• Join Us!
  • something i found---good stuff--
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: something i found---good stuff--

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default something i found---good stuff--

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I just got this email forwarded to me, and I thought it was important enough to pass on to you.

If you are part of the 2% or so that will benefit from the recent Wall Street "bailout", then feel free to trash this email. The rest of you may want to read on...

Remember the "Microsoft will send you a check for $20k if you forward this email" email, and the "puppies and kittens sleeping together" email, and the "1970's JC Penney catalog" email, and how it seems that everyone you know has seen them? Keep them in mind as you read this.

With the recent "bailout" of Wall Street at the expense of the American taxpayer, it's about time that we take a good hard look at our "two party system". With both the Democrat and Republican presidential candidates voting in favor of dumping the losses of Wall Street speculators and foreign investors into the laps of current and future generations of Americans - WHILE THEY GET TO KEEP THE PROFITS - it has become painfully obvious that neither of these candidates have OUR best interests in mind.

Estimates are that 95% - 98% of Americans are against the "bailout". So why is that both the Democrat and Republican candidates voted for it? Well, have a look at these statistics:

John McCain's donor base: (from https://www.opensecrets.org/politicia...424&cycle=2008

Merrill Lynch $306,813 *
      Citigroup Inc $277,251 **
      Goldman Sachs $234,345 **
      Morgan Stanley $234,272 **
      AT&T Inc $192,557
      JPMorgan Chase & Co $185,325 **
      Credit Suisse Group $165,575 *
      Blank Rome LLP $155,326
      Greenberg Traurig LLP $148,787
      UBS AG $138,665 **
      PricewaterhouseCoopers $138,320
      US Government $137,842
      Bank of America $133,975 *
      FedEx Corp $123,953
      Wachovia Corp $123,096 *
      Pinnacle West Capital $123,050
      Lehman Brothers $120,600 **
      Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher $104,250
      US Army $103,613
      Bear Stearns $99,300 *

Barrack Obama's donor basefrom https://www.opensecrets.org/politicia...&cid=N00009638
      Goldman Sachs $748,880 **
      University of California $625,911
      JPMorgan Chase & Co $493,469 **
      Harvard University $473,669
      Citigroup Inc $467,849 **
      Google Inc $426,174
      University of Chicago $424,539
      UBS AG $423,045 **
      Skadden, Arps et al $394,335
      Lehman Brothers $393,324 **
      National Amusements Inc $385,803
      Microsoft Corp $380,735
      Sidley Austin LLP $379,802
      Kirkland & Ellis $376,164
      Moveon.org $347,463
      Morgan Stanley $341,320 **
      Time Warner $338,677

Notice that the companies with asterisks* will ALL benefit from the bailout. Also notice that six of these companies with two asterisks** are heavily backing BOTH candidates.

How does this make you feel, knowing that YOUR future is being mortgaged away BY BOTH PARTIES to protect the wild investment strategies of a few crooks on Wall Street and some international bankers? Frankly, it makes most Americans ANGRY!

That said, here are a few questions for you to ponder:

Obama supporters:
      1. Does it worry you that Senator Obama voted to allow spying on your emails and phone calls (FISA)?
      2. How does it make you feel to know that Barack voted FOR the PATRIOT ACT?
      3. Are you concerned that he now favors offshore oil drilling?
      4. Are you worried that he will just move our brave soldiers from the deserts of Iraq to the deserts of Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran?
      5. His advisors include people from the Clinton and Bush administrations, and his running mate has spent over half of his life in the U.S. Senate. Is this real "change"?
      6. Are you happy with his "bailout" vote?

McCain supporters:
      1. Are you comfortable with McCain's promises to really slash government spending and lower your taxes while remaining in Iraq for 100 years?
      2. Do you agree with his vote to grant amnesty to 12 million people who have entered our country illegally?
      3. Do you really believe he is a staunch supporter of the second amendment and the right to life?
      4. Are you happy with his "bailout" vote?

Knowing what you know about both candidates' votes on the "bailout", does this surprise you?: Voting 72-26, senators in 2005 passed a bill that would shift most large class-action suits from state courts to federal courts, where corporate defendants improve their chances of winning. McCain and Obama voted YES.

Albert Einstein described insanity as "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

So what can we do about it? Well, there are four candidates in the race who are on the ballot in enough states to WIN THE ELECTION, and who have agreed on four very important planks that the Democrat and Republican parties refuse to address:

1. FOREIGN POLICY: The Iraq War must end as quickly as possible with removal of all our soldiers from the region. We must initiate the return of our soldiers from around the world, including Korea, Japan, Europe and the entire Middle East. We must cease the war propaganda, threats of a blockade and plans for attacks on Iran, nor should we re-ignite the cold war with Russia over Georgia. We must be willing to talk to all countries and offer friendship and trade and travel to all who are willing. We must take off the table the threat of a nuclear first strike against all nations.

2. PRIVACY: We must protect the privacy and civil liberties of all persons under US jurisdiction. We must repeal or radically change the Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act, and the FISA legislation. We must reject the notion and practice of torture, eliminations of habeas corpus, secret tribunals, and secret prisons. We must deny immunity for corporations that spy willingly on the people for the benefit of the government. We must reject the unitary presidency, the illegal use of signing statements and excessive use of executive orders.

3. THE NATIONAL DEBT: We believe that there should be no increase in the national debt. The burden of debt placed on the next generation is unjust and already threatening our economy and the value of our dollar. We must pay our bills as we go along and not unfairly place this burden on future generations.

4. THE FEDERAL RESERVE: We seek a thorough investigation, evaluation and audit of the Federal Reserve System and its cozy relationships with the banking, corporate, and other financial institutions. The arbitrary power to create money and credit out of thin air behind closed doors for the benefit of commercial interests must be ended. There should be no taxpayer bailouts of corporations and no corporate subsidies. Corporations should be aggressively prosecuted for their crimes and frauds.

Ask yourself if you have EVER heard McCain or Obama discuss these issues in this manner during their campaigns - and when they did mention them, if you agreed with their positions or even believed that they were being sincere...

The candidates who support OPEN AND HONEST DISCUSSION of these four issues are:

Chuck Baldwin - Constitution Party -https://www.baldwin08.com/
      Cynthia McKinney - Green Party - https://votetruth08.com/
      Ralph Nader - Independent - https://www.votenader.org/
      Bob Barr - Libertarian Party -https://www.bobbarr2008.com/
      Here's something to ponder... What if instead of supporting the media's anointed candidates, We The People voted our conscience for once? Imagine the days leading up to November 4th, and it's a six way neck and neck race instead of more of the "same old, same old"... Imagine debates over REAL ISSUES for once! And while the solutions these candidates offer may differ somewhat, THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY SOLUTIONS UNTIL WE ADDRESS THE REAL PROBLEMS.

If you are worried about wasting your vote, remember that voting for the LESSER OF TWO EVILS is still a vote for EVIL, and that is truly a WASTED VOTE. If you vote FOR YOUR VALUES your vote is NEVER wasted.

Here are some websites related to this idea:

https://www.kickthemallout.org/
      https://www.votepact.org/
      https://www.thirdpartytick/
      https://www.voterbomb.com/

If you agree with the ideas put forth in this email, please delete any email addresses shown in the header, add your name to the list below, and pass it on to as many people as you can. Remember the Microsoft and JC Penney and puppies and kittens emails? Well, it's time to use the power of the internet for REAL CHANGE! The vast majority of the voting public uses email, so let's get this message to every single one of them! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

One more thing... The media's polls often don't include third party candidates. Don't let these slanted polls fool you, this can work! They will be in for a BIG surprise! It's time to put control of our government back in the hands of We The People - PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME!

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: something i found---good stuff--

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

i told my wife the same thing!! there both in the pockets of these company's...i knew it would pass. fukin bullshyt!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...