your health.
      *******You bring up a good point! In some states you need to take a physical to obtain medical coverage. I'm not aware of any states that insurance companies can drop you as long as you pay your premium. Here's the important part. You really should have 2 doctors. One that you go once a year and tell him that you are there for a annual physical and you have no coverage. pay the $50--$75 out of pocket. The other doc is the one that monitors your health during AS usage. Why do this you ask? Well one is in case you need to qualify for medical coverage you can list on the application the doc that you say all is well and he would write an attending physician statement that would be glowing ;-) **********
      Very good point bro. I shouldn't have left that out.

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I was assuming that the person has a doctor that realizes he is doing AS and is monitoring your health.
      *******You bring up a good point! In some states you need to take a physical to obtain medical coverage. I'm not aware of any states that insurance companies can drop you as long as you pay your premium. Here's the important part. You really should have 2 doctors. One that you go once a year and tell him that you are there for a annual physical and you have no coverage. pay the $50--$75 out of pocket. The other doc is the one that monitors your health during AS usage. Why do this you ask? Well one is in case you need to qualify for medical coverage you can list on the application the doc that you say all is well and he would write an attending physician statement that would be glowing ;-) **********
      or you find ways to get enrolled in group health plans. then your just a number to the company and you don't need to qualify or state any pre-existing conditions. but HB does bring up a problem, its just that you are right in that they can't drop you for things other than for non-payment. they can deny claims and make your life hell, but i never heard of a health company bein able to drop ya. now back to his point. even if your dr is cool and he helps ya....he makes up reasons for ya. WILL the health company ask to see the results? thats what i gotta find out!! if they don't then its golden. but if they do....then i gotta think of something that would make me get blood work done, and effect my blood in the same way. accutane maybe??? i won't even bother ordering test levels during for obvious reasons. cause then i'd have to call myself Nate

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

How did you find a doc that was cool with you taking AS? My doctor was upset and didn't want to give me a testosterone check. Only thing I had taken was 1-AD and just wanted to make sure my test levels were normal. Dude almost cut a monkey because I asked for a testosterone check.
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You just have to fel your doctor out. My doctor is pretty progressive, and he is open to suggestions as far as medication for me to try. He is not the norm though. Ive been *****ed out a couple times by a few doctors about AAS usage.

edvedr
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by supasaiyan99
      How did you find a doc that was cool with you taking AS? My doctor was upset and didn't want to give me a testosterone check. Only thing I had taken was 1-AD and just wanted to make sure my test levels were normal. Dude almost cut a monkey because I asked for a testosterone check.
      i would find a new dr. imo a good dr will only state his opinion so much. after that he should still monitor you to make sure u stay safe. he is not ur parent he is your dr. his first priority should be ur safety not his morals or opinions

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • bloodwork
      • bloodwork

• bloodwork
      • bloodwork
      • bloodwork
      • bloodwork
      • bloodwork
      • bloodwork
      Quote Originally Posted by supasaiyan99
      I had my old doctor flip out on me too back before I found my doc that primarily treats people in our game. I was fortunate enough to run into someone on a fitness board that lived in my area and pointed in the right direction. Having the 2 doctors thing was his idea.
      firstenrgy