• Join Us!
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big

Synthetek

  • Join Us!
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Results 61 to 75 of 795

    Thread: Trying to get big

    1. #61
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Trying to get big



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big

      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      Good morning FG. Hammered the arms this morning and enjoyed it usually don't like doing arms but maybe things are changing. Going to the daddy daughter dance this afternoon with the grand babies. Their dad will be there to little tuff for dad to handle 3. I'm looking forward to it myself
      Standing db curl
      20-40
      20-30
      30-20
      40-20
      50-14
      Ez bar push downs
      80-40
      100-30
      120-26
      140-18
      160-10
      Standing db hammer curls
      40-20
      50-20
      60-12
      Rope push downs
      40-20
      50-20
      60-12
      Superset db curl/db extensions
      25-20. 50-13
      30-20. 55-12

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    2. #62
      Pushtoday's Avatar
      Pushtoday is online now Platinum
      Points: 23,780, Level: 94
      Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 570
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is staying focused.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      2,500
      Points
      23,780
      Level
      94
      Rep Power
      123

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Good morning FG. Hammered the arms this morning and enjoyed it usually don't like doing arms but maybe things are changing. Going to the daddy daughter dance this afternoon with the grand babies. Their dad will be there to little tuff for dad to handle 3. I'm looking forward to it myself
      Standing db curl
      20-40
      20-30
      30-20
      40-20
      50-14
      Ez bar push downs
      80-40
      100-30
      120-26
      140-18
      160-10
      Standing db hammer curls
      40-20
      50-20
      60-12
      Rope push downs
      40-20
      50-20
      60-12
      Superset db curl/db extensions
      25-20. 50-13
      30-20. 55-12

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      Sounds like an awesome afternoon.
      Enjoy it brother.
      And...,, your arms will be all swole up from the training. Trying to get bigTrying to get bigTrying to get bigTrying to get big


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      PSL Representative

      https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

      Pick Up Something Heavy

    3. #63
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
      Sounds like an awesome afternoon.
      Enjoy it brother.
      And...,, your arms will be all swole up from the training. Trying to get bigTrying to get bigTrying to get bigTrying to get big


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It was suppose to be leg day. But I wanted to be able to cut a rug. Lmao

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    4. #64
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Good morning FG. HOLY MOLY. Put a whoopin on my legs wish their was somebody here to carry me to the truck. I tried to keep up with you guns got close but no cigar.
      Leg press
      225-20
      315-20
      405-20
      585-10
      765-10
      900-10
      990-5
      Hack squats
      45-20
      135-16
      225-10
      315-10
      405-6
      Lying leg curls
      45-20
      60-16
      75-8
      90-7

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    5. #65
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Good morning FG. HOLY MOLY. Put a whoopin on my legs wish their was somebody here to carry me to the truck. I tried to keep up with you guns got close but no cigar.
      Leg press
      225-20
      315-20
      405-20
      585-10
      765-10
      900-10
      990-5
      Hack squats
      45-20
      135-16
      225-10
      315-10
      405-6
      Lying leg curls
      45-20
      60-16
      75-8
      90-7

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      haha doesnt look to bad at all man. their are very few people on this planet that can hang with me on legs or pretty much anything. i will go until i die or pass out before i am out done haha
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    6. #66
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      haha doesnt look to bad at all man. their are very few people on this planet that can hang with me on legs or pretty much anything. i will go until i die or pass out before i am out done haha
      I will catch ya guns keep it up I need this that's for following.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    7. #67
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      I will catch ya guns keep it up I need this that's for following.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      hell yeah man. nothing like a little push and competition. i always go in trying to beat my last time reps or weight as long as everything is feeling good
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    8. #68
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      hell yeah man. nothing like a little push and competition. i always go in trying to beat my last time reps or weight as long as everything is feeling good
      I wanted more on that 990 set but my left knee was telling me different was actually really happy how well the hacks went. After my knee was talking to me.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    9. #69
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Good morning FG. Chest and shoulders this morning this is new for me doubling up I'm very pumped but we will see how the shoulders feel later.
      Incline Smith press
      105-20
      105-20
      155-12
      175-10
      195-6
      215-5
      235-2
      Pec deck
      90-30
      130-15
      150-12
      180-10
      Side laterals
      20-20
      20-20
      30-16
      35-10
      25-12
      Cable upright row
      80-25
      110-14
      140-10

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    10. #70
      Pushtoday's Avatar
      Pushtoday is online now Platinum
      Points: 23,780, Level: 94
      Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 570
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is staying focused.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      2,500
      Points
      23,780
      Level
      94
      Rep Power
      123

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Good morning FG. Chest and shoulders this morning this is new for me doubling up I'm very pumped but we will see how the shoulders feel later.
      Incline Smith press
      105-20
      105-20
      155-12
      175-10
      195-6
      215-5
      235-2
      Pec deck
      90-30
      130-15
      150-12
      180-10
      Side laterals
      20-20
      20-20
      30-16
      35-10
      25-12
      Cable upright row
      80-25
      110-14
      140-10

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      Solid session brother.
      Definitely keep us posted on how you feel.



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      PSL Representative

      https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

      Pick Up Something Heavy

    11. #71
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
      Solid session brother.
      Definitely keep us posted on how you feel.



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thanks push I have actually always made sur their was a muscle group between chest and shoulders trying to protect them. Time will tell

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    12. #72
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Thanks push I have actually always made sur their was a muscle group between chest and shoulders trying to protect them. Time will tell

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      it works man. i was skeptical of combing them myself but i have been doing it for a couple of years now and have made some really good improvements. cool thing is you can do two different workouts one heavy focus and one pump focuses with one having a little more empahsis on shoulders than the other. the way i look at it when you are training 1/3 of your shoulders with chest so why not go ahead and finish them off. that and it's a great way to bring the shoulders up
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    13. #73
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Good morning FG. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Just had a pretty Damn good workout did back and triceps. Shoulders feel good after combining chest and shoulders so I will give it another dance next week.
      Meadows row
      35-20
      60-16
      85-10
      110-6
      Db rows face down on incline
      40-20
      60-10
      65-8
      Low pulley row
      110-20
      160-12
      210-10
      250-6
      Wide grip pull downs
      130-12
      150-10
      150-8
      Cable pull over
      60-40
      80-20
      110-12
      Rope push downs
      40-25
      60-20
      80-14
      Db extensions
      40-17
      50-12
      60-9

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    14. #74
      Pushtoday's Avatar
      Pushtoday is online now Platinum
      Points: 23,780, Level: 94
      Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 570
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is staying focused.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      2,500
      Points
      23,780
      Level
      94
      Rep Power
      123

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Definitely looks like a solid ass session.
      Combining body parts helps get them done more than once a week.
      Like you said, as long as body cooperates.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      PSL Representative

      https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

      Pick Up Something Heavy

    15. #75
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big

      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      tearing it up man. make sure your nutrition is spot on and you should have no issues at all. well that is as long as you dont get to silly on both days if you are doubling up sessions haha
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    StraightUpKratom468x60
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.