• Join Us!
  • Serious Post
  • Serious Post
  • Serious Post
  • Serious Post
  • Serious Post
  • Serious Post
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Serious Post

alwayzgrowing
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Serious Post

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Serious Post
      • Serious Post

• Serious Post
      • Serious Post
      • Serious Post
      • Serious Post
      • Serious Post
      • Serious Post
      First let me say i am neither condoning nor codemning drug use.

A family member of mine was a straight A student, a great wrestler on his way to being the 1st wrestler in our school to 100 wins. At the start of this year, he starting doing coke, and it took over his life. some of his grades dropped to F, he was losing strength so fucking up wrestling. He wasnt sleeping enough. His away messages become depressing and almost suicidal. He was confronted, and said he would stop. This past wednesday, he got fucked up beyond belief, and came home crying for help. He is starting rehab on monday.

I myself was also once addicted to coke. I was one of the lucky few who stopped on their own. I told my brother to stay away, but the lure was too strong.

Basically, all i am saying is know what you are getting yourself into. dont let it become a problem. you want to go out and party, go. but when it starts becoming a problem, and everyting is being affected by it. Ask for help. there are people who can help you.

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Seriously why do people do that shit. I dont see anything good about it. Im not trying to Flam anyone but what is it about drugs like those that people find amusing. Man, give me some beers and I'll be happy. Ive been around drugs all the time with my friends but I was the one that wasnt interested in them, why I dont know. Most of my buddies continued doing them, most of them have a fucked up life now with no job and half of them are in jail.. I dont think no one here or else where wanted so spend 1/3 of Life in jail cause of drugs. I know some people need them because they get addicted to them and some do it because their friends are doind them.

I see little *****ed here where I live always bragging how high they are and shit. I hate seeing litte punks saying "Hey Guey Im so Waxed Man", and shit like that. I feel like just smaking the shit out of them. Oh and girls too, thats a fucking major turn off. Hey I have 2 sister and I wouldnt want them to fuck up their lives over drugs. My best friend became a major pot-head. A guy that said he'd never do this shit, not does and sells it. A cant wait to smack this fucker for telling my sister if she wanted to smoke out with him because its a cool thing to do. I just hate followers "Just because everyones doing it". Thats is how I feel about this, nothing bad just my honest opinion.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i am sorrry for your situation bro! as with anything, people need to understand the "do everythign in moderation". i wish him the best of luck

HeaVeNsLiLAnGeL
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Drugs are so addictive - Best of luck to him in rehab

gongshow is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 200
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

best of luck to him from me to. Hope it gets better for him
      Mod @ SuperiorMuscle

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses—behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."
      Muhammad Ali

megatron is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 106
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

best of luck to you (and your fam) bro. I've dealt with a couple of close people who were addicted to meth and coke... threre's a lot of pain and frustration there man and this is especially true if you are very close to the person. so if you ever wanna vent you can shoot me a PM.

Auriflex
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Where do HS kids get all their money to buy coke? Damn. I had a hard time scraping money together for some roaches.

Kids have it too easy today. When I was a boy....

Aragorn
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Send him my best.

Aragorn

Cory
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I don't understand why people would want to do this to themselves!! Its very sad!! I have never used drugs simply because of the fact that its not natural and the long term negatives far outweigh the frontend effects that you get from this crap. I just don't want to know what they feel like. That way I can't miss what I've never experienced.

But anyway, sorry to hear of your friends problems and i hope he makes it out of this.

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Auriflex
      Where do HS kids get all their money to buy coke? Damn. I had a hard time scraping money together for some roaches.

Kids have it too easy today. When I was a boy....
      not getting away from the seriousness of the topic at hand here, but i am wondering the same thing

Cory
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by bigjim33
      not getting away from the seriousness of the topic at hand here, but i am wondering the same thing
      In all his desperation, he is probably buying some cheap very unpure crap off the streets. Or his parents are rich and they think hes using $ for something good. Who knows?

Mike P.T. is offline Respected Member
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 283
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Damn bro sorry to hear that. I know how you feel though because a family member of mine is going through something similar. Shit is crazy..... And very very sad..
      Being defeated is sometimes only a temporary condition. Giving up, makes it permanent......

It takes alot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there's no real security in what's no longer meaningful. There's more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life and in change there is power......

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step......

Pain is weakness leaving the body......

"When it comes to trusting people the only thing I know is that I don't know......"

"Fuck what everyone else thinks. Follow your own way and only then will you have the potential to lead to greatness......"

"Aim for perfection because even though it will never be achieved, the constant pursuit keeps us from settling and always makes us strive for more......"

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

hope things are getting better alwayz

gearedup
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I was also hooked on coke but I got off on my own! The only thing I havent been able to get off on my own was oxycontins and I am seeing a doctor for a program for it right now and should be clean off in the end of march! I have kicked every drug I have ever used except these opiates they are the devil for me!

bigjim33
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Serious Post
      • Serious Post

• Serious Post
      • Serious Post
      • Serious Post
      • Serious Post
      • Serious Post
      • Serious Post
      Originally posted by gearedup
      I was also hooked on coke but I got off on my own! The only thing I havent been able to get off on my own was oxycontins and I am seeing a doctor for a program for it right now and should be clean off in the end of march! I have kicked every drug I have ever used except these opiates they are the devil for me!
      good luck bro