TweetHi! everyone, I'm new, and I hope this is the right place to post.
After lots of online research, the only thing for me to do is gather your anecdotes or your experiences from you guys about if any of these three side effects happened to you guys/other people or not.
I plan to take any of these for two months and then cycle them off.
That way, I can gauge the safety before I order any of these supplements. Thanks!!!
Have any of you guys got liver damage, pancreatic damage, or kidney damage from taking any of these supplements or have you heard of anybody who did?:
1. Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis. Compound Rosmarinic Acid)
2. Rhodiola Rosea (Rosenroot. Compounds Salidroside & Rosavins)
3. Schisandra Chinensis (Compound Schisandrin B)
4. Eleuthero (Siberian Eleutherococcus Senticosus. Compound Eleutherosides)
5. Astragalus (Milk Vetch. Compound Astragalus Polysaccharide (APS))
6. Passionflower (Passiflora. Compounds Chrysin & Vitexin)
7. Lavender (Brand Name: CalmAid (Silexan). Lavandula. Compound Linalool)
8. Magnolia Bark (Brand Name: Relora. Magnolia Officinalis. Compounds Honokiol & Magnolol)
9. Cistanche (Tubulosa. Compound phenylethanoid glycoside (PhG))
10. Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa, Compound Thymoquinone (TQ))
11. Holy Basil (Ocimum Tenuiflorum. Compound Eugenol)
12. Blue Vervain (Verbena Hastata. Compound Verbenalin)
13. California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica. Compounds Californidine, Eschscholtzine & Sanguinarine)
14. Mulungu (Erythrina mulungu. Compounds Hydroxyerythravine & Erythravine)[/B]