• Join Us!
  • Door Knockers
  • Door Knockers
  • Door Knockers
  • Door Knockers
  • Door Knockers
  • Door Knockers
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Door Knockers
  • Door Knockers

Mr Supps

  • Join Us!
  • Door Knockers
  • Door Knockers
  • Door Knockers
  • Door Knockers
  • Door Knockers
  • Door Knockers
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Results 1 to 12 of 12

    Thread: Door Knockers

    1. #1
      Dzone's Avatar
      Dzone is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 118,339, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Posts
      17,320
      Points
      118,339
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      2
      Rep Power
      488

      Default Door Knockers



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Door Knockers
      • Door Knockers

      • Door Knockers
      • Door Knockers
      • Door Knockers
      • Door Knockers
      • Door Knockers
      • Door Knockers
      Door Knockers

    2. #2
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,227
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      499

      Default Re: Door Knockers

      good one dzone. we are on a path to germany in the 30s and 40s it seems. that or the old soviet union with how these fools are trying to run stuff.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    3. #3
      Dzone's Avatar
      Dzone is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 118,339, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Posts
      17,320
      Points
      118,339
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      2
      Rep Power
      488

      Default Re: Door Knockers

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      good one dzone. we are on a path to germany in the 30s and 40s it seems. that or the old soviet union with how these fools are trying to run stuff.
      No doubt about it. Today Biden announced that government agents will be monitoring private text messages of American citizens for misinformation. The government literally wants to control what we are allowed to talk about in private. Any discussion that doesnt align with their plan, is labeled "misinformation" and is not allowed.
      The Biden administration now has a list of people who arent vaccinated and they are sending federal agents to their homes to intimidate them. Today I heard some politician say anyone who refuses the vaccine is a white supremacist. How soon before they start forcing people at gunpoint to take the vaccine?

    4. #4
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,227
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      499

      Default Re: Door Knockers

      Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      No doubt about it. Today Biden announced that government agents will be monitoring private text messages of American citizens for misinformation. The government literally wants to control what we are allowed to talk about in private. Any discussion that doesnt align with their plan, is labeled "misinformation" and is not allowed.
      The Biden administration now has a list of people who arent vaccinated and they are sending federal agents to their homes to intimidate them. Today I heard some politician say anyone who refuses the vaccine is a white supremacist. How soon before they start forcing people at gunpoint to take the vaccine?
      they wont do all that for the vaccine but their end goal is to make it impossible to do anything without getting it. still again, if you are young and healthy with no underlying conditions i see no point in taking an emergency only approved shot. it has no long term studies or data on it yet. again it is a risk outweighing the rewards. if i was 55-75 or had some serious underlying health condition i would jump on it but right now i am not in any of those categories at all. it also amazes me that they leave out all the data on adverse effects on all these shots. the j&j one is getting ready to get a black label warning put on it here really soon for causing auto immune issues.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    5. #5
      Dzone's Avatar
      Dzone is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 118,339, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Posts
      17,320
      Points
      118,339
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      2
      Rep Power
      488

      Default Re: Door Knockers

      Door Knockers

    6. #6
      Yohimbe's Avatar
      Yohimbe is offline Super Moderator
      Points: 41,360, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Big Bad Blvd
      Posts
      5,409
      Points
      41,360
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      192

      Default Re: Door Knockers

      The way things are going is scary. I honestly feel sorry for any of the door knockers in my neck of the woods. There are some folks here in the south that aren't gonna take that too nicely. It's crazy they're trying to ram all this down our throats. They're getting away with saying they aren't mandating the vaccine because they're letting the private sector basically do that for them. Employers, schools, institutions, etc... are the ones who will require the vaccination. Scary the way things are going.
      Train Till Your Eyes Bleed!







    7. #7
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,227
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      499

      Default Re: Door Knockers

      Quote Originally Posted by Yohimbe View Post
      The way things are going is scary. I honestly feel sorry for any of the door knockers in my neck of the woods. There are some folks here in the south that aren't gonna take that too nicely. It's crazy they're trying to ram all this down our throats. They're getting away with saying they aren't mandating the vaccine because they're letting the private sector basically do that for them. Employers, schools, institutions, etc... are the ones who will require the vaccination. Scary the way things are going.
      i enjoy living in the south myself and if it gets bad enough and keeps headed in the direction we are going. i am going back to the mountains where i grew up. i can pretty much live off the grid and survive and thrive with no issues at all
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    8. #8
      Dzone's Avatar
      Dzone is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 118,339, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Posts
      17,320
      Points
      118,339
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      2
      Rep Power
      488

      Default Re: Door Knockers

      Fauci, who helped fund the chinese bioweapon program that created Covid, is saying the more mandatory this vaccine is, the better. Fauci is getting rich off this virus he helped to create. He should be behind bars. Instead the liberals treat him like he's god

    9. #9
      Dzone's Avatar
      Dzone is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 118,339, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Posts
      17,320
      Points
      118,339
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      2
      Rep Power
      488

      Default Re: Door Knockers

      Are you starting to notice how there is always a "crisis" happening that requires your obedience?
      Do you get it yet?
      This is no longer about a virus, its about power and control over every aspect of your life. Even your private conversations are now monitored by the government for "misinformation".

    10. #10
      Dzone's Avatar
      Dzone is online now Super Moderator
      Points: 118,339, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Posts
      17,320
      Points
      118,339
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      2
      Rep Power
      488

      Default Re: Door Knockers

      So now, Bide3n has announced plans to start TEXT MESSAGE SURVEILLANCE of every American. The white house has also aligned with facebook and twitter to make sure all "misinformation" is censored and deleted.
      We are living in the most serious times ever for our country. Even free speech like this right here, they are watching us. Even our private conversations are under surveillance. People are afraid to even talk about certain things amongst themselves or digitally. What is all this leading up to? Crazy

    11. #11
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,227
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      499

      Default Re: Door Knockers

      Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      So now, Bide3n has announced plans to start TEXT MESSAGE SURVEILLANCE of every American. The white house has also aligned with facebook and twitter to make sure all "misinformation" is censored and deleted.
      We are living in the most serious times ever for our country. Even free speech like this right here, they are watching us. Even our private conversations are under surveillance. People are afraid to even talk about certain things amongst themselves or digitally. What is all this leading up to? Crazy
      they were already doing it covertly man. tucker carson just put out a couple weeks ago that the nsa had snatched up a bunch of his and his staff's txt and emails that no one could have possibly known about. it is going on and big tech has and will continue to drive it along with all the corrupt ass three letter agencies that our high dollar taxes pay for
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    12. #12
      6p6's Avatar
      6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Points: 103,722, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?
       
      I am:
      Wtf
       
      Join Date
      May 2003
      Location
      the desert
      Posts
      12,206
      Points
      103,722
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      581

      Default Re: Door Knockers

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Door Knockers
      • Door Knockers

      • Door Knockers
      • Door Knockers
      • Door Knockers
      • Door Knockers
      • Door Knockers
      • Door Knockers
      Pegasus is the program they’ve been using...if you and I used it we’d be in prison. It’s a complete violation of our rights and time to kick some ass and save our country!


      Sent from my iPhone using Fitness Geared Forum

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.