• Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

NarrowLabs

  • Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 213 of 306 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
    Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4581

    Thread: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

    1. #3181
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 89,598, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 68.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,626
      Points
      89,598
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      468

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      today

      calves/chest/delts/cardio

      standing calf raise 255x10 275x10 295x15 315x15 335x15 355x15
      db press 25x8 40x8 55x8 70x8
      incline bb press 165x8 185x8 225x8 255x8 275x8
      machine flys ss 135x10/4ss
      reverse peck deck fly ss ss75x15 ss90x15/4
      db lats 25x12/4
      20 min step mill

      done for the day. firing up another new week nice and easy. nothing really crazy just chasing a pump and getting some blood moving around. i am slowly starting to increase the weights back up a bit even though i went a little easy on the db press. just being a little cautious on those because they are a little more hard on the joints and tendons moving them to and from the racks. other than that really good day in with no complaints to note at all. i will be back on full track by the begining of the month. next week i will start back to structured eating. right now i am not eating completely clean but i am also not eating the whole house either. 4 or 5 good meals and a little bit of sugar here and there but nothing over the top. still enjoying a little freedom though
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    2. #3182
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 89,598, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 68.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,626
      Points
      89,598
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      468

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      calves/back/cardio

      standing calf raise 255x8 275x8 295x8 315x8 335x8 355x8 375x8 395x8 315x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)
      sup grip low row 70x10 85x10 100x10 120x10 140x10 160x10 120x10
      rev facing pro grip pull downs feet under 70x8 85x8 100x8 120x8 85x8
      meadows rows 50x8 75x8 100x8 100x8
      db pullovers 60x10/4
      db shrugs 3sec contractions 50x10 60x10 70x10
      20 min treadmill

      done for the day. another nothing crazy or fancy day in the books. got a pretty nasty pump going right out of the gate with calves. it had my legs shaking for almost the entire first half of the workout. i did stretch them out between sets on the low rows. i did the low rows also to stimulate the dy low row from hammer strength. i didnt feel like driving to that gym today so i improvised it. over all a great day and the past couple of weeks is a solid reminder that i absolutely hate steady state cardio. if i could do intervals all the time i would be all over that haha
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    3. #3183
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is offline Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,772
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      79

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today

      calves/back/cardio

      standing calf raise 255x8 275x8 295x8 315x8 335x8 355x8 375x8 395x8 315x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)
      sup grip low row 70x10 85x10 100x10 120x10 140x10 160x10 120x10
      rev facing pro grip pull downs feet under 70x8 85x8 100x8 120x8 85x8
      meadows rows 50x8 75x8 100x8 100x8
      db pullovers 60x10/4
      db shrugs 3sec contractions 50x10 60x10 70x10
      20 min treadmill

      done for the day. another nothing crazy or fancy day in the books. got a pretty nasty pump going right out of the gate with calves. it had my legs shaking for almost the entire first half of the workout. i did stretch them out between sets on the low rows. i did the low rows also to stimulate the dy low row from hammer strength. i didnt feel like driving to that gym today so i improvised it. over all a great day and the past couple of weeks is a solid reminder that i absolutely hate steady state cardio. if i could do intervals all the time i would be all over that haha
      Nice session brother.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    4. #3184
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 89,598, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 68.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,626
      Points
      89,598
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      468

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      abs/cardio/legs/calves

      standing cable crunches 70x10/4
      20 min treadmill (lol)
      one leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/2
      dbl leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/2
      seated leg curls 90x10 105x10 120x10 135x10 150x10 165x10
      abductor ss 80x10ss 90x10ss 100x10ss 110x10ss
      adductor ss ss100x10 ss120x10 ss140x10 ss160x10
      squats 45x6 135x6 185x6 225x6 255x6 275x6 315x6
      leg press for outer sweep 200x10 290x10 380x10 470x10
      leg extensions 75x10 90x10 105x10 120x10
      standing calf raise 275x8 295x8 315x8 335x8 355x8 375x8 315x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)

      done for the day. started the day off screwed. got to the gym and forgot my damn head phones and my backups were dead. so we debated for a bit about doing arms instead but we didnt lol. i got on the tread while the mrs went back and got both of ours. so cardio was done after my first movement. which was strange to say the least. my knees and back def didnt like it at all though. not a bunch of pain but they were tight and not happy at all. did a bunch of cns work for squatting, explosive speed work. so nothing heavy or high rep at all. all in all even though it started off really shitty it ended up being a pretty good session.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    5. #3185
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is offline Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,772
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      79

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today

      abs/cardio/legs/calves

      standing cable crunches 70x10/4
      20 min treadmill (lol)
      one leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/2
      dbl leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/2
      seated leg curls 90x10 105x10 120x10 135x10 150x10 165x10
      abductor ss 80x10ss 90x10ss 100x10ss 110x10ss
      adductor ss ss100x10 ss120x10 ss140x10 ss160x10
      squats 45x6 135x6 185x6 225x6 255x6 275x6 315x6
      leg press for outer sweep 200x10 290x10 380x10 470x10
      leg extensions 75x10 90x10 105x10 120x10
      standing calf raise 275x8 295x8 315x8 335x8 355x8 375x8 315x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)

      done for the day. started the day off screwed. got to the gym and forgot my damn head phones and my backups were dead. so we debated for a bit about doing arms instead but we didnt lol. i got on the tread while the mrs went back and got both of ours. so cardio was done after my first movement. which was strange to say the least. my knees and back def didnt like it at all though. not a bunch of pain but they were tight and not happy at all. did a bunch of cns work for squatting, explosive speed work. so nothing heavy or high rep at all. all in all even though it started off really shitty it ended up being a pretty good session.
      Look like a good one to me my man

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    6. #3186
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 89,598, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 68.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,626
      Points
      89,598
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      468

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      calves/arms

      seated calf raise 50x10 75x10 100x10 125x10 150x10
      cable curl 30x8 40x8 50x8 60x8 70x8 80x8 90x8 100x8 110x8 120x8
      ind handle cable press down 80x10 90x10 100x10 110x10 120x10 130x10 140x10
      db hammers 20x12 25x12 30x12 35x12
      one arm french press 40x8/4
      db spiders 25x8/4
      pro grip db kick backs 20x10/4

      done for the day. nothing special or crazy at all today other than a ton of volume. i took a pre workout for the first time in a really really long time and it had me shaking like a cat shitting razor blades and my skin crawling. def not used to that strong of stims at all. these 4 day training weeks are a nice break but suck at the same time. i am starting to get a little bit anxious to get fired back up sooner than later. so hopefully i will fire back up wide open again at the start of the month. that's the plan. no clue on what the focus split or eating is going to look like just yet but i am damn ready
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    7. #3187
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is offline Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,772
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      79

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today

      calves/arms

      seated calf raise 50x10 75x10 100x10 125x10 150x10
      cable curl 30x8 40x8 50x8 60x8 70x8 80x8 90x8 100x8 110x8 120x8
      ind handle cable press down 80x10 90x10 100x10 110x10 120x10 130x10 140x10
      db hammers 20x12 25x12 30x12 35x12
      one arm french press 40x8/4
      db spiders 25x8/4
      pro grip db kick backs 20x10/4

      done for the day. nothing special or crazy at all today other than a ton of volume. i took a pre workout for the first time in a really really long time and it had me shaking like a cat shitting razor blades and my skin crawling. def not used to that strong of stims at all. these 4 day training weeks are a nice break but suck at the same time. i am starting to get a little bit anxious to get fired back up sooner than later. so hopefully i will fire back up wide open again at the start of the month. that's the plan. no clue on what the focus split or eating is going to look like just yet but i am damn ready
      Hell yeah I'm getting fired up. I like that anxious can't wait to destroy the weights feeling.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    8. #3188
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 89,598, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 68.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,626
      Points
      89,598
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      468

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Hell yeah I'm getting fired up. I like that anxious can't wait to destroy the weights feeling.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      even though i know i hammered and depleted the crap out of my body. the four day split with only pushing blood around gets old really quick. i know we need down time and active recovery also but it seems like it takes forever haha
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    9. #3189
      BABY1's Avatar
      BABY1 is online now Mrs FUZO
      Points: 272,194, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 58.0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      the Woods
      Posts
      29,397
      Points
      272,194
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      558
      Rep Power
      619

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today

      calves/arms

      seated calf raise 50x10 75x10 100x10 125x10 150x10
      cable curl 30x8 40x8 50x8 60x8 70x8 80x8 90x8 100x8 110x8 120x8
      ind handle cable press down 80x10 90x10 100x10 110x10 120x10 130x10 140x10
      db hammers 20x12 25x12 30x12 35x12
      one arm french press 40x8/4
      db spiders 25x8/4
      pro grip db kick backs 20x10/4

      done for the day. nothing special or crazy at all today other than a ton of volume. i took a pre workout for the first time in a really really long time and it had me shaking like a cat shitting razor blades and my skin crawling. def not used to that strong of stims at all. these 4 day training weeks are a nice break but suck at the same time. i am starting to get a little bit anxious to get fired back up sooner than later. so hopefully i will fire back up wide open again at the start of the month. that's the plan. no clue on what the focus split or eating is going to look like just yet but i am damn ready
      sounds like no pre workouts for you
      Fake Emotion Altering Reality

    10. #3190
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 89,598, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 68.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,626
      Points
      89,598
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      468

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      sounds like no pre workouts for you
      i most certainly dont need that crap nor the stress on my heart. i just wanted to see if it actually tasted like a snow cone. and yes it was delicious. i should have just got a snow cone haha
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    11. #3191
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 89,598, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 68.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,626
      Points
      89,598
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      468

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      yesterday

      cardio/chest/delts/calves

      12 min step mill intervals 1-1
      machine chest press 100x10 120x10 140x10 160x10 180x10 200x10
      incline press 155x10 185x10 225x10 255x10
      hex press 45x10 55x10 55x10 60x10
      bent over db lats 25x15 30x15/3
      db lats 25x12/4
      seated calf raise ss 50x8ss 75x8ss 100x8ss 125x8ss 150x8ss 100x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)ss
      tibia raise ss ss30x20/5

      done for the day. i did kind of a reverse of my normal yesteday. we went in a little later so i didnt want to miss my intervals so i did them first and calves last. i also kept the reps a little on the higher end and pace up. all in all a silly stupid pump with some good weight.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    12. #3192
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 89,598, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 68.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,626
      Points
      89,598
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      468

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      calves/back/cardio

      standing calf raise 275x8 295x8 315x8 335x8 355x8 375x8 395x8 335x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)
      one arm sup pulldowns 25x10 30x10 40x10 50x10 60x10 70x10
      one arm bb rows 100x8 130x8 160x8 170x8
      chest supp pro grip rows 120x10 135x10 135x10 150x10
      machine pull overs 120x10 135x10 150x10 150x10
      db shrugs 50x10 60x10 70x10 80x10 90x10
      12 min step mill intervals 1-1

      done for the day. not to bad of a day at all. gym is stupid hot for some reason so i have actually been having to go uncovered after about 4 or 5 sets. not my favorite thing to do but i am not cooling down at all and it is way way to hot. funny i can do prowler work outside in 80s with a hoodie on but the gym is too hot right now. great pump and i am still being easy on my lower back until we fire back up again. that's why all the chest supported and machine work i got in there.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    13. #3193
      BABY1's Avatar
      BABY1 is online now Mrs FUZO
      Points: 272,194, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 58.0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      the Woods
      Posts
      29,397
      Points
      272,194
      Level
      100
      Blog Entries
      558
      Rep Power
      619

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      so you are not sportin your hoodie hood on while you are training?
      Fake Emotion Altering Reality

    14. #3194
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 89,598, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 68.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,626
      Points
      89,598
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      468

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      so you are not sportin your hoodie hood on while you are training?
      wasnt able to for back but i actually made it for the duration today. it has been stupid hot up in there

      me uncovered pretty much at any time is almost like a big foot sighting haha. but true
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    15. #3195
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 89,598, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 68.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,626
      Points
      89,598
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      468

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      today

      abs/legs

      standing cable crunches 70x10/4
      one leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/2
      dbl leg glute bridge w/iso x10(10s)/2
      standing one leg curls 25x10 35x10 45x10 50x10 60x10 70x10
      banded bb stiff leg 45x10 95x10 145x10 195x10 (stopped because i cooled down a little too much)
      leg extensions 75x60/3 ds 150x10ds 135x10ds 120x15ds 105x15ds 90x20ds 75x20
      machine leg press 355x20 395x20/3

      done for the day. good session today a little different doing the stiff legs first. i opted for banded for a little more top end resistance making it heavy without having to pull it from the floor and aggervate my back. i also ran into an active duty guy that i dont see to often and he chatted for a bit which made me cool down, so i had to cut the stiff leg short so i didnt get hurt. all in all a good session in. i did plan on doing calves and cardio but i forgot my shoes for that. i cant do calves and cardio in chucks, it gives me blisters and rubs the back of my heels. so i missed out on that one.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    SALTWRAP2
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.