• Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

ReconPeptides

  • Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 215 of 304 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
    Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4548

    Thread: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

    1. #3211
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      today

      calves/back/cardio

      seated calf raise 50x8 75x8 100x8 125x8 150x8 175x8 200x8 100x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)
      roller work
      reverse hypers x10/3
      one arm bb rows x8 25x8 50x8 75x8 100x8/4 (tried 125 out and no way i was getting a good 3 sets with it today)
      reverse facing ng pull downs 85x10 100x10 120x10 ds140x10ds 100x8
      one arm sup pull downs 70x12 70x12 60x12
      db shrugs 60x10 ds80x10ds 70x10ds 60x10
      rack pulls 135x3 225x3 315x5/3
      banded hypers x30 (brutal)
      10 min treadmill

      done for the day. i am pretty sore going into today with chest shoulders and lats being a little tender. so i figured it wouldnt be a great day. not to shabby though, i did go for 125 on the bb rows and it was pulling on me a bit and i knew no way in hell i would be able to get a good 3 sets in. i know i am just getting back into moving heavy weight so i have to be easy. all in all a good session and by the end with those banded hypers my lower was fired up. so that made cardio very nice and painful. i guess i shouldnt call it cardio since it is more so for recovery only
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    2. #3212
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      calves/arms/cardio

      machine toe press 210x8 230x8 250x8 270x8 290x8 310x8 230x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)
      stand ez bar curls 20x15 30x15 40x15 70x10/5 (10sec between each set)
      db hammers 30x10/3 (same 10 sec between each set)
      machine preachers 60x8 70x8
      cable rope press downs ss 80x12 90x12 100x12ss 110x12ss 120x12ss 120x12ss
      bench dips ss ss x15 ss x12 ss x9 ss x7
      db skullies 40x10/4

      done for the day. pretty basic day with some intensity sets tossed in. good pace with the 10sec breaks between sets also. the pump as always with arms was stupid and painful. i couldnt put my headphone back in my ear it was so bad. strength is coming back nicely and joints feel pretty damn good.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    3. #3213
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today

      calves/arms/cardio

      machine toe press 210x8 230x8 250x8 270x8 290x8 310x8 230x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)
      stand ez bar curls 20x15 30x15 40x15 70x10/5 (10sec between each set)
      db hammers 30x10/3 (same 10 sec between each set)
      machine preachers 60x8 70x8
      cable rope press downs ss 80x12 90x12 100x12ss 110x12ss 120x12ss 120x12ss
      bench dips ss ss x15 ss x12 ss x9 ss x7
      db skullies 40x10/4

      done for the day. pretty basic day with some intensity sets tossed in. good pace with the 10sec breaks between sets also. the pump as always with arms was stupid and painful. i couldnt put my headphone back in my ear it was so bad. strength is coming back nicely and joints feel pretty damn good.
      Hell yeah brother. Sounds like your ready to start pounding it.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    4. #3214
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      calves/back/cardio

      seated calf raise ss 50x8ss 75x8ss 100x8ss 125x8ss 150x8ss
      tibia raise ss ss40x20/4
      low row 70x10 85x10 100x10 120x10 140x10 160x10
      rev facing pro pull downs 85x10 100x10 120x10 120x10
      cable pullovers 100x12 110x12 120x12/2
      chest supp machine row pro grip 105x8 120x8 135x8 150x8
      db shrugs 50x10 60x10 70x10 80x10 (3sec contraction)
      15 min teadmill

      done for the day. pump day and that's exactly what we did. 100% perfect form and no failure on anything at all. nothing really crazy to note today. i am a little bit sore but other than that all is good to go. got a really good week in
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    5. #3215
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      abs/legs

      standing cable crunch 70x10/4
      roller work
      one leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/2
      dbl leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/2
      seated leg curl 90x15 105x15 120x15 135x15 150x15 165x14 180x10 ds195x10+6forced ds 150x10+6 forced
      squats 45x10 135x10 185x10 225x10 245x6 275x6 315x6 365x12(challenge set)
      leg press 360x6 450x6 540x8 630x8 720x8
      occluded leg extension 75x15/4 (30sec between sets)

      done for the day. not a ton of volume on this one but a good one either way. moved some pretty good weight around and lit up my hammies really good. squats moved nice smooth and fast and i held a little pause on them in the hole. so all in all a good day with no complaints at all.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    6. #3216
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      yesterday

      abs/legs

      standing cable crunch 70x10/4
      roller work
      one leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/2
      dbl leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/2
      seated leg curl 90x15 105x15 120x15 135x15 150x15 165x14 180x10 ds195x10+6forced ds 150x10+6 forced
      squats 45x10 135x10 185x10 225x10 245x6 275x6 315x6 365x12(challenge set)
      leg press 360x6 450x6 540x8 630x8 720x8
      occluded leg extension 75x15/4 (30sec between sets)

      done for the day. not a ton of volume on this one but a good one either way. moved some pretty good weight around and lit up my hammies really good. squats moved nice smooth and fast and i held a little pause on them in the hole. so all in all a good day with no complaints at all.
      Nice one brother now what do you mean by challenge set at the end of your squats.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    7. #3217
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Nice one brother now what do you mean by challenge set at the end of your squats.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      when i go for speed and explosiveness on squats. i go up until i loose it with perfect from. then you up the weight and go balls out for as many reps as you can grind out. that's one type of challenge set. we do a few different ones but that's the one we did yesterday. another good one is go up as heavy as you can get on your squats. then you go up a little bit more and do 5 reps drop the weight a little and do 10 drop the weight a litle and do 15 drop the weight again and do 20 or as many as you can get. that one is a nice nasty kick in the nuts too. i probably could have knocked a few more reps out myself yesterday but with knee wraps on and the blood pushing in it was making my feet go to sleep and that makes me nervous and i dont want to dump it or buckle haha. the mrs wouldnt apprecitate having to spot me at complete failure with dead feet.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    8. #3218
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      I bet that is a kick in the nuts!!!! Lol. I do drop sets but not how got there to start the drop set.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    9. #3219
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      calves/chest/delts/cardio

      machine toe press 210x8 230x8 250x8 270x8 290x8 310x8 230x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s) (standing machine was taken)
      incline db press 25x8 40x8 55x8 70x8 85x8 100x8 ds110x8ds 75x8ds 55x8
      incline db fly w/lforced neg 50x10ds 25x6fn/3
      bench press 185x6 205x6 225x6 235x6 245x6 255x6
      reverse peck deck fly 75x15 90x15/4
      12 min step mill intervals 1-1

      done for the day. good strong and fast paced session today. i did miss my side delt movement today because we ran into someone we hadnt seen in many years. so i got way cooled down and didnt want to have to rewarmup and then chance hurting or tweaking anything out. i will be rude to people i see all the time but i hadnt seen this guy in forever. either way great session in the books and still feeling pretty damn good
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    10. #3220
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      78

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today

      calves/chest/delts/cardio

      machine toe press 210x8 230x8 250x8 270x8 290x8 310x8 230x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s) (standing machine was taken)
      incline db press 25x8 40x8 55x8 70x8 85x8 100x8 ds110x8ds 75x8ds 55x8
      incline db fly w/lforced neg 50x10ds 25x6fn/3
      bench press 185x6 205x6 225x6 235x6 245x6 255x6
      reverse peck deck fly 75x15 90x15/4
      12 min step mill intervals 1-1

      done for the day. good strong and fast paced session today. i did miss my side delt movement today because we ran into someone we hadnt seen in many years. so i got way cooled down and didnt want to have to rewarmup and then chance hurting or tweaking anything out. i will be rude to people i see all the time but i hadnt seen this guy in forever. either way great session in the books and still feeling pretty damn good
      a friend is always worth the time.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    11. #3221
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      a friend is always worth the time.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      i would rather get caught when i am getting ready to train or right after i finish haha. then i can bs with the best of them. all good though i only missed two movements anyway and i will most likely toss them in on one of the other sessions this week
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    12. #3222
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      calves/back/cardio

      seated calf raise ss 50x8ss 75x8ss 100x8ss 125x8ss 150x8ss 175x8ss 200x8ss 100xx10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)ss
      tibia raise ss ss50x20/8
      db rows 45x15 65x12 90x10 105x8 120x8 ds135x8ds 85x8ds 65x10
      chest supp machine rows 105x8 120x8 135x8 150x8 165x8
      banded face pulls x10/3
      db shrugs 50x10 60x10 70x10
      banded hypers x20/2
      20 min treadmill

      done for the day. good day again and felt nice and strong. i was a little bit winded but still had a great pace going. i had to change one movement and do steady state today because of the gym morons in there today. all good though, we will just add another cardio session in this week. got a really good pump going today as well. no elbow issues but the chest and shoulders are pretty sore haha
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    13. #3223
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      calves/arms/cardio

      crazy 8s today 6 movement sequence for set of 8 all back to back to back

      standing calf raise 275x10 295x10 315x20/4
      rope press downs warm up ss 80x10ss 90x10ss 100x10ss
      ez bar curls warmup ss ss30x8 ss40x8 ss60x8
      rope press downs ss 110x8ss 120x8ss 130x8ss 140x8ss
      pro grip db kickbacks ss 20x8ss/4
      bench dips ss x8/4ss
      ez bar curls ss 70x8/4ss
      db hammer curls ss 30x8/4ss
      rope curls ss 70x8/4
      12 min step mill intervals 1-1

      done for the day. huge kick in the nuts face paced huffing and puffing session today. great freaking pump and painful. cool thing was we were in the gym for less than an hour total today. so in and out short and sweet. it did hurt like hell though.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    14. #3224
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 87,552, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 75.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,554
      Points
      87,552
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      465

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      calves/back/cardio

      seated calf raise ss 50x10ss 75x10ss 125x20/4ss
      tibia raise ss ss50x20/6
      hs iso pull downs 25x8 50x8 60x8 75x8 85x8 90x8
      ind handle sup low rows 30x12 40x12 50x12 60x12 70x12
      rope pull overs 100x12 110x12 120x12 120x12
      rev facing rope pull downs 70x8 85x8 100x8/2
      12 min step mill intervals 1-1

      done for the day. nice easy on paper haha secondary back day. got a great pump and everything felt pretty good today. i am still huffing and puffing pretty good on the intervals but i am getting them done and the time is good. heart rate gets up pretty high on me though, so i need to put a little more work into them i think. little modified eating right now and not in a big cal surplus until i have my 2 cheats a week. it will change here shortly but it pretty much looks like this:

      full squeezed lemon and 2 tbl spn acv about 20-30 min before meal 1

      meal 1
      4 whole organic free range eggs
      4oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes and cheese
      meal 2
      8oz turkey w/2 flat out breads
      8oz sweet potato
      meal 4
      8oz chicken or steak
      8oz red potatoes
      meal 5
      60g casine hydro
      1 cup oats
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    15. #3225
      Trixie's Avatar
      Trixie is offline Platinum Queen
      Points: 23,415, Level: 94
      Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 935
      Overall activity: 14.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Las Vegas
      Posts
      2,601
      Points
      23,415
      Level
      94
      Rep Power
      141

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today

      calves/back/cardio

      seated calf raise ss 50x10ss 75x10ss 125x20/4ss
      tibia raise ss ss50x20/6
      hs iso pull downs 25x8 50x8 60x8 75x8 85x8 90x8
      ind handle sup low rows 30x12 40x12 50x12 60x12 70x12
      rope pull overs 100x12 110x12 120x12 120x12
      rev facing rope pull downs 70x8 85x8 100x8/2
      12 min step mill intervals 1-1

      done for the day. nice easy on paper haha secondary back day. got a great pump and everything felt pretty good today. i am still huffing and puffing pretty good on the intervals but i am getting them done and the time is good. heart rate gets up pretty high on me though, so i need to put a little more work into them i think. little modified eating right now and not in a big cal surplus until i have my 2 cheats a week. it will change here shortly but it pretty much looks like this:

      full squeezed lemon and 2 tbl spn acv about 20-30 min before meal 1

      meal 1
      4 whole organic free range eggs
      4oz sirloin
      8oz red potatoes and cheese
      meal 2
      8oz turkey w/2 flat out breads
      8oz sweet potato
      meal 4
      8oz chicken or steak
      8oz red potatoes
      meal 5
      60g casine hydro
      1 cup oats
      YUMMY diet! You must be super happy with all those carbs and the family must love being with you right now. LOL

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    StraightUpKratom468x60
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.