• Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

ObsessedNutrition

  • Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 55 of 301 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
    Results 811 to 825 of 4514

    Thread: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

    1. #811
      Trixie's Avatar
      Trixie is offline Platinum Queen
      Points: 23,415, Level: 94
      Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 935
      Overall activity: 14.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Las Vegas
      Posts
      2,601
      Points
      23,415
      Level
      94
      Rep Power
      140

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Hop in a bath with Epsom Salts and you're sore muscles will fade away.

    2. #812
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 85,309, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,397
      Points
      85,309
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      461

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
      Hop in a bath with Epsom Salts and you're sore muscles will fade away.
      i do once or twice a week but my body is freaky weird and epson salt normally brings water out to my skin and makes me very smooth. i have to be hurting pretty good to do it more than once or twice a week. we have two 5lb bags of a really good smelling epson salt that my wife uses about every day
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    3. #813
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 85,309, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,397
      Points
      85,309
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      461

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today:

      45 min treadmill am fasted cardio
      rumble roller/stretching

      delts/traps/abs
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rotator cuff work
      db shrugs 40x20 50x20 80x20 100x15 110x12
      db lats 15x15/3 warmup
      db lats ss 20x12ss 25x12ss 30x12ss 35x12ss
      seated db press ss50x8 ss70x8 ss80x8 ss80x8 (got a little fatigued on these presses and that second set of 80 was a struggle for 8)
      pec deck rear lats 60x15 75x15(1) 75x15(15) 75x15(20) second number is partials
      machine lats 50x(8)10 60x(8)10 70x(8)10 80x(8)10 first number is partner pressing down on the negative
      leg raise machine 20x15 30x15 40x15 50x15
      incline crunches ss x10/4
      machine crunches ss 20x10 ss 30x10 ss 40x10 ss 50x10
      done for the day


      meal lineup
      1 lemon squeezed in 16oz of water
      meal 1
      16oz tilipia
      100g cream of rice with tablespoon sugar free jelly
      meal 2
      16oz tilipia
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      100g jasmine rice
      meal 4
      16oz ground turkey
      100g jasmine rice
      meal 5
      16oz chcken
      100g cream of rice w/ tbl spoon sugar free jelly
      meal 6
      16oz ground turkey
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    4. #814
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 85,309, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,397
      Points
      85,309
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      461

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      so who wants to see a list of the tools of the trade i use to help me day to day eating and preparing the way i do? i got some pretty good tricks and gadgets that make life very easy and less painful
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    5. #815
      Rake's Avatar
      Rake is offline Platinum
      Points: 11,693, Level: 71
      Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 357
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Living in an Avatar
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Las Vegas
      Posts
      741
      Points
      11,693
      Level
      71
      Rep Power
      75

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      so who wants to see a list of the tools of the trade i use to help me day to day eating and preparing the way i do? i got some pretty good tricks and gadgets that make life very easy and less painful
      Sign me up for trix I am kind of partial to Trixies.
      The Best Thing About TRT Is The Cycle Never Ends.

    6. #816
      Trixie's Avatar
      Trixie is offline Platinum Queen
      Points: 23,415, Level: 94
      Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 935
      Overall activity: 14.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Las Vegas
      Posts
      2,601
      Points
      23,415
      Level
      94
      Rep Power
      140

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      so who wants to see a list of the tools of the trade i use to help me day to day eating and preparing the way i do? i got some pretty good tricks and gadgets that make life very easy and less painful
      I do, I do, I do!!

    7. #817
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 85,309, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,397
      Points
      85,309
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      461

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by Rake View Post
      Sign me up for trix I am kind of partial to Trixies.
      Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
      I do, I do, I do!!
      ok, i will put up a bunch of my stuff tomorrow when i have some down time. i got a ton of gadgets and tricks i do
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    8. #818
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 85,309, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,397
      Points
      85,309
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      461

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today:

      45 min treadmill am fasted cardio
      rumble roller work/stretching

      back/tris
      10 min treadmill warmup
      one arm pulldowns to the side 25x20 40x20 55x15 (did these as a warmup for today)
      banded one arm suitcase rows ss 10x10ss 20x8ss 45x8ss 55x8ss 65x8 (did these with the short pro bands)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Lk4jObhffP4
      old school tbar rows ss 50x6 ss 95x6 115x6 ss 140x6 ss 165x6
      low cable rows (mid nt grip) 100x8 120x8 140x8 160x8
      partial pulldowns 120x8 140x8 140x8
      banded hypers x20 x17 x15 medium red bands
      vbar pressdowns 80x20 100x20 120x20 140x20 160x19
      one arm rope pressdowns 15x20 20x20 25x14 30x12
      reverse grip pressdowns 100x20 120x20 140x14 150x12
      done for the day.
      great workout but i hit a few snags here and there. today it seemed like every movement i had planned out someone stepped in front of me using the equipment or area i needed and of course it was the ones that speed forever doing whatever it is they do which is pretty much waste time. so i was pretty irate and irritated for the majority of the session. i did get a couple pretty good breaks between movements but that is a pain when i am trying to push fast. probably what bothers me the most is i switched my routine around to be opposite everyone else and now everyone is switching to my sched. great pump moved some really good weight. so it was a success either way.


      meal lineup
      1 lemon squeezed in 16oz of water
      meal 1
      16oz tilipia
      16oz or 100g sweet potatoes
      meal 2
      16oz tilipia
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      100g jasmine rice
      meal 4
      16oz ground turkey
      100g jasmine rice
      meal 5
      16oz chcken
      100g cream of rice w/ tbl spoon sugar free jelly
      meal 6
      16oz ground turkey
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    9. #819
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 85,309, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,397
      Points
      85,309
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      461

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      ok so here are some of the tools and tricks i have picked up and learned over the years to make life much much easier:

      digital scale: i use the one from kitchen guru. you put in a code for your food and it gives you the full nutrition values. it will also track all of your macro intake for the day
      foreman grill: it pulls the fat out from your ground meat and is very easy to cook on
      stone wear non stick omlete pan with lid. very easy to clean and nothing sticks, no spray necessary
      extra large cookie sheets: use these for cooking pounds of fish at a time in the oven
      crock pot: you can cook and keep your fish chicken beef or whatever very moist and tender with this bad boy. turn it on and leave it
      rice cooker: i steam all my rice and veges in this bad boy. same as crock pot, turn it on and forget about it
      blender/food processor: i just upgraded to the ninja system and it is fantastic. i had an oyster one that was both blender and processor from walmart that worked very very well also
      wet/dry measuring cups: lots of these cause you can never find them. get the ones that the measures are stamped on and not written. the writing wears off haha
      lemon/lime squeezer: like a pair of pliers. makes getting lemon or lime juice very easy early in the am
      waffle iron: make protein pancakes and waffles on this from time to time to change it up

      ok a good trick i picked up for consuming lots and lots of protein, beef/chicken mainly. go ahead and grill up some steaks or chicken breasts. cut into cubes and toss them into the processor and blend them down to a pulled pork consistency. add sauce and toss into a tuperware container. it is fast to eat and digests fast as well.
      carbs in a pinch: process your oats into a fine powder. add in some cinnamon or whatever you want to flavor it with. toss that in a shaker and add water. cup of carbs to go

      problems with moisture in your chicken fish or steak. i will make up a aluminum foil packet toss in some meat with jalepenos or some veges and wrap it tight. throw it on the grill for 20 min each side and it steams the meat and traps the moisture in very well. you can also do this with various marinades as well

      i will put up new stuff as i go but right now i am drawing a blank. throw up any questions and it may jog my mind a little bit
      Last edited by guns01; 05-09-2014 at 04:47 AM.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    10. #820
      SwoleZilla's Avatar
      SwoleZilla is online now REP
      Points: 5,468, Level: 47
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is GROWING LIKE A WEED
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      268
      Points
      5,468
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      29

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      i love this post!!! you told me about that scale awhile a go. still being cheap and using my plain jane scale. thanks brotha


      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      ok so here are some of the tools and tricks i have picked up and learned over the years to make life much much easier:

      digital scale: i use the one from kitchen guru. you put in a code for your food and it gives you the full nutrition values. it will also track all of your macro intake for the day
      foreman grill: it pulls the fat out from your ground meat and is very easy to cook on
      stone wear non stick omlete pan with lid. very easy to clean and nothing sticks, no spray necessary
      extra large cookie sheets: use these for cooking pounds of fish at a time in the oven
      crock pot: you can cook and keep your fish chicken beef or whatever very moist and tender with this bad boy. turn it on and leave it
      rice cooker: i steam all my rice and veges in this bad boy. same as crock pot, turn it on and forget about it
      blender/food processor: i just upgraded to the ninja system and it is fantastic. i had an oyster one that was both blender and processor from walmart that worked very very well also
      wet/dry measuring cups: lots of these cause you can never find them. get the ones that the measures are stamped on and not written. the writing wears off haha
      lemon/lime squeezer: like a pair of pliers. makes getting lemon or lime juice very easy early in the am
      waffle iron: make protein pancakes and waffles on this from time to time to change it up

      ok a good trick i picked up for consuming lots and lots of protein, beef/chicken mainly. go ahead and grill up some steaks or chicken breasts. cut into cubes and toss them into the processor and blend them down to a pulled pork consistency. add sauce and toss into a tuperware container. it is fast to eat and digests fast as well.
      carbs in a pinch: process your oats into a fine powder. add in some cinnamon or whatever you want to flavor it with. toss that in a shaker and add water. cup of carbs to go

      problems with moisture in your chicken fish or steak. i will make up a aluminum foil packet toss in some meat with jalepenos or some veges and wrap it tight. throw it on the grill for 20 min each side and it steams the meat and traps the moisture in very well. you can also do this with various marinades as well

      i will put up new stuff as i go but right now i am drawing a blank. throw up any questions and it may jog my mind a little bit
      JUST TO BIG TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!!

    11. #821
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 85,309, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,397
      Points
      85,309
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      461

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
      i love this post!!! you told me about that scale awhile a go. still being cheap and using my plain jane scale. thanks brotha
      hey man a scale is pretty much a scale as long as it's digital and does grams and oz. so no worries there. i actually gave away my old plan jane one a few weeks back
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    12. #822
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 85,309, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,397
      Points
      85,309
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      461

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      i hit a milestone today. i got my first dislike on my log. it's all good, i never claimed to know everything and i am still learning myself and i will be the first to point out that their are tons of ways to skin this cat and what i do and what you do could be night and day different but they both may still work. either way this is my way and it is the least painful and most productive for myself and the countless people that i work with. so if you dont like it then sit back have an open mind and maybe learn something
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    13. #823
      SwoleZilla's Avatar
      SwoleZilla is online now REP
      Points: 5,468, Level: 47
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is GROWING LIKE A WEED
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      268
      Points
      5,468
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      29

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      who the hell disliked this???????
      JUST TO BIG TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!!

    14. #824
      Hy-Maint's Avatar
      Hy-Maint is offline Vixen
      Points: 3,290, Level: 35
      Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 60
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is a wolf in sheeps clothing
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      445
      Points
      3,290
      Level
      35
      Rep Power
      34

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      i hit a milestone today. i got my first dislike on my log. it's all good, i never claimed to know everything and i am still learning myself and i will be the first to point out that their are tons of ways to skin this cat and what i do and what you do could be night and day different but they both may still work. either way this is my way and it is the least painful and most productive for myself and the countless people that i work with. so if you dont like it then sit back have an open mind and maybe learn something
      hahahah....that's pretty funny! I was wondering who would actually have the grapes to dislike a post! I never thought it would be used in someones personal log! I mean...really if you don't like it- don't read it! Maybe we should take a look at their log???

    15. #825
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 85,309, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,397
      Points
      85,309
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      461

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
      who the hell disliked this???????
      i dont even remember and it doesnt really matter. it's all good though.

      Quote Originally Posted by Hy-Maint View Post
      hahahah....that's pretty funny! I was wondering who would actually have the grapes to dislike a post! I never thought it would be used in someones personal log! I mean...really if you don't like it- don't read it! Maybe we should take a look at their log???
      eh, you cant please them all hy-maint. i just put this up as a little guide to help out those that are interested in what i do.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Pro Wrists Straps
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.