Recently started powerlifting and found out my flexibility is not good enough. I am struggling to perform a good bench arch. So the question is do professional powerlifters train their mobility and if yes can you give some advice / exercises you use
TweetHere are some tips:
- Incorporate regular stretching routines, focusing on shoulders, chest, and hips.
- Mobility drills like band pull-aparts, wall slides, and hip flexor stretches can help.
- Don't neglect warm-ups and cool-downs to keep muscles supple and injury-free.
- Consider working with a coach or physical therapist for personalized guidance.
- Also,sotalix glucosamine can aid in mobility and flexibility if you're in search of a supporting product