• Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

Dutch Pharma

  • Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 337 of 338 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338 LastLast
    Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 5059

    Thread: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

    1. #5041
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,409
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      yesterday

      legs

      lying leg curls 40x20 50x20 60x20 80x20 90x15ds 50x15 (missed 20 on the last set)
      adductors ss 160x20ss 180x20ss 190x20ss 215x15ss
      abductors ss 80x20 ss90x20 ss100x20 ss110x20
      leg press 180x20 270x20 360x20 450x20 540x20 630x20 720x20 360x43
      belt squats 90x15 180x15 270x15 360x15
      belt squat stiff leg 50x10/2

      done for the day. not a bad session today but going in right out the gate my left glute was super tight and angry. no clue why or where it actually came from but it was fired up. so i opted to put in belt squats instead of any other squats and i did it after leg press to lower the load. the leg curls were pretty nasty also to have been so light. hams pumped up something fierce after the second set and the contractions were brutal from that point on. everything else held up really well and felt really good. like noted above the pump was insanely painful for the duration of the session. i did try out a new movement that someone suggested to me that they said gave them a bit more hang on their hammies. doing a stiff leg on the belt squat. pretty interesting and i may work on progressing it and see how it does.

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    2. #5042
      jolter604's Avatar
      jolter604 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 22,877, Level: 93
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 473
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is pct-shop.com
       
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      LA
      Posts
      2,401
      Points
      22,877
      Level
      93
      Rep Power
      120

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      yesterday

      legs

      lying leg curls 40x20 50x20 60x20 80x20 90x15ds 50x15 (missed 20 on the last set)
      adductors ss 160x20ss 180x20ss 190x20ss 215x15ss
      abductors ss 80x20 ss90x20 ss100x20 ss110x20
      leg press 180x20 270x20 360x20 450x20 540x20 630x20 720x20 360x43
      belt squats 90x15 180x15 270x15 360x15
      belt squat stiff leg 50x10/2

      done for the day. not a bad session today but going in right out the gate my left glute was super tight and angry. no clue why or where it actually came from but it was fired up. so i opted to put in belt squats instead of any other squats and i did it after leg press to lower the load. the leg curls were pretty nasty also to have been so light. hams pumped up something fierce after the second set and the contractions were brutal from that point on. everything else held up really well and felt really good. like noted above the pump was insanely painful for the duration of the session. i did try out a new movement that someone suggested to me that they said gave them a bit more hang on their hammies. doing a stiff leg on the belt squat. pretty interesting and i may work on progressing it and see how it does.

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      I do legs today and I am already tired .
      Glad your killing it man

      Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

      Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com

    3. #5043
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,409
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      cardio/back/abs

      35min stepmill lss

      oa sup pulldowns 27.5x15 35x15 42.5x15 50x15 60x15 70x15 42.5x10(5sec contract)
      assist machine chins x10 x8 x7 (protect lat)
      machine pullovers 120x10/2
      chest supp machine rows pg 120x12 135x12 150x12
      db shrugs (3sec contract) 60x10 80x10 100x10 120x10
      machine crunches 30x15/2 (started to lock up on 3d set)

      done for the day. nothing crazy or magical going on today since it was a pump day, so again nothing to failure. got a really bad nasty pump going right out the gate to the point of being close to cramping up in the lats from top down. those high rep sets are brutal as you progress in weight. not a bad session today at all and could tell a huge difference in rom and contraction from the therapy work on thursday. she had her work cut out for her because everything was all fucked up. lat hip low back groin ham and pretty much everything else. the only things that werent really bad was arms delts and chest that is it. it was brutal painful also and i was damn sore afterwards. i am still getting worked on every 3 weeks but may have to move up to every 2 if i continue to get beat up so quickly. all in all a good session overall though.

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    4. #5044
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,409
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      cardio/back/abs

      35min stepmill lss

      oa machine row ng 80x15 100x15 120x15 140x15 160x15 180x15 200x15 220x15
      oa incline cable rows 40x15 50x15 60x15 70x15 80x15
      rack pulls 135x15 225x15 275x15 (lat wasnt to bad)
      banded db pullovers 40x10 50x10/3
      hypers x30 x15 x10
      machine crunches 30x15/4

      done for the day. pretty damn good session today. a little pull in my good hip and hams are a tad bit tender but other than that excellent. those issues arent issues but i could feel them and i am keeping a constant note of whats going on and how to offset and take care of it. lots of volume today and i am tinkering around with a bit since i am not able to push down to the lower end rep ranges right now. so recovery is how i am going to measure the volume. lat held up really good today and both filled up with blood nicely. also was able to get through 4 sets of abs without cramping and locking up. so i would call today a very good session.

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    5. #5045
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,409
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      cardio/chest/delts

      35min stepmill lss

      incline db press 25x20 45x15 65x15 85x15 100x10/2 ds100x9ds 70x8
      hs incline 45x12 70x12 90x10/2 ds70x10ds 45x10
      low cable cross 20x10 30x10 40x10 ds40x10ds 30x10ds 20x10
      lying machine flys 25x10/2
      reverse peck deck fly 75x30/3
      incline db y fly 20x12/3

      done for the day. super irritated about strength today. lost reps on the incline db presses and felt really weak which usually doesnt hit me until the second or 3d movement. held strength on those movements pretty well but still not happy. pump was outstanding though and other than a little bit of tight elbows everything was pretty smooth. back is a tad bit sore all over but didnt really have an impact on training. i am testing out a theory i need to note on increasing my neat daily. so what i am doing is walking a lap around the gym between every set. at first i thought it would hinder my recovery but it is actually helping speed it up. i am using this as an experiment to see if it will allow me to continue to get lean without having to drop cals to low and increase cardio really high. we will see.

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    6. #5046
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,409
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      legs

      seated leg curls 75x20 90x20 105x15 120x15 135x15 ds150x10ds 135x10ds 120x10ds 105x10ds 90x10ds 75x10
      adductors 160x20 180x20 190x10 215x10 225x10 235x10 ds235x10ds 190x10dz 170x10ds 150x10
      one leg leg press 90x10 135x10 180x10/2
      leg press low stance 270x12 360x12 450x12 540x12 630x12 ds720x10ds 630x10ds 540x10ds 450x10ds 360x10ds 270x10ds 180x10ds 90x10
      pend squats 90x15 180x15 270x15 360x15 450x15
      leg extensions 85x10 100x10 115x10 130x10 145x10
      belt squat stiff leg 50x10/2

      done for the day. not a bad session at all today. great volume and tempo with a fantastic pump. focused on lower platform placement on the presses to get a deep deep range of motion and hammer the piss out of the quads. moved some pretty good weight today and only had a little bit of tender knees going on. most likely from changing my stances and range of motion and my knees not being used to it. not injured pain but more of an over use or not used to type of irritation. all in all an excellent session.

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    7. #5047
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,409
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      cardio/back

      35min stepmill lss

      one arm sup pulldowns 27.5x12 35x12 42.5x12 50x12 60x12 70x12 80x12 50x10(5sec contract)
      assist chins x10/3
      db pullovers 60x10 65x10 70x10
      oa db rows 60x12 70x12 80x12 90x12
      db shrugs(3sec contract) 60x10 80x10 100x10 120x10
      hs shrugs 90x20 140x20 180x20 230x20

      done for the day. nothing crazy or fancy at all today. pump blood in and not get to close to failure. everything actually felt pretty damn good today and i really didnt have any bad issues. the lat is still tightening up a bit but not to bad and it isnt really hindering. just making sure not to actually hurt it or tear it. they both pump up equally but the one i pulled def tightens up a bit more. nothing to write home about today though and finishing up the week on a good note.

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    8. #5048
      jolter604's Avatar
      jolter604 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 22,877, Level: 93
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 473
      Overall activity: 99.5%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is pct-shop.com
       
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      LA
      Posts
      2,401
      Points
      22,877
      Level
      93
      Rep Power
      120

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      yesterday

      cardio/back

      35min stepmill lss

      one arm sup pulldowns 27.5x12 35x12 42.5x12 50x12 60x12 70x12 80x12 50x10(5sec contract)
      assist chins x10/3
      db pullovers 60x10 65x10 70x10
      oa db rows 60x12 70x12 80x12 90x12
      db shrugs(3sec contract) 60x10 80x10 100x10 120x10
      hs shrugs 90x20 140x20 180x20 230x20

      done for the day. nothing crazy or fancy at all today. pump blood in and not get to close to failure. everything actually felt pretty damn good today and i really didnt have any bad issues. the lat is still tightening up a bit but not to bad and it isnt really hindering. just making sure not to actually hurt it or tear it. they both pump up equally but the one i pulled def tightens up a bit more. nothing to write home about today though and finishing up the week on a good note.

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      Sup man hope your weekend is as good as that food intake lol .

      Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

      Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com

    9. #5049
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,409
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      cardio/back/abs

      35min stepmill lss

      meadows rows 25x15 50x15 75x15 100x15 ds100x15ds 70x12
      oa incline cable rows 50x12 60x12 70x12 80x12 90x12
      chest supp pg row 135x12 150x12 165x12 180x12
      banded db pullovers 50x10/4
      bb hypers 135x10/3
      standing machine crunches 30x15/4

      done for the day. not a bad session at all today. lat is feeling quite a bit better but still giving me subtle warnings not to over stretch it. i will push the stretch a little bit on the lighter loads but as i get heavier i will stretch a bit but not let it get into full stretch. so that has worked out pretty well for the last couple of sessions. moved some pretty good weight today and got a really good pump going. had to ask one of the ladies that work at the gym to help me with the banded pullovers, so the tension was good but not crazy. lower back also held up really really well. so maybe everything is clicking good now. prob since i have slowly added ab training back in since the qc isnt bothering me as bad. that area takes forever to heal. i pulled it well over a year ago and it is still tight here and there.

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    10. #5050
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,409
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      cardio/chest/delts

      35min stepmill lss

      incline db press(higher than normal incline) 25x20 45x15 65x15 85x15 100x11 100x9 80x12
      incline bb press 185x15 205x12 225x8 185x12 135x20
      machine fly 90x10 120x10 120x10 cs120x10cs x8cs x7
      flat machine fly 50x10/2
      high cable rear delt fly 15x25/3
      db lats 20x15 25x12 30x10
      ng db press 40x10 50x10/3

      done for the day. super pissed off about my strength today. before it was failing off after my first movement but now i am losing reps on my first movement. really irritating to say the least. i did move the incline up one notch on the bench but shit i wouldnt think i would lose that much. still got a good pump going but def not happy at all with my performance weight wise. did get some good work in though and since the gym got a new fly machine in i have been finishing with it for the last 2 weeks. it is awkward to get into but it gives a really nice contraction at the top. elbows started out a little tender but once warm they were not bad at all and didnt hurt after. so most likely just a little cold. i wont say a good session today but still moving forward.

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    11. #5051
      pgc640's Avatar
      pgc640 is offline Platinum
      Points: 2,562, Level: 30
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 38
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      262
      Points
      2,562
      Level
      30
      Rep Power
      21

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      yesterday

      cardio/back/abs

      35min stepmill lss

      oa machine row ng 80x15 100x15 120x15 140x15 160x15 180x15 200x15 220x15
      oa incline cable rows 40x15 50x15 60x15 70x15 80x15
      rack pulls 135x15 225x15 275x15 (lat wasnt to bad)
      banded db pullovers 40x10 50x10/3
      hypers x30 x15 x10
      machine crunches 30x15/4

      done for the day. pretty damn good session today. a little pull in my good hip and hams are a tad bit tender but other than that excellent. those issues arent issues but i could feel them and i am keeping a constant note of whats going on and how to offset and take care of it. lots of volume today and i am tinkering around with a bit since i am not able to push down to the lower end rep ranges right now. so recovery is how i am going to measure the volume. lat held up really good today and both filled up with blood nicely. also was able to get through 4 sets of abs without cramping and locking up. so i would call today a very good session.

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      man looks like you're blasting it that's great and your diet is on point man you are getting the food in Jesus I could never eat that much but I know you're like 290 lb so it's a big difference. keep it up man what are you training for the Nationals you said so that's in what November? so you still have some time unless they switched it now I don't know what you used to always be in November so if you're training this long for that you're going to look awesome probably you should post some pictures at the end I'd love to see what you look like after all this anyway you look like you're on the right track I was impressed reading your work as a tough workout and I can't believe you eat all that food oh my God I'd be sick to my stomach.

      Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

    12. #5052
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,409
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      legs/cardio

      seated leg curls ss75x20ss 90x20ss 105x20ss 120x20ss 135x20ss 150x20ss
      adductors ss140x20 ss160x20 ss180x20 ss190x203
      leg extensions ss 85x20ss 100x20ss 115x20ss 130x20ss 145x20ss
      abductors ss80xx20 ss90x20 ss100x20 ss110x20 ss120x20
      belt squats 90x12 180x15 270x15 360x15 450x15
      one leg leg press 45x12 90x12 135x12 180x12
      20 min stepmill lss

      done for the day. aggervating session today but a good one. lots of stupid people in the way doing stupid stuff and using their phones. so i was quite ill tempered and cooled down more than one time which is even more irritating. i try to hold my temper but i did let a youngster have it on the leg extensions for dicking off and pretty much wasting his time and playing with himself the whole time.
      anyway, pretty good strength today across the board and ham actually felt really good. hip wasnt even off a little either. so even though the rep ranges were really high with quite a bit of volume it held up pretty damn good. i did lose a little on the one leg leg press but at that point after the belt squats my legs were smoked and shaking pretty good. all in all a really good session.

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    13. #5053
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,409
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
      man looks like you're blasting it that's great and your diet is on point man you are getting the food in Jesus I could never eat that much but I know you're like 290 lb so it's a big difference. keep it up man what are you training for the Nationals you said so that's in what November? so you still have some time unless they switched it now I don't know what you used to always be in November so if you're training this long for that you're going to look awesome probably you should post some pictures at the end I'd love to see what you look like after all this anyway you look like you're on the right track I was impressed reading your work as a tough workout and I can't believe you eat all that food oh my God I'd be sick to my stomach.

      Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
      haha man i am a little over 10 weeks out from masters nationals right now and i am starving. we have actually pulled out quite a bit of food already from off season but not to mich. cardio isnt that high yet and i am still averaging about 4-5lb drop per week right now. crazy but it hasnt slowed down yet so i am riding it as long as i can. the plan right now is to hit masters and then roll into the north americans again. that is as long as i stay healthy
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    14. #5054
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,409
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      cardio/back/abs/cardio

      35min stepmill lss (fasted)

      meadows rows 25x15/2 50x15 75x15 100x15 110x15ds 60x12
      incline pg db rows 30x12 40x12/3
      cable face pulls 42.5x12 50x12 57.5x12 65x12
      machine pullovers 120x12 135x12/3
      bb hypers 135x12/3
      standing cable crunches 55x15/3
      20 min stepmill lss

      done for the day. hadnt noted it in here but my first cardio session has been fasted for a while now and i have added in a post workout cardio session 5 days a week also. got a pretty good session in yesterday and i am pretty sure the lat is back to close to 100% again. it still gets a little bit tight in the area but not even close to what it was a few weeks ago. now that the lat is healing up i irritated the shit out of one of my elbows. i think i hyper extended it a bit stretching the lat out haha. when i switch over to push session i will know how bad it is but it is pretty pissed off so the sleeves will most likely have to come back out. no biggie an elbow even though it is really annoying is a lot easier to rehab and deal with than something big like lower back/hip or lat. all in all other than the elbow a good strong session with an excellent pump. got some really good work in. i did pull back on volume just a tad but i felt like it was plenty and didnt drive myself into the ground today. all in all a good one in the books

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    15. #5055
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,409
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      yesterday

      cardio/chest/delts/abs/cardio

      35min stepmill lss (fasted)

      incline db press 25x20 45x15/2 65x15 85x15 105x9 85x14
      incline bb press 185x15 205x12/3 135x24
      peck deck machine fly 120x10/3 120x10ds 75x10
      lying machine flys 25x10/2
      overhead cable cross rear fly 20x25/3
      leaning fwd seated lats 20x15 25x12 30x10
      stand bent db lats 20x20/3
      machine crunches 30x15/2 (shut down 3d set due to cramping)
      20 min stepmill lss (post)

      done for the day. elbow was tight but no issues at all with it and no pain at all. so that was great. strength again is pretty frustrating to say the least. did bump up the weight on the db presses and was hoping to hit 12-15 reps and fell way short. same with bb presses. pump is really good but damn if the strength is not pissing me off royally esp since i am only losing it on chest for the most part. everything ran really smoothly and felt pretty good. all in all i would say a good session. well i did cramp up pretty good doing ab work. so that part wasnt too cool

      meal 1
      4 whole eggs
      4oz sirloin
      150g jasmine rice
      2 cups spinach
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1 cup green vege
      1/2 avacado
      meal 3(pre)
      2 scoops whey iso
      60g cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4(post workout)
      2 scoops whey iso
      35g jasmine rice
      39g kids cereal of choice
      meal 5
      2 cups egg whites
      150g jasmine rice
      asparagus
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      150g jasmine rice
      1/2 avacado
      meal 7
      8oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes
      onions and mushrooms
      lrg green salad w/vinegarette
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.