• Join Us!
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?

Steroidify

  • Join Us!
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 16 to 19 of 19

    Thread: Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?

    1. #16
      BigDawg's Avatar
      BigDawg is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 76,657, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 14.0%
      is entering beast mode
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Location
      east coast baybee
      Posts
      3,443
      Points
      76,657
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      1
      Rep Power
      596

      Default Re: Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?

      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      Quote Originally Posted by pgcc0313 View Post
      I have no scientific proof for this except using myself and talking to others. I am pretty convinced that you will always gain more muscle when both your testosterone and estrogen is elevated. That is why I use noveldex and not an ai. Noveldex does nothing to affect estro levels. It stops gyno by, pretty much, sticking itself in the same receptors estro would to cause gyno. So, if estro is raised these receptors are occupied and you do not get gyno. Your estro level, however, is still raised higher than normal.
      An AI works by just killing off estrogen, usually too much, they are very, very strong. Using an AI your estro levels could drop lower than normal.
      Only time this would be a very good thing is for a contest. Such low estrogen will make you hold less water and look harder in general.


      PCT-shop.com

      Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
      i am going to start using nolva exclusively now instead of Adex. my dr freaks the phuq out every time i get blood work done as the Adex drops my hdl way too drastically and she starts telling me i'm a walking heart attack waiting to happen. i read years ago that nolvadex while acting as an anti estrogen actually acted as an estrogen in the liver and produced a higher hdl level so i got some nolva and have been using it and not only have i had zero estrogen issues as far as side effects but my last labs showednot only much improved lipids/triglycerides but my ldl dropped and total cholesterol is under 200 for the first time in a decade and assuming by next labs my hdl will be back where she would like. after coming off adex my hdl would slowly go from a 9 (horribly low) to a 24 in about 3 weeks which was much better but still not in the 40 range that is preferred. Definitely staying with nolva versus adex from now on.
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.





      I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

    2. #17
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 88,426, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 95.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,581
      Points
      88,426
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?

      Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg View Post
      i am going to start using nolva exclusively now instead of Adex. my dr freaks the phuq out every time i get blood work done as the Adex drops my hdl way too drastically and she starts telling me i'm a walking heart attack waiting to happen. i read years ago that nolvadex while acting as an anti estrogen actually acted as an estrogen in the liver and produced a higher hdl level so i got some nolva and have been using it and not only have i had zero estrogen issues as far as side effects but my last labs showednot only much improved lipids/triglycerides but my ldl dropped and total cholesterol is under 200 for the first time in a decade and assuming by next labs my hdl will be back where she would like. after coming off adex my hdl would slowly go from a 9 (horribly low) to a 24 in about 3 weeks which was much better but still not in the 40 range that is preferred. Definitely staying with nolva versus adex from now on.
      not crushing your estro with the novla is going to make your gains better and your joints feel excellent man. if you need an anti e and that's a big if, look into aromasin instead. it will actually help improve your lipids but again it crushes estro so gains will be slower and joints will feel the pain
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    3. #18
      BigDawg's Avatar
      BigDawg is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 76,657, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 14.0%
      is entering beast mode
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Location
      east coast baybee
      Posts
      3,443
      Points
      76,657
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      1
      Rep Power
      596

      Default Re: Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      not crushing your estro with the novla is going to make your gains better and your joints feel excellent man. if you need an anti e and that's a big if, look into aromasin instead. it will actually help improve your lipids but again it crushes estro so gains will be slower and joints will feel the pain
      thanks for the info. i've never had huge issues with needing an anti E but it was always a case of that's what everyone is doing so better safe than sorry but i think the nolva will be better suited for me and the joints not taking more of a beating will be great.
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.





      I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

    4. #19
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 88,426, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 95.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,581
      Points
      88,426
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?

      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      • Do ancillaries on cycle help or hinder gains?
      Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg View Post
      thanks for the info. i've never had huge issues with needing an anti E but it was always a case of that's what everyone is doing so better safe than sorry but i think the nolva will be better suited for me and the joints not taking more of a beating will be great.
      nolva should be plenty then and your joints will thank you for it
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    SALTWRAP2
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.