Re: toxic mold
depends on the type of mold and how long the exposure was. some of the damage can be perm to the lungs and stuff if it is the right kind for long enough. that stuff is nasty for sure.
Originally Posted by dirtwarrior
we had a bit after a hurricane one year and since i have a buddy that works in decon and other hazmat stuff he gave us a bunch of jugs of a chem that kills it. so when they came to clean and fix all of our damage they used that instead of what they had. they tore our the majority of the wood though
Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order