• Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

NarrowLabs

  • Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 225 of 304 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275 ... LastLast
    Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 4548

    Thread: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

    1. #3361
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Hope the arm is better me friend that really sucks

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      i am pretty sure it was either a serious strain or a partial tear. it feels a whole hell of a lot better now though. i am optimistic because i got zero bruising but i will damn sure be letting it heal up completely before getting stupid again though.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    2. #3362
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      off/traveling

      so i dont know if i can actually consider it an off day because i spent about 15 hours on the road yesterday. so not really resting. cool thing is we found some really cool places around that area that i will def be looking into. their are some huge open farms that sell organic grass fed beef and pretty much anything you can imagine. that and some cool monuments and other historical sites. we will be making that trek about once a month to see a family member, so i will plan better next time. i also didnt get up in enough time before we left to do up my eggs for meal one so i splurged on a couple doughnuts o the road. if i hadnt had to stay on a time line i would have never done that.

      meal 1
      2 sugar cookie doughnuts
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon and splenda
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 3
      8oz sirloin
      large green salad with lots of color
      meal 4
      8oz sirloin
      8oz purple potato
      1 cup broccoli
      meal 5
      8oz chicken
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon
      1 cup green beans
      meal 6
      8oz turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 cup broccoli
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    3. #3363
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      i am pretty sure it was either a serious strain or a partial tear. it feels a whole hell of a lot better now though. i am optimistic because i got zero bruising but i will damn sure be letting it heal up completely before getting stupid again though.
      I understand brother. Have you ever had any sciatic nerve issues. If you have not you don't want any. Actually thought I was having knee problems and then all of a sudden the pain shot into my foot then it was in the middle of my thigh then in my hip. This morning it is high on my calf. The pain is hard to describe. More like a pressure that just continues into pain. And it feels like it's going to explode from the pressure

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    4. #3364
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      I understand brother. Have you ever had any sciatic nerve issues. If you have not you don't want any. Actually thought I was having knee problems and then all of a sudden the pain shot into my foot then it was in the middle of my thigh then in my hip. This morning it is high on my calf. The pain is hard to describe. More like a pressure that just continues into pain. And it feels like it's going to explode from the pressure

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      yeah man. got that from a blast back in 05-06 that jacked up my lower back pretty good. mine started out that way and then moved into getting spasms so bad that i would be walking and hit the ground. that and leg foot would go numb from time to time. i took almost an entire year and a half going through therapy and did all the crap those fools told me to do and not to do and it never really got any better. that was until i started doing hypers every single day regardless of how my back was feeling. at the end of every workout i would do 4-6 sets of 10-20. sometimes it hurt so bad i would have to lay on the floor for it to relax after doing them before i could leave. month or so of doing that i added sqauts and deads back in and it got as good as it is going to. i still have flare ups from time to time. biggest thing that helps me keep it healthy now is i roll before every leg and back day and i get graston work done at least once a month. the graston or instrument assisted soft tissue mobiliazation work is something that will pay off big time at getting it back good to go.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    5. #3365
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      calves/chest/tris/cardio

      standing calf raise 335x10 355x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)/4
      machine press 80x8 100x8 120x8 140x8 160x8 180x8 200x8 (didnt push it bicep was pulling a little)
      incline bb press 165x12 185x10 225x10 135x30 (bicep and delt tightened up real bad on the 225 so i shut it off)
      flat db fly (just to push a little more blood in) 5x30/1
      overhead tri extensions 60x12 80x12 100x12 120x12
      dual rope press downs 80x12/4
      30 min incline tread mill

      done for the day. not to bad of a day today got a pretty good pump going. i am being super super cautious and easy obviously so when either the bicep or the area it connects to the shoulder tightens up or i get any pain at all i shut it down. i felt it much more in the inclines than anything and the flys i could feel it pulling. still training though.


      meal 1
      5 whole eggs w/light cheese
      1 cup spinach
      2 slices ez bread
      1 tbl spn natty pb
      1 tspn coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon and splenda
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 3
      8oz sirloin
      large green salad with lots of color
      meal 4
      8oz sirloin
      8oz purple potato
      1 cup broccoli
      meal 5
      8oz chicken
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon
      1 cup green beans
      meal 6
      8oz turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 cup broccoli
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    6. #3366
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      yeah man. got that from a blast back in 05-06 that jacked up my lower back pretty good. mine started out that way and then moved into getting spasms so bad that i would be walking and hit the ground. that and leg foot would go numb from time to time. i took almost an entire year and a half going through therapy and did all the crap those fools told me to do and not to do and it never really got any better. that was until i started doing hypers every single day regardless of how my back was feeling. at the end of every workout i would do 4-6 sets of 10-20. sometimes it hurt so bad i would have to lay on the floor for it to relax after doing them before i could leave. month or so of doing that i added sqauts and deads back in and it got as good as it is going to. i still have flare ups from time to time. biggest thing that helps me keep it healthy now is i roll before every leg and back day and i get graston work done at least once a month. the graston or instrument assisted soft tissue mobiliazation work is something that will pay off big time at getting it back good to go.
      Making my appointment in the morning.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    7. #3367
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      abs/calves/delts/cardio

      machine crunches 80x10/4
      seated calf raise ss 75x10 150x15/4ss
      tibia raise ss ss75x10/4
      bent db rear lats 10x15 15x15 20x15 25x15/3
      heavy db lat swings 40x25/4
      db front raise 10x10/4 (being careful with these)
      db curls 10x50
      30 min incline tread mill

      done for the day. not to bad of a session today at all. got a great pump going, no pain in the shoulder or bicep at all with any of the work i did. so i am damn happy with that. got the note to go into high freq leg block for now and do some super super light db curls and db front raises ed. thats to flush new good blood out and all the waste and nasty out from healing. i should be good to start some super super light back work in a week or two. loading anything above my head and pulling is still a little tender. so i am not pushing it.


      meal 1
      5 whole eggs w/light cheese
      1 cup spinach
      2 slices ez bread
      1 tbl spn natty pb
      1 tspn coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon and splenda
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 3
      8oz sirloin
      large green salad with lots of color
      meal 4
      8oz sirloin
      8oz purple potato
      1 cup broccoli
      meal 5
      8oz chicken
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon
      1 cup green beans
      meal 6
      8oz turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 cup broccoli
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    8. #3368
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      legs/cardio

      5 min stationary bike
      roller work
      one leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/2
      dbl leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/2
      hs seated leg curls 25x8 50x8 75x8 100x8/4
      bb stiff leg dead 45x10 95x10 145x10 195x10 195x10
      elevated sm lunges 45x10 95x10/3
      leg press 180x15 270x15 360x15/3 (these were feet close together and at the bottom of the platform)
      db curl rehab 10x50
      30 min incline tread mill

      done for the day. not a bad day today. got a painful sick pump going with the higher end rep ranges and lunges. i am probably going to be a little bit sore tomorrow since i havent done lunges in a bit. mid of the week leg day number 2 so this was an easy no failure one with a little more emphasis on hams. all in all a good one in the books.


      meal 1
      5 whole eggs w/light cheese
      1 cup spinach
      2 slices ez bread
      1 tbl spn natty pb
      1 tspn coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon and splenda
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 3
      8oz sirloin
      large green salad with lots of color
      meal 4
      8oz sirloin
      8oz purple potato
      1 cup broccoli
      meal 5
      8oz chicken
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon
      1 cup green beans
      meal 6
      8oz turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 cup broccoli
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    9. #3369
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      abs/calves/back/tri/cardio

      incline sit ups x10/4
      standing calf raise 315x10 355x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)/4
      cable pull overs 100x12 110x12 120x12/4 (little pull on the arm but not bad)
      v bar press downs 120x15 140x15 150x15 160x15
      overhead tri extensions 100x12 120x12/4
      rehab db curls 15x50
      30 min incline treadmill

      done for the day. just more of a misc type of day to get in and move some blood around since i cant train back. i did get the bright idea that i can do cable or machine pull overs without any stress on my arm. so hell yeah i tossed them in but didnt get to silly. i also put the tris in just for shits and giggles to push some blood in as well. so all in all just a blood day with nothing really special. that and the rehab db curls are brutal painful with such high reps. one set and it is full and painful.


      meal 1
      5 whole eggs w/light cheese
      1 cup spinach
      2 slices ez bread
      1 tbl spn natty pb
      1 tspn coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon and splenda
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 3
      8oz sirloin
      large green salad with lots of color
      meal 4
      8oz sirloin
      8oz purple potato
      1 cup broccoli
      meal 5
      8oz chicken
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon
      1 cup green beans
      meal 6
      8oz turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 cup broccoli
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    10. #3370
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today

      abs/calves/back/tri/cardio

      incline sit ups x10/4
      standing calf raise 315x10 355x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)/4
      cable pull overs 100x12 110x12 120x12/4 (little pull on the arm but not bad)
      v bar press downs 120x15 140x15 150x15 160x15
      overhead tri extensions 100x12 120x12/4
      rehab db curls 15x50
      30 min incline treadmill

      done for the day. just more of a misc type of day to get in and move some blood around since i cant train back. i did get the bright idea that i can do cable or machine pull overs without any stress on my arm. so hell yeah i tossed them in but didnt get to silly. i also put the tris in just for shits and giggles to push some blood in as well. so all in all just a blood day with nothing really special. that and the rehab db curls are brutal painful with such high reps. one set and it is full and painful.


      meal 1
      5 whole eggs w/light cheese
      1 cup spinach
      2 slices ez bread
      1 tbl spn natty pb
      1 tspn coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon and splenda
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 3
      8oz sirloin
      large green salad with lots of color
      meal 4
      8oz sirloin
      8oz purple potato
      1 cup broccoli
      meal 5
      8oz chicken
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon
      1 cup green beans
      meal 6
      8oz turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 cup broccoli
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      You the man brother you'll find a way to get it done.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    11. #3371
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      legs/abs/cardio/rehab

      5 min stationary bike
      roller work
      lying leg curls warmup 60x10 70x10 80x10 90x10
      TRISET
      glute kick backs 80x10ts 100x10ts 100x10ts 100x10ts
      stiff leg deads ts ts145x10/4ts
      lying leg curls ts ts100x10/4
      walking lunges x10/3
      ez bar curls 20x50
      30 min incline tread mill

      done for the day. finishing out the week with another leg day. of course with the triset huffing and puffing with a nasty painful pump. i kept the weight on the light end because that's what i am supposed to be doing and squeezing the hell out of everything. i am trying to keep from pushing to hard on these high freq body parts and getting hurt again. i can almost guarantee that's what my issue is with the arm. good productive day in the books though


      meal 1
      5 whole eggs w/light cheese
      1 cup spinach
      2 slices ez bread
      1 tbl spn natty pb
      1 tspn coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon and splenda
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 3
      8oz sirloin
      large green salad with lots of color
      meal 4
      8oz sirloin
      8oz purple potato
      1 cup broccoli
      meal 5
      8oz chicken
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon
      1 cup green beans
      meal 6
      8oz turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 cup broccoli
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    12. #3372
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today

      legs/abs/cardio/rehab

      5 min stationary bike
      roller work
      lying leg curls warmup 60x10 70x10 80x10 90x10
      TRISET
      glute kick backs 80x10ts 100x10ts 100x10ts 100x10ts
      stiff leg deads ts ts145x10/4ts
      lying leg curls ts ts100x10/4
      walking lunges x10/3
      ez bar curls 20x50
      30 min incline tread mill

      done for the day. finishing out the week with another leg day. of course with the triset huffing and puffing with a nasty painful pump. i kept the weight on the light end because that's what i am supposed to be doing and squeezing the hell out of everything. i am trying to keep from pushing to hard on these high freq body parts and getting hurt again. i can almost guarantee that's what my issue is with the arm. good productive day in the books though


      meal 1
      5 whole eggs w/light cheese
      1 cup spinach
      2 slices ez bread
      1 tbl spn natty pb
      1 tspn coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz turkey
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon and splenda
      1/2 avacado
      1 cup green beans
      meal 3
      8oz sirloin
      large green salad with lots of color
      meal 4
      8oz sirloin
      8oz purple potato
      1 cup broccoli
      meal 5
      8oz chicken
      1 cup jasmine rice w/cinnamon
      1 cup green beans
      meal 6
      8oz turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 cup broccoli
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      Nice one brother. Got a question for you my friend my left leg has more numbness than pain now. What are your thoughts training while it's numb feeling.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    13. #3373
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Nice one brother. Got a question for you my friend my left leg has more numbness than pain now. What are your thoughts training while it's numb feeling.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      well if the pain is gone and it's numb i would say that he has helped it from being pressed on a little bit. i am no doc but that's what i would think. as for training i wouldnt load your spine at all but still flush it and your legs with blood. i would try to do it every day to if you can. hypers reverse hypers etc... for the lower back. i wouldnt try to do any lying leg curls at all till it's healed up though. when you are going to flush the lower back out do it at the end of your training and give yourself about 10 mins before you have to leave. idk now many times i have had to drive on one hip with the seat laid all the way back or even pulling over and laying back in the seat on my side. it's a ***** when you first start out but trust me it will help eventually. just have to get through the initial discomfort
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    14. #3374
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      well if the pain is gone and it's numb i would say that he has helped it from being pressed on a little bit. i am no doc but that's what i would think. as for training i wouldnt load your spine at all but still flush it and your legs with blood. i would try to do it every day to if you can. hypers reverse hypers etc... for the lower back. i wouldnt try to do any lying leg curls at all till it's healed up though. when you are going to flush the lower back out do it at the end of your training and give yourself about 10 mins before you have to leave. idk now many times i have had to drive on one hip with the seat laid all the way back or even pulling over and laying back in the seat on my side. it's a ***** when you first start out but trust me it will help eventually. just have to get through the initial discomfort
      Thank you sir I appreciate all your help.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    15. #3375
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Thank you sir I appreciate all your help.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      no prob man. as you can see from the last year or 10 i am the master of figuring out and working around injury haha
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    MileHighKratom1
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.