• Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

MileHighKratom

  • Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 242 of 302 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292 ... LastLast
    Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 4526

    Thread: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

    1. #3616
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,358, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,485
      Points
      86,358
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      yesterday

      legs/cardio

      stationary bike warmup
      roller work
      dbl leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/4
      lying leg curls 70x8 80x8 90x8 110x8 130x8 ds140x8ds 120x8ds 100x8(30s)
      leg press sweep focus 90x10 180x10 270x10 360x10 450x10 540x10 strong stance 630x10 720x10 810x10 ds900x10ds 810x10ds 720x10ds 630x10ds 540x10
      rb hacks 270x8 360x8 ds450x8ds 360x8 (second set on drop was done with a 4-5s neg)
      35 min step mill

      done for the day. been slacking on log updates but i have been training. i have been busy as all hell but i have got every day in this week. yesterday wasnt the best in the books. my knees were not cooperating with me at all and i was supposed to squat and decided to drop it instead of hurting something. damn weather keeps going from hot to cold and all the systems coming in is royally fucking my shit up. even my elbows are killing and they never hurt consistently. i hate seasonal change. been a good week so far over all though not the best but good.


      meal 1
      5 whole eggs w/light cheese
      1 cup spinach
      1 tbl spn natty pb
      1 tspn coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon and splenda
      1/2 cup black beans
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 3
      2 scoops whey iso
      1/4 cup cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      2 scoop hbccd
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4
      8oz sirloin
      8oz purple potato
      1 heaping tbl spn natural honey
      1 cup broccoli
      meal 5
      6oz chicken
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon
      1/2 cup black benas
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      12oz red potato
      1 cup broccoli
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      meal 7
      2 scoop whey iso
      1 tbl spn pb
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    2. #3617
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      77

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      yesterday

      legs/cardio

      stationary bike warmup
      roller work
      dbl leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/4
      lying leg curls 70x8 80x8 90x8 110x8 130x8 ds140x8ds 120x8ds 100x8(30s)
      leg press sweep focus 90x10 180x10 270x10 360x10 450x10 540x10 strong stance 630x10 720x10 810x10 ds900x10ds 810x10ds 720x10ds 630x10ds 540x10
      rb hacks 270x8 360x8 ds450x8ds 360x8 (second set on drop was done with a 4-5s neg)
      35 min step mill

      done for the day. been slacking on log updates but i have been training. i have been busy as all hell but i have got every day in this week. yesterday wasnt the best in the books. my knees were not cooperating with me at all and i was supposed to squat and decided to drop it instead of hurting something. damn weather keeps going from hot to cold and all the systems coming in is royally fucking my shit up. even my elbows are killing and they never hurt consistently. i hate seasonal change. been a good week so far over all though not the best but good.


      meal 1
      5 whole eggs w/light cheese
      1 cup spinach
      1 tbl spn natty pb
      1 tspn coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon and splenda
      1/2 cup black beans
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 3
      2 scoops whey iso
      1/4 cup cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      2 scoop hbccd
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4
      8oz sirloin
      8oz purple potato
      1 heaping tbl spn natural honey
      1 cup broccoli
      meal 5
      6oz chicken
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon
      1/2 cup black benas
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      12oz red potato
      1 cup broccoli
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      meal 7
      2 scoop whey iso
      1 tbl spn pb
      At least you have been getting the work in. Everything going great here growing people making comments and I run out of bp meds. Which shouldn't have been a big deal. Through life and some mistakes communications between me and the dr and nurses. Bottom number most of the week has been right around 100 talk about some headaches. Meds back in the line up and the right ones after the misscommmunication. Feeling lots better. Docs like man doing all your doing you can't run out of meds. Said I need to keep in touch with him better awesome dr. I'm now texting him my bp morning and night and once a week at 3 am. Back to the grind.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    3. #3618
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,358, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,485
      Points
      86,358
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      At least you have been getting the work in. Everything going great here growing people making comments and I run out of bp meds. Which shouldn't have been a big deal. Through life and some mistakes communications between me and the dr and nurses. Bottom number most of the week has been right around 100 talk about some headaches. Meds back in the line up and the right ones after the misscommmunication. Feeling lots better. Docs like man doing all your doing you can't run out of meds. Said I need to keep in touch with him better awesome dr. I'm now texting him my bp morning and night and once a week at 3 am. Back to the grind.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      damn man, that's not cool. getting that bottom number up is scary. maybe think about adding in some good hawthorne berry juice and supplement some garlic in as well. both are good to help with cardio health and the hawthorne will help with the bp a bit. cialis and all the other goodies also
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    4. #3619
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      77

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      damn man, that's not cool. getting that bottom number up is scary. maybe think about adding in some good hawthorne berry juice and supplement some garlic in as well. both are good to help with cardio health and the hawthorne will help with the bp a bit. cialis and all the other goodies also
      Just started the Hawthorne berries Monday. Back on meds sure everything be back to normal by monday.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    5. #3620
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,358, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,485
      Points
      86,358
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      off/calves/abs/cardio

      standing calf raise 335x8 375x8 390x15/3
      seated calf raise 50x12 75x12 100x12/2
      leg raise x10/3
      machine crunch 80x10/3
      35min step mill

      done for the day. sched off day but we did calves abs and cardio. so nothing crazy and a good relaxing day in for the most part.


      meal 1
      5 whole eggs w/light cheese
      1 cup spinach
      1 tbl spn natty pb
      1 tspn coconut oil
      meal 2
      6oz turkey
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon and splenda
      1 cup green beans
      meal 3
      60z sirloin
      1 cup jasmine rice
      meal 4
      8oz sirloin
      8oz purple potato
      1 cup broccoli
      meal 5
      6oz chicken
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon
      1 cup green beans
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 cup broccoli
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      meal 7
      2 scoop whey iso
      1 tbl spn pb
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    6. #3621
      BABY1's Avatar
      BABY1 is online now Mrs FUZO
      Points: 252,510, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.7%
      is is planting seeds
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      the Woods
      Posts
      29,095
      Points
      252,510
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      552
      Rep Power
      614

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      My fave logger!
      Kind, creative soul, with no mean bones

    7. #3622
      Pushtoday's Avatar
      Pushtoday is online now Platinum
      Points: 23,395, Level: 94
      Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 955
      Overall activity: 99.2%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is staying focused.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      2,435
      Points
      23,395
      Level
      94
      Rep Power
      122

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Putting in the work even on the off days! Thatís why youíre the MAN!



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      PSL Representative

      https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

      Pick Up Something Heavy

    8. #3623
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,358, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,485
      Points
      86,358
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      back/chest/delts

      hand bike warmup
      pro grip pull down 25x10 45x10/2 70x10/3
      traction machine pulldowns 120x10 140x10/2
      low rows 140x10/3
      machine back extensions 165x10 180x10 195x10
      cable machine fly 15x10 25x10 30x10/3
      incline db press 75x8/3
      db lats 25x15/3
      reverse pec deck 90x12/3

      done for the day. last day of high freq and everything went well. great pump with no issues. i will be switching over to a deload for 2 weeks starting on monday to let everything heal up and clear some cns stress. so a push pull legs setup for a min with lots of stretching and recovery stuff sprinkled into the week.


      meal 1
      5 whole eggs w/light cheese
      1 cup spinach
      1 tbl spn natty pb
      1 tspn coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon and splenda
      1/2 cup black beans
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 3
      2 scoops whey iso
      1/4 cup cor
      1tbl spn pb
      intra
      1 scoop recovery factor x
      2 scoop hbccd
      10g creatine
      10g eaa
      meal 4
      8oz sirloin
      8oz purple potato
      1 heaping tbl spn natural honey
      1 cup broccoli
      meal 5
      6oz chicken
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon
      1/2 cup black benas
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 6
      6oz turkey
      12oz red potato
      1 cup broccoli
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      meal 7
      2 scoop whey iso
      1 tbl spn pb
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    9. #3624
      Pushtoday's Avatar
      Pushtoday is online now Platinum
      Points: 23,395, Level: 94
      Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 955
      Overall activity: 99.2%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is staying focused.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      2,435
      Points
      23,395
      Level
      94
      Rep Power
      122

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      What does a deload week or two look like? Is it a certain percentage of weight/volume? And is it something your body told you to do, or prescribed by your coach?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      PSL Representative

      https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

      Pick Up Something Heavy

    10. #3625
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,358, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,485
      Points
      86,358
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
      What does a deload week or two look like? Is it a certain percentage of weight/volume? And is it something your body told you to do, or prescribed by your coach?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      we will be going with 80% on both weight and intensity, nothing even remotely close to failure. it will be three days a week of actual training with the rest of the week devoted to stretching and active recovery work. normally i do all of my stuff and deload out about every 12 weeks or so but i turned all my stuff over to someone that did my training programming for a couple years now. we arent much different but now i just follow what he is telling me to do completely. kind of nice, to follow someone else's direction and not have to put all the time in myself
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    11. #3626
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      77

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      we will be going with 80% on both weight and intensity, nothing even remotely close to failure. it will be three days a week of actual training with the rest of the week devoted to stretching and active recovery work. normally i do all of my stuff and deload out about every 12 weeks or so but i turned all my stuff over to someone that did my training programming for a couple years now. we arent much different but now i just follow what he is telling me to do completely. kind of nice, to follow someone else's direction and not have to put all the time in myself
      Was wondering if you have any competition plans brother.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    12. #3627
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,358, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,485
      Points
      86,358
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Was wondering if you have any competition plans brother.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      we are taking this year off to make improvements
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    13. #3628
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      77

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      we are taking this year off to make improvements
      Cool does that take away from your motivation at all?

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    14. #3629
      BABY1's Avatar
      BABY1 is online now Mrs FUZO
      Points: 252,510, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.7%
      is is planting seeds
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      the Woods
      Posts
      29,095
      Points
      252,510
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      552
      Rep Power
      614

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      How are those purple potatoes? Are the nutrition, and taste, the same as other potatoes?
      Kind, creative soul, with no mean bones

    15. #3630
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,358, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,485
      Points
      86,358
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Cool does that take away from your motivation at all?

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      hell no man. after taking my last big break and letting my body get better, i came in the biggest and best ever. that and it was super easy to get into shape. so i get more motivated with longer periods in between competing
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    StraightUpKratom468x60
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.