• Join Us!
  • big day
  • big day
  • big day
  • big day
  • big day
  • big day
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • big day
  • big day

Serious Nutrition Solutions Super Swole

  • Join Us!
  • big day
  • big day
  • big day
  • big day
  • big day
  • big day
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Results 1 to 14 of 14

    Thread: big day

    1. #1
      dirtwarrior's Avatar
      dirtwarrior is online now Platinum
      Points: 43,573, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is red
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      3,140
      Points
      43,573
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      127

      Default big day



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • big day
      • big day

      • big day
      • big day
      • big day
      • big day
      • big day
      • big day
      23 April I have a very big day planned. I semi-pro baseball game followed by a concert in the infield. The grand finale' is Thunder Over Louisville fireworks.
      This will be a kick off for Churchill Downs horse racing

    2. #2
      Skeletor's Avatar
      Skeletor is offline Super Moderator
      Points: 24,201, Level: 94
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 149
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Posts
      3,292
      Points
      24,201
      Level
      94
      Rep Power
      135

      Default Re: big day

      Very big day buddy!
      Fitnessgeared.com

    3. #3
      Yohimbe's Avatar
      Yohimbe is offline Super Moderator
      Points: 41,360, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Big Bad Blvd
      Posts
      5,582
      Points
      41,360
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      196

      Default Re: big day

      That sounds like a good day to me!
      Train Till Your Eyes Bleed!







    4. #4
      jipped genes's Avatar
      jipped genes is online now VET
      Points: 107,016, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2002
      Location
      Lone star state
      Posts
      18,059
      Points
      107,016
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      461

      Default Re: big day

      Sounds like fun.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

      A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

      husband of the year

      moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe



    5. #5
      Dzone's Avatar
      Dzone is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 118,339, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Posts
      17,367
      Points
      118,339
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      2
      Rep Power
      492

      Default Re: big day

      Cool man!
      Living in Colorado, today is 4/20, a huge holiday here. The whole state has gone to pot & our governor is inviting Disney to move here..

    6. #6
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,489
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: big day

      Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Cool man!
      Living in Colorado, today is 4/20, a huge holiday here. The whole state has gone to pot & our governor is inviting Disney to move here..
      that's great combo right there. a bunch of high ass hippies around non gender conforming idiots and kids. smh, wtf is wrong with people
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    7. #7
      Yohimbe's Avatar
      Yohimbe is offline Super Moderator
      Points: 41,360, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Big Bad Blvd
      Posts
      5,582
      Points
      41,360
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      196

      Default Re: big day

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      that's great combo right there. a bunch of high ass hippies around non gender conforming idiots and kids. smh, wtf is wrong with people
      Haha that's the funniest thing I've seen all day. I mean, it's actually pretty sad... but funny lol.
      Train Till Your Eyes Bleed!







    8. #8
      dirtwarrior's Avatar
      dirtwarrior is online now Platinum
      Points: 43,573, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is red
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      3,140
      Points
      43,573
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      127

      Default Re: big day

      They are throwing Disney from FL

    9. #9
      dirtwarrior's Avatar
      dirtwarrior is online now Platinum
      Points: 43,573, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is red
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      3,140
      Points
      43,573
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      127

      Default Re: big day

      The governor will make Disney pay taxes now

    10. #10
      Yohimbe's Avatar
      Yohimbe is offline Super Moderator
      Points: 41,360, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Big Bad Blvd
      Posts
      5,582
      Points
      41,360
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      196

      Default Re: big day

      Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
      The governor will make Disney pay taxes now
      I saw that. Disney jumped out of their lane and now paying the price. Good for FL. These 'Woke' corps think they rule the roost.
      Train Till Your Eyes Bleed!







    11. #11
      Dzone's Avatar
      Dzone is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 118,339, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Posts
      17,367
      Points
      118,339
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      2
      Rep Power
      492

      Default Re: big day

      Disney thinks its ok to teach 5 year olds how to be a transgender. Predatorial teachers want to have access to innocent children without their parents knowing. Children are being given "Puberty Blockers" at school so they can change their gender and not have to tell their parents. Liberals have lost their minds.

    12. #12
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,489
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: big day

      Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Disney thinks its ok to teach 5 year olds how to be a transgender. Predatorial teachers want to have access to innocent children without their parents knowing. Children are being given "Puberty Blockers" at school so they can change their gender and not have to tell their parents. Liberals have lost their minds.
      here is my twisted view. so we get punished for using aas as adults correct? but you can take a man that wants to be a chick or vice versa and they will give them the same hormones. that is even though their isnt a def in their bodies. yet if you roll into the doc with normal numbers they tell you to go fuck yourself. would they help you if you told them you didnt feel manly enough? or that you feel like a woman because your test levels arent high enough?
      on the kid thing it makes it even more mind blowing. you will allow a child who can not drive a car, vote, serve their country or even buy a bear or tobacco to make a life changing decision about their bodies. docs are actually doing this shit and not losing their practices. then hiding it from the parents.
      i am a firm believer that my children and one of mine is grown now but as long as you live under my roof and i pay all your bills you will do what i say no questions asked. if the school allows you to do something that i do not approve of then i am going to punish you both. last time i checked as a parent the kids are yours and your responsibility. the school or gov doesnt step in when they fuck up or fuck something up, you get to foot the bill or pay the fines etc....
      we are near the back in of the developed world when it comes to education and this is a prime example as to why that is so. if we dont take back our education system we are doomed and it seems like it gets worse and worse. i got neighbors and friends that have begged me to get into the city counsel or the school board to start with, one of which even offered to fund it for me. no dice, because the first time they asked me why i didnt have a suit and tie on and i was in gym clothes i would loose my shit. i am a normal person and i can function that way without putting a damn suit and tie on
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    13. #13
      Dzone's Avatar
      Dzone is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 118,339, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Posts
      17,367
      Points
      118,339
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      2
      Rep Power
      492

      Default Re: big day

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      here is my twisted view. so we get punished for using aas as adults correct? but you can take a man that wants to be a chick or vice versa and they will give them the same hormones. that is even though their isnt a def in their bodies. yet if you roll into the doc with normal numbers they tell you to go fuck yourself. would they help you if you told them you didnt feel manly enough? or that you feel like a woman because your test levels arent high enough?
      on the kid thing it makes it even more mind blowing. you will allow a child who can not drive a car, vote, serve their country or even buy a bear or tobacco to make a life changing decision about their bodies. docs are actually doing this shit and not losing their practices. then hiding it from the parents.
      i am a firm believer that my children and one of mine is grown now but as long as you live under my roof and i pay all your bills you will do what i say no questions asked. if the school allows you to do something that i do not approve of then i am going to punish you both. last time i checked as a parent the kids are yours and your responsibility. the school or gov doesnt step in when they fuck up or fuck something up, you get to foot the bill or pay the fines etc....
      we are near the back in of the developed world when it comes to education and this is a prime example as to why that is so. if we dont take back our education system we are doomed and it seems like it gets worse and worse. i got neighbors and friends that have begged me to get into the city counsel or the school board to start with, one of which even offered to fund it for me. no dice, because the first time they asked me why i didnt have a suit and tie on and i was in gym clothes i would loose my shit. i am a normal person and i can function that way without putting a damn suit and tie on
      You should run for city council or school board! That would be great man. Biden said that when children are in school, they are owned by the school. We got to stop communism at he grass roots. I grew up learning the horrors of communism in East Germany and the USSR and now people are okay with bringing that here.

    14. #14
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,489
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: big day

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • big day
      • big day

      • big day
      • big day
      • big day
      • big day
      • big day
      • big day
      Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      You should run for city council or school board! That would be great man. Biden said that when children are in school, they are owned by the school. We got to stop communism at he grass roots. I grew up learning the horrors of communism in East Germany and the USSR and now people are okay with bringing that here.
      in all honesty i would but i am the kind of person that would stand up and ask someone if they were fucking stupid or just a moron. i got into trouble quite often in the military for giving my opinion when i was asked for it. for the life of me i cant figure out why no one just straight up says it to some of these people.
      funny quick story when it comes to stupid people. so i was in line waiting to vote in 2020 and this dem candiate rolls up and starts talking to me. first thing the dude says is are you a vet? absolutely i am a vet and of course he pulls out that's great i am a retired col myself. i said oh yeah, so you served a long career on active duty through numerous admins seeing what each side did to our military. he just kind of looked at me weird. i said my man, you are a dem. i served during clinton bush and obama and i can tell you that i deployed with broken weapons and no ammo or money for training during clinton and obama. yet magically during bush we had weapons that worked lots of training and aircraft very rarely went down. kind of weird eh? he started to say something and walked off. my wife was pulling on my arm the whole time trying to keep me from losing my temper haha. i wasnt angry at all i just would have liked to know how you can be a part of a party that guts our military when you actually served in it and saw it happening
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.