• Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

Steroidify

  • Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 46 of 302 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
    Results 676 to 690 of 4530

    Thread: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

    1. #676
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,564, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,500
      Points
      86,564
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      today:

      45min treadmill am fasted cardio
      rumble roller the legs and stretch

      chest/bis
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller work and stretch
      rotator cuff work
      low incline db press 25x8 45x8 75x8 85x8 100x8 105x8ds 75x8ds 60x8
      low incline db flyes 40x10 (25x5) 40x10 (25x5) 40x10 (25x5) first numbers straight set (partner resisted on the top 1/3 pushing down hard)
      bench press 135x6 185x6 205x6 225x6 245x6 (these were done explosive out of the hole after a 2 sec pause in the stretch)
      standing bb curls 50x20(5) 70x15(5) 90x12(5) 100x10 (5) second number was partner resisted negatives
      hs preachers 50x20 (1) 75x15 (1) 100x12(1) second number was a 30 second iso hold at the mid point
      rope cable curls 80x20 100x20 120x20 140x15
      done for the day


      meal lineup
      meal 1
      16oz tilipia
      50g cream of rice 2tbl spns sugar free jelly
      meal 2
      16oz tilipia
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      1 cup greens
      meal 4
      16oz ground turkey
      9 pieces asparagus
      meal 5
      16oz chcken
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      meal 6
      16oz chicken
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    2. #677
      SwoleZilla's Avatar
      SwoleZilla is offline REP
      Points: 5,468, Level: 47
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is GROWING LIKE A WEED
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      268
      Points
      5,468
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      29

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      no not dumb at all. we have a scale that lists out the exact carbs cals and everything so i measure out exactly 50g of carbs worth of cream of rice. i dont like putting up measurements because for cream of rice its like 331g or just a bit over 1/4 of a cup. some of these carbs are a pain to get the measurements out without a scale. the sweet potatoes is like .2 under 1lb for 100g on the dot. the regular rices are the only thing that is close to easy to measure sizes out with
      ahh makes sense. yeah i am eating 70g weighed but it is like 1.5 serving wasn't sure if you were just weight out or if you calculated how man grams of carbs it was for whatever weight. like 50g carbs from cream of rice is prob more than 70g of cream of rice...am i making sense?
      JUST TO BIG TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!!

    3. #678
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,564, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,500
      Points
      86,564
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
      ahh makes sense. yeah i am eating 70g weighed but it is like 1.5 serving wasn't sure if you were just weight out or if you calculated how man grams of carbs it was for whatever weight. like 50g carbs from cream of rice is prob more than 70g of cream of rice...am i making sense?
      yeah i know exactly what you are talking about and whitetail and i had the same discussion. my big dumb ass used to only use oats for my entire diet until i carb loaded for the actual show. so 2 cups is roughly 100g easy enough. well i had no clue about sweet potatoes so i just cooked them up and weighed out my 300g for each of my meals. well low and behold that only equaled out to about 50g of total carbs. i learned my lesson and got a scale that i can enter the food and it tells me exactly how many grams are in it when i am weighing it out. so now i just list the carb values for my log cause the measurements dont meet an exact 1/4 cup or whatever. the scale for me is worth it's weight in gold
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    4. #679
      SwoleZilla's Avatar
      SwoleZilla is offline REP
      Points: 5,468, Level: 47
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is GROWING LIKE A WEED
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      268
      Points
      5,468
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      29

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      exactly!!!! hahah i am def still at that stage. where did you get that scale at?
      JUST TO BIG TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!!

    5. #680
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,564, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,500
      Points
      86,564
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
      exactly!!!! hahah i am def still at that stage. where did you get that scale at?
      i got it from bed bath and beyond. it was only about 30 bucks and the display is almost identical to a nutrition label. kitchen guru is the company and their web site for them is becomegurus.com. like i said i picked mine up at bed bath and beyond for cheap. it comes with a nice book with codes for almost every food you can imagine and it will also store all your daily macro info if you choose to. my wife uses the storage for her's and i just log everything i do
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    6. #681
      SwoleZilla's Avatar
      SwoleZilla is offline REP
      Points: 5,468, Level: 47
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is GROWING LIKE A WEED
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      268
      Points
      5,468
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      29

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Dude that's perfect! I have to scoop that. Was going to get a massager from there because I like to shoot my tries and I can't seem to massage it hard enough with my hands
      JUST TO BIG TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!!

    7. #682
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,564, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,500
      Points
      86,564
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
      Dude that's perfect! I have to scoop that. Was going to get a massager from there because I like to shoot my tries and I can't seem to massage it hard enough with my hands
      i have my wife use a rolling pin on me for all the areas i cant get with the rumble roller. the company that makes rumble rollers makes hand held ones for the same thing but they arent any different than a rolling pin so that's what i use. it helps with the areas you shoot as well as speed up the healing process even though it's quite painful
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    8. #683
      SwoleZilla's Avatar
      SwoleZilla is offline REP
      Points: 5,468, Level: 47
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is GROWING LIKE A WEED
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      268
      Points
      5,468
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      29

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      i have my wife use a rolling pin on me for all the areas i cant get with the rumble roller. the company that makes rumble rollers makes hand held ones for the same thing but they arent any different than a rolling pin so that's what i use. it helps with the areas you shoot as well as speed up the healing process even though it's quite painful
      great idea! my fiance is going to take out all her anger on my damn tri its going to kill! ahah
      JUST TO BIG TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!!

    9. #684
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,564, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,500
      Points
      86,564
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
      great idea! my fiance is going to take out all her anger on my damn tri its going to kill! ahah
      yeah man, it is brutal and if she isnt hurting you then she isnt doing it hard enough. make sure to stay away from the bones and joints lol, they arent meant to be rolled. cool thing about it is it also helps break up a little bit of scar tissue and improves circulation in the area also. i call it my poor man's deep tissue because i only have the funds and time to hit that 1-2x a month
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    10. #685
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,564, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,500
      Points
      86,564
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today:

      45min treadmill am fasted cardio
      rumble roller legs and stretching

      traps/delts/calves/abs
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller work and stretching
      rotator cuff work
      bb shrugs 135x20 185x20 225x20 275x15 ds 315x10ds 225x10ds 135x15
      db lats warmup 15x15/5
      db lats ss 25x12ss 30x12ss 35x12ss 40x12ss
      db press ss 55x8 75x8 85x8 100x8
      reverse pec deck 90x15(10) 90x15(15) 90x15(20) 90x15(25) second number is partials
      machine lats 70x(5)x15 80x(5)x15 90x(5)x15 80x(5)x15 first number is partner pushed negatives second number is straight reps
      spider crawl x60 sec
      hanging knee ups x10/5
      rope crunches 40x10 50x10 60x10 70x10
      toe press ds 230x10ds 215x10ds 205x10ds 190x10ds 170x10 round 2 215x10ds 205x10ds 190x10ds 170x10ds 150x10
      done for the day

      meal lineup
      meal 1
      16oz tilipia
      50g cream of rice 2tbl spns sugar free jelly
      meal 2
      16oz tilipia
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      1 cup greens
      meal 4
      16oz ground turkey
      9 pieces asparagus
      meal 5
      16oz chcken
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      meal 6
      16oz chicken
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    11. #686
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,564, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,500
      Points
      86,564
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today:

      45min treadmill am fasted cardio
      rumble roller work and stretching

      back/tris
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller work and stretching
      meadows rows 25x10/3(warmup) 50x8 75x8 125x8 150x8
      old school tbar row 50x10 75x8 125x6 175x6
      rack deads ss 275x5ss 315x5ss 405x5ss 405x5ss
      chins ss x6/4
      vbar pressdowns 80x20 100x20 120x20 140x20 160x18
      one arm cable extensions 20x20 25x15 30x12 25x15
      db skullies 25x20 35x20 45x15 50x12
      done for the day


      meal lineup
      meal 1
      16oz tilipia
      meal 2
      16oz tilipia
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      1 cup greens
      meal 4
      16oz ground turkey
      9 pieces asparagus
      meal 5
      16oz chcken
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      meal 6
      16oz chicken
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    12. #687
      SwoleZilla's Avatar
      SwoleZilla is offline REP
      Points: 5,468, Level: 47
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is GROWING LIKE A WEED
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      268
      Points
      5,468
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      29

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today:

      45min treadmill am fasted cardio
      rumble roller work and stretching

      back/tris
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller work and stretching
      meadows rows 25x10/3(warmup) 50x8 75x8 125x8 150x8
      old school tbar row 50x10 75x8 125x6 175x6
      rack deads ss 275x5ss 315x5ss 405x5ss 405x5ss
      chins ss x6/4
      vbar pressdowns 80x20 100x20 120x20 140x20 160x18
      one arm cable extensions 20x20 25x15 30x12 25x15
      db skullies 25x20 35x20 45x15 50x12
      done for the day


      meal lineup
      meal 1
      16oz tilipia
      meal 2
      16oz tilipia
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      1 cup greens
      meal 4
      16oz ground turkey
      9 pieces asparagus
      meal 5
      16oz chcken
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      meal 6
      16oz chicken
      hahah db skullies! sick workout.

      i take it that its a low carb day? dont see any real direct source of carbs

      what do you feel your best way to keep abs (not shredded abs) but def visible in the offseason? usually i just get real sloppy but id like to try and stay tighter. just keeping up on cardio? and diet? just eat the same food but more of it.
      JUST TO BIG TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!!

    13. #688
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,564, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,500
      Points
      86,564
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
      hahah db skullies! sick workout.

      i take it that its a low carb day? dont see any real direct source of carbs

      what do you feel your best way to keep abs (not shredded abs) but def visible in the offseason? usually i just get real sloppy but id like to try and stay tighter. just keeping up on cardio? and diet? just eat the same food but more of it.
      thanks man that today is day 1 of my 2 zero carb days. so today i pushed hard but tomorrow it will be a nice nasty struggle. i actually got a really good pump going considering i think my glycogen was very very low.
      in the offseason if i run say sust or oman with deca or npp it really doesnt matter what my diet and cardio looks like cause it puts about 15 or more pounds of water on me easy. so that blurs out most of my lines. i keep my top 4 abs year round and my legs stay in shape really well but lower abs and low back take the brunt of the water i put on. so what i try to do and what keeps me between 10-12% max is i alter how i eat every week. one wk i eat a 300g of carbs only and that is in 2 meals. then i have coconut oil with the other 4-5 meals. then the next week i hammer high carbs with very very low fat. that keeps me from ballooning up but doesnt slow down my gains. i figure i added a good quality 8 or 10lbs of stage weight this year so that setup i think worked very very well for me this past offseason. i try not to do to much cardio either maybe 3 days a week for no more than 20 mins. i dont want my body to adapt to the regular cardio sessions when it comes time to come back down is why i dont get to crazy with it. i did do a bit more this year cause i hit 300 and it was just to much and i had to come back down. that and i missed a little over a week of eating because of a death in the family so i got back down to a more comfortable 288 before i started
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    14. #689
      SwoleZilla's Avatar
      SwoleZilla is offline REP
      Points: 5,468, Level: 47
      Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is GROWING LIKE A WEED
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      268
      Points
      5,468
      Level
      47
      Rep Power
      29

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      thanks man that today is day 1 of my 2 zero carb days. so today i pushed hard but tomorrow it will be a nice nasty struggle. i actually got a really good pump going considering i think my glycogen was very very low.
      in the offseason if i run say sust or oman with deca or npp it really doesnt matter what my diet and cardio looks like cause it puts about 15 or more pounds of water on me easy. so that blurs out most of my lines. i keep my top 4 abs year round and my legs stay in shape really well but lower abs and low back take the brunt of the water i put on. so what i try to do and what keeps me between 10-12% max is i alter how i eat every week. one wk i eat a 300g of carbs only and that is in 2 meals. then i have coconut oil with the other 4-5 meals. then the next week i hammer high carbs with very very low fat. that keeps me from ballooning up but doesnt slow down my gains. i figure i added a good quality 8 or 10lbs of stage weight this year so that setup i think worked very very well for me this past offseason. i try not to do to much cardio either maybe 3 days a week for no more than 20 mins. i dont want my body to adapt to the regular cardio sessions when it comes time to come back down is why i dont get to crazy with it. i did do a bit more this year cause i hit 300 and it was just to much and i had to come back down. that and i missed a little over a week of eating because of a death in the family so i got back down to a more comfortable 288 before i started
      oh wow. yeah id like to try NPP this offseason to see if it doesnt bloat me as bad as deca would.

      Is there a reason behind only carbs with your first two meals then fat with the rest on the lower carb days? if i were to have a lower carb day i would want to spread it out just so i wasnt "blowin my load" of carbs so early in the day. Im no where near a national level competitor just love the sport and try and pick the brains of people like you. So if i get annoying brother just tell me to stfu!.

      i really appreciate your help man
      JUST TO BIG TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!!

    15. #690
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,564, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,500
      Points
      86,564
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
      oh wow. yeah id like to try NPP this offseason to see if it doesnt bloat me as bad as deca would.

      Is there a reason behind only carbs with your first two meals then fat with the rest on the lower carb days? if i were to have a lower carb day i would want to spread it out just so i wasnt "blowin my load" of carbs so early in the day. Im no where near a national level competitor just love the sport and try and pick the brains of people like you. So if i get annoying brother just tell me to stfu!.

      i really appreciate your help man
      no way man, no problem at all. i put this log up just for the purpose of showing people what i do and how i do it as well as help anyone out that jumps in and asks questions. i love helping and learning as much as i can myself also.

      as for the carb setup in the offseason it isnt always only the first 2 meals. i do a 150g serving right out of bed with a shake. then i do the other 150g of carbs post workout then all the other meals are with coconut oil or other good fats. i like the coconut oil cause it does the most and works really well for me. ok the background that i learned from this was that by doing this with the carbs and fats with the carbs first in the am and post workout is that it helps you crank out better gh output from your workouts and stoke your body first thing in the am. now i did use this method for an entire offseason and it is probably the best offseason conditioning that i have ever been in with no cardio at all. now i was also eating 6lbs of steak the entire time and only replacing a lb of that with a lb of shrimp a day or two a week. then the following year i did the alternating method that i use now and i gained more muscle that i should hold onto. it does work but i like to change things from week to week so i dont get bored and i like to eat so having higher carbs for a week allows me a bit more freedom for a short period of time. so in a nut shell it is the best of both worlds without getting to far out of condition or getting bored
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    MR-SUPPS
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.