• Join Us!
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big

Synthetek

  • Join Us!
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Trying to get big
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Results 31 to 45 of 795

    Thread: Trying to get big

    1. #31
      Pushtoday's Avatar
      Pushtoday is online now Platinum
      Points: 24,712, Level: 95
      Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 638
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is staying focused.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      2,675
      Points
      24,712
      Level
      95
      Rep Power
      125

      Default Re: Trying to get big



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big

      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Thanks brother I will still be around. And I have every intention of being back at it by Thursday Friday of next week. So no slacking I'm still watching. Lol

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      That's good news!



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      PSL Representative

      https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

      Pick Up Something Heavy

    2. #32
      Pushtoday's Avatar
      Pushtoday is online now Platinum
      Points: 24,712, Level: 95
      Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 638
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is staying focused.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      2,675
      Points
      24,712
      Level
      95
      Rep Power
      125

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      How ya feeling today big man?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      PSL Representative

      https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

      Pick Up Something Heavy

    3. #33
      MOUNTAIN-MAN's Avatar
      MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Points: 69,098, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek
       
      I am:
      Amused
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      n.c. mountains
      Posts
      8,712
      Points
      69,098
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      195

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
      How ya feeling today big man?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      He is stuck at a job site needs a plumber not a good day for T

    4. #34
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is offline Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,772
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      79

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      What's up what's up. Still kickin. Thanks for asking brother. Been digging a hole to fix a water leak. Why did I want to be a plumber. Lol. No us actually kind of fun in the emergency situation people are pretty appreciative when your out there in the dark soaking wet freezing your stuff off. Feel a little better got on the asprin got some linisopril going with the medication I was already on. Going to try to find a place to donate some blood tomorrow.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    5. #35
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is offline Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,772
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      79

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Good morning FG. Back at it 180lbs this morning pretty happy about that. Feel pretty good. To be honest still a little freaked out about that bp scare. Going to keep alot better eye on it and change some stuff up too just haven't made my mind up yet what the protocol is going to be. Anyway got a good chest workout in this morning. I hope everyone has great Sunday.
      30 incline Smith press
      75-20
      75-20
      115-15
      165-8
      185-5
      45 incline Smith press
      115-15
      165-8
      185-5
      Incline db press
      40-20
      60-9
      70-4
      Pec deck
      70-25
      100-20
      140-11
      180-7
      Cable fly
      30-30
      50-20
      Drop set
      70-10/ 40-20/ 30-12

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    6. #36
      Pushtoday's Avatar
      Pushtoday is online now Platinum
      Points: 24,712, Level: 95
      Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 638
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is staying focused.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      2,675
      Points
      24,712
      Level
      95
      Rep Power
      125

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Good morning FG. Back at it 180lbs this morning pretty happy about that. Feel pretty good. To be honest still a little freaked out about that bp scare. Going to keep alot better eye on it and change some stuff up too just haven't made my mind up yet what the protocol is going to be. Anyway got a good chest workout in this morning. I hope everyone has great Sunday.
      30 incline Smith press
      75-20
      75-20
      115-15
      165-8
      185-5
      45 incline Smith press
      115-15
      165-8
      185-5
      Incline db press
      40-20
      60-9
      70-4
      Pec deck
      70-25
      100-20
      140-11
      180-7
      Cable fly
      30-30
      50-20
      Drop set
      70-10/ 40-20/ 30-12

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      It has to feel good to be back even after just a couple days off. Solid chest session brother.Trying to get big


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      PSL Representative

      https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

      Pick Up Something Heavy

    7. #37
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is offline Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,772
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      79

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Yes sir and thank you push for you concern. Felt great to be back.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    8. #38
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is offline Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,772
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      79

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Good morning FG. Back at it this morning. Feel pretty good strength keeps climbing. Got a good chest session in with some tris thrown in at the end.
      Bb incline
      45-50
      135-15
      135-15
      155-8
      185-5
      185-3
      155-10
      Db 30 incline
      40-20
      55-12
      65-8
      70-6
      75-4
      Pec deck
      100-16
      130-16
      160-10
      180-6
      Cable fly
      40-25
      60-10
      80-8
      Rope push downs
      50-20
      70-16
      100-12
      2 hand db ext
      40-12
      50-12
      60-8

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    9. #39
      Pushtoday's Avatar
      Pushtoday is online now Platinum
      Points: 24,712, Level: 95
      Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 638
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is staying focused.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      2,675
      Points
      24,712
      Level
      95
      Rep Power
      125

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Good morning brother.
      Nice session!
      Glad to see the strength rising.

      Chest with a side of tris.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      PSL Representative

      https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

      Pick Up Something Heavy

    10. #40
      MOUNTAIN-MAN's Avatar
      MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Points: 69,098, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek
       
      I am:
      Amused
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      n.c. mountains
      Posts
      8,712
      Points
      69,098
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      195

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Looks like ur getting more strength brother I'm proud of your progress my freind

    11. #41
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is offline Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,772
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      79

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
      Good morning brother.
      Nice session!
      Glad to see the strength rising.

      Chest with a side of tris.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thank you brother hopefully the problems are behind me.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    12. #42
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is offline Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,772
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      79

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAIN-MAN View Post
      Looks like ur getting more strength brother I'm proud of your progress my freind
      Thank you brother I was kind of shocked how much the strength had gone up. Guess that proves a little rest does the body good.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    13. #43
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is offline Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,772
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      79

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      Just wanted to say I have changed things up since my bp scare dropped the tren a and dropped the eq that was a tough one but I did find a place to give blood so we will see on that one I'm now it looks like this 300mg sust 100mg masteron p 200mg masteron e. Every other day 10 day to 2 weeks drop the mast p and add npp and deca stay with that for 2 weeks then roll for awhile sust deca and mast e. Provided everything stays in check. oh and I always forget I have added tbol this week 75mg a day breakfast lunch and dinner so 25 each meal.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    14. #44
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 89,645, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 42.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,633
      Points
      89,645
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      468

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      oh man, tren and eq in the same setup along with an oral. yeah buddy bp is normally always going to be an issue unless you are a freak mutant. couple things to help that out as long as you have the means to keep an eye on it:

      cardio 4-5 sessions 20 mins a day or what i prefer 10-14 minutes of intervals 1 minute as fast and hard as you can go and 1 min at a slow trot (this is a great way to get your cardio endurance up very quick and bounce your bp down)
      spinach and beets- chocked full of nitrates and both are shown to lower your bp. now spinach is a much higher source and has no sugar. the beets do. you can also eat as much spinach as you want and it has zero impact on your macros
      super bio curcummin- anti inflamatory
      garlic
      fish oils (good quality)
      niacin (nailor is excellent)
      their is a ton of other stuff out there that i both throw in myself but i am drawing a blank right now at the moment. cardio is huge though and if you are concerned with losing weight or muscle then opt of the intervals. my bp hit 230/140 at 306 pounds a couple years back and my doc told me no more. he said you are going to drop dead. i added those things above in and it was back down to normal 120/80 in 2 months and i only came down to 285. now i know for the most part i can climb to 285 and my bp doesnt get to crazy at all. the eq is also a huge kick in the nuts with rbc increase
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    15. #45
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is offline Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,772
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      79

      Default Re: Trying to get big

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big

      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      • Trying to get big
      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      oh man, tren and eq in the same setup along with an oral. yeah buddy bp is normally always going to be an issue unless you are a freak mutant. couple things to help that out as long as you have the means to keep an eye on it:

      cardio 4-5 sessions 20 mins a day or what i prefer 10-14 minutes of intervals 1 minute as fast and hard as you can go and 1 min at a slow trot (this is a great way to get your cardio endurance up very quick and bounce your bp down)
      spinach and beets- chocked full of nitrates and both are shown to lower your bp. now spinach is a much higher source and has no sugar. the beets do. you can also eat as much spinach as you want and it has zero impact on your macros
      super bio curcummin- anti inflamatory
      garlic
      fish oils (good quality)
      niacin (nailor is excellent)
      their is a ton of other stuff out there that i both throw in myself but i am drawing a blank right now at the moment. cardio is huge though and if you are concerned with losing weight or muscle then opt of the intervals. my bp hit 230/140 at 306 pounds a couple years back and my doc told me no more. he said you are going to drop dead. i added those things above in and it was back down to normal 120/80 in 2 months and i only came down to 285. now i know for the most part i can climb to 285 and my bp doesnt get to crazy at all. the eq is also a huge kick in the nuts with rbc increase
      Thank you very much for the tips guns the only reason I don't do much cardio is that I'm on my feet all day plumbing houses but I guess that doesn't count cause it's my routine body is used to it. I will get in the treadmill in the morning. Plus I love spinach and beets. Thanks again

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    skinnyBeef2
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.