• Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

MileHighKratom

  • Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 49 of 302 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    Results 721 to 735 of 4526

    Thread: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

    1. #721
      SwoleZilla's Avatar
      SwoleZilla is offline REP
      Points: 5,468, Level: 47
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is GROWING LIKE A WEED
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      268
      Points
      5,468
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      29

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      yeah the sf jelly slipped my mind when i passed that trick along. it gives flavor and also will knock out some of the sweet cravings we get. it actually tastes pretty good also.
      now if you turn into me you wont be as attractive for rake lol. he may not like that to much at all. i wish i could get mine from the store though, no one around me carries it so i have to buy mine by the case from amazon.
      can it be any sugar free jelly? or is it a special kind?
      JUST TO BIG TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!!

    2. #722
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
      can it be any sugar free jelly? or is it a special kind?
      no it can be any that is sugar free. strawberry blueberry and blackberry are my favorites. grape isnt to good and the orange marmalade tastes like dish soap smells. they are all pretty good fro the most part rasberry is also another one that i like and if you get the high fiber one it will give you a few extra grams of fiber also. i have even used different flavors of sugar free syrups as well. some of my clients like those better but i think that some of them water it down and most have a nasty after taste. one of my ladies i am working with right now puts diary free sugar free creamer in her's. that's a first for me but she likes it
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    3. #723
      SwoleZilla's Avatar
      SwoleZilla is offline REP
      Points: 5,468, Level: 47
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is GROWING LIKE A WEED
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      268
      Points
      5,468
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      29

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      well im gunna skip the creamer ha

      but will pick some jelly up this weekend! thanks brotha
      JUST TO BIG TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!!

    4. #724
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
      well im gunna skip the creamer ha

      but will pick some jelly up this weekend! thanks brotha
      you and me both on that one. if you like a regular sugar flavor then the sugar free isnt going to be a whole lot different
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    5. #725
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today:

      45min treadmill am fasted cardio
      rumble roller work stretching

      back/tris
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller work stretching (legs only)
      cable pullovers 50x20 70x20 90x20 110x20
      seated low pulley rows 100x10 120x10 140x10 (warming up lats so these where done deep stretch and 3 sec contraction)
      db desktop rows 50x10(wu) 70x10(wu) 85x10 100x10 120x10 140x10
      deads ss 275x5ss 315x5ss 405x5ss 405x5ss
      pullups ss x6/4
      oa over head db extension 25x20 30x20 35x20 40x15
      incline lying db extensions (no twist) 35x20 45x15 55x12 60x10
      machine tri extensions 50x20 70x20 90x18 100x12
      done for the day

      felt really good and strong today. lots of energy and the pump was really good. great workout and i am looking forward to no cardio tomorrow haha.

      i also switched one carb source today from basmatti rice to jasmine rice


      meal lineup
      meal 1
      16oz tilipia
      50g cream of rice w/sugar free jelly
      meal 2
      16oz tilipia
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      meal 4
      16oz ground turkey
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      9 pieces asparagus
      meal 5
      16oz chcken
      50g jasmine rice
      meal 6
      16oz ground turkey
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    6. #726
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today:

      cardio off day

      hams/cavles
      10 min step mill warmup
      rumble roller work and stretching
      standing one leg curl 50x8 75x8 100x8 110x8 75x8(30) second number is bottom end partials on final set
      wide stance leg press (from heels)banded red and medium green band 180x10 360x10 450x10 ds 540x10ds 450x10ds 360x10ds 270x10ds 180x10ds 90x20
      db stiff leg deads 40x10 65x10 75x10 95x10
      db static holds 35x30sec/3 these were done at the bottom quarter of the hold
      standing calf raise one calf bwx20ss bwx20ss bwx15ss bwx12ss
      tibia raises 20x20 30x20 40x20 40x18
      done for the day and toasted


      meal lineup
      meal 1
      16oz tilipia
      meal 2
      16oz tilipia
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      meal 4
      16oz ground turkey
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      9 pieces asparagus
      meal 5
      16oz chcken
      9 pieces asparagus
      meal 6
      16oz ground turkey
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    7. #727
      HeyMrWaters's Avatar
      HeyMrWaters is offline Platinum
      Points: 1,631, Level: 23
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      50
      Points
      1,631
      Level
      23
      Rep Power
      25

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Prepped my meals last night and actually switched from my normal go to veggie broccoli for asparagus - for at least the next few days. Pretty good G.

      I don't think I could handle all that tilapia you're getting in though haha I have to rotate my fish selections pretty often.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    8. #728
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrWaters View Post
      Prepped my meals last night and actually switched from my normal go to veggie broccoli for asparagus - for at least the next few days. Pretty good G.

      I don't think I could handle all that tilapia you're getting in though haha I have to rotate my fish selections pretty often.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      i only do white fish and the only 3 that i can actually eat are tilipia orange roughy and mahi mahi. i stick to tilipia 99% of the time due to cost and it is one of the least fishy tasting fish that i have found. i tried flounder which is what a pro told me to eat and i only got down a bite and i couldnt even hold my nose and wash it down with water. i know we eat for fuel and not taste but if it gags me even i cant handle it.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    9. #729
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today:

      off day

      45 min treadmill am fasted cardio

      day 2 zero carbs and yes it sucks bad haha. little tired and run down but feel pretty good considering


      meal lineup
      meal 1
      16oz tilipia
      meal 2
      16oz tilipia
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      meal 4
      16oz ground turkey
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      9 pieces asparagus
      meal 5
      16oz chcken
      9 pieces asparagus
      meal 6
      16oz ground turkey
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    10. #730
      Trixie's Avatar
      Trixie is offline Platinum Queen
      Points: 23,415, Level: 94
      Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 935
      Overall activity: 14.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Las Vegas
      Posts
      2,601
      Points
      23,415
      Level
      94
      Rep Power
      140

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      yeah the sf jelly slipped my mind when i passed that trick along. it gives flavor and also will knock out some of the sweet cravings we get. it actually tastes pretty good also.
      now if you turn into me you wont be as attractive for rake lol. he may not like that to much at all. i wish i could get mine from the store though, no one around me carries it so i have to buy mine by the case from amazon.
      Guns, I have been wondering for a few days if my rice cereal is the same as yours. I went to the baby food isle and got Parents Choice baby cereal single grain rice. Is there any way yours may taste better?

    11. #731
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
      Guns, I have been wondering for a few days if my rice cereal is the same as yours. I went to the baby food isle and got Parents Choice baby cereal single grain rice. Is there any way yours may taste better?
      haha, i have had to go that route myself before and the baby food version is pretty nasty. i use the uncle ben's cream of rice. it looks almost identical to cream of wheat cereal but it's made from rice. walmart nor any of the grocery stores within 50 miles of me actually carry it. so we order it straight from amazon by the case. i wanna say it is about 45 bucks for the case and it lasts me about 2 and a half to 3 months at a time. i think the actual cream of rice tastes 10x better than the baby food does.
      now the cream of rice to me is pretty much identical to the same texture to grits. it is a little thinner and less grainy than grits but that's what it reminds me of. you may consider adding in some sugar free flavored syrups and things like that. my wife puts a little bit of unsweetened almond milk in her's.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    12. #732
      HeyMrWaters's Avatar
      HeyMrWaters is offline Platinum
      Points: 1,631, Level: 23
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      50
      Points
      1,631
      Level
      23
      Rep Power
      25

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      haha, i have had to go that route myself before and the baby food version is pretty nasty. i use the uncle ben's cream of rice. it looks almost identical to cream of wheat cereal but it's made from rice. walmart nor any of the grocery stores within 50 miles of me actually carry it. so we order it straight from amazon by the case. i wanna say it is about 45 bucks for the case and it lasts me about 2 and a half to 3 months at a time. i think the actual cream of rice tastes 10x better than the baby food does.
      now the cream of rice to me is pretty much identical to the same texture to grits. it is a little thinner and less grainy than grits but that's what it reminds me of. you may consider adding in some sugar free flavored syrups and things like that. my wife puts a little bit of unsweetened almond milk in her's.
      Lol I was about to say also, I have about 10 of the baby versions in my pantry and I'm not about to touch those nasty things haha.

      My local Walmart carries the Uncle Ben version next to the Quaker oats so I guess it varies by region.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    13. #733
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrWaters View Post
      Lol I was about to say also, I have about 10 of the baby versions in my pantry and I'm not about to touch those nasty things haha.

      My local Walmart carries the Uncle Ben version next to the Quaker oats so I guess it varies by region.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      i had seen it before i actually started using it. funny thing is, i had someone that helps me out fine tuning recommend it to me and i couldnt find it anywhere. i even did a search online of all the stores in my area. we even look still every time we go out. whenever you need something close by it always ends up that way. same thing happened with the sugar free brown sugar and cinnamon cream of wheat i used for years. went to start up a prep and nowhere to be found.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    14. #734
      Trixie's Avatar
      Trixie is offline Platinum Queen
      Points: 23,415, Level: 94
      Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 935
      Overall activity: 14.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Las Vegas
      Posts
      2,601
      Points
      23,415
      Level
      94
      Rep Power
      140

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      i had seen it before i actually started using it. funny thing is, i had someone that helps me out fine tuning recommend it to me and i couldnt find it anywhere. i even did a search online of all the stores in my area. we even look still every time we go out. whenever you need something close by it always ends up that way. same thing happened with the sugar free brown sugar and cinnamon cream of wheat i used for years. went to start up a prep and nowhere to be found.
      Guns, we really used to like Maypo when my kids were young and no store carried it anymore so I had them order it in just for me. I ended up buying out the whole case myself over time but didn't have to store it. Your grocer may do that for you.

    15. #735
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
      Guns, we really used to like Maypo when my kids were young and no store carried it anymore so I had them order it in just for me. I ended up buying out the whole case myself over time but didn't have to store it. Your grocer may do that for you.
      yeah i could probably get one of my buddies to do that for me but amazon only takes about 2-3 days and it's just as cheap. we also get sugar free bbq sauces and other condiments from their also. so it's not that big of a hassle. if you want a good sugar free low cal bbq sauce, paula dean makes one that is unreal. if you like southern bbq, kc bbq and a little heat kick then it's the last bbq sauce you will ever eat
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Pro Wrists Straps
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.