• Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

Steroidify

  • Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 190 of 299 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
    Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 4477

    Thread: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

    1. #2836
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 83,986, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,220
      Points
      83,986
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      460

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      I bet your gonna feel that one my friend.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      man i almost made myself quit. a youngster next to me on a different leg press was training with his wife moving plates back and forth. i asked him if he wanted to jump in with me and pace me. he did and left after 2 sets haha. he said i was nuts and tapped.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    2. #2837
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      77

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      man i almost made myself quit. a youngster next to me on a different leg press was training with his wife moving plates back and forth. i asked him if he wanted to jump in with me and pace me. he did and left after 2 sets haha. he said i was nuts and tapped.
      Lmao. Man their is no way I could quit ego pride whatever you want to call it. If i stepped in I would have to finish.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    3. #2838
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 83,986, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,220
      Points
      83,986
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      460

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Lmao. Man their is no way I could quit ego pride whatever you want to call it. If i stepped in I would have to finish.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      he didnt actually say i quit haha. him and his wife moved on. he was a young small guy so i really couldnt hold it against him. he gave it hell as much as he could
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    4. #2839
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      77

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      he didnt actually say i quit haha. him and his wife moved on. he was a young small guy so i really couldnt hold it against him. he gave it hell as much as he could
      Well that's different I guess first day in the ring can't expect to box with Ali.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    5. #2840
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 83,986, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,220
      Points
      83,986
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      460

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      abs/chest/calves/delts

      incline situps x10/4
      rumble roller work
      flat db press 25x8 40x8 55x8 70x8 80x8 ds100x8ds 80x12ds 60x14
      incline bb press rest pause 195x8 225x8 255x8 275x8 295x6
      bench press rest pause 195x8 225x8 255x8 275x8 305x7
      machine fly 120x15/3
      dips x10/4
      leg press calf raise 195x 1min/4 rounds 1min rest between sets
      reverse peck deck rest pause 90x15/4
      db lats 25x8/4
      bb front raise 40x12/4

      done for the day. not my best strongest day but still got some really good work in. got a really good pump though even though i left some strength at the door. everything felt really good other than some sore glutes and hams haha. the calf work was pretty silly as well. nice change up tossing it in between chest and shoulders. pretty tired today also. i did add back in gaba last night. i took a little time off from it to clear out a bit but it is back in now.

      meal 1
      4 whole organic free range eggs
      4oz 93/7 ground beef
      2 slice ez bread
      1/2 tbl spoon coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz ground turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 tbl spoon evoo
      1 cup spinach
      meal 3
      60g whey hydro
      1/3 cup cor
      2tbl spn pb
      intra
      2 scoops intra(10g creapure)
      meal 4
      8oz ground beef 97/3
      2 cups jasmine rice
      meal 5
      8oz sirloin
      8oz white potatoes
      1 cup broc
      meal 6
      60g casine hydro
      1 cup oats
      1tbl spn almond butter
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    6. #2841
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      77

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today

      abs/chest/calves/delts

      incline situps x10/4
      rumble roller work
      flat db press 25x8 40x8 55x8 70x8 80x8 ds100x8ds 80x12ds 60x14
      incline bb press rest pause 195x8 225x8 255x8 275x8 295x6
      bench press rest pause 195x8 225x8 255x8 275x8 305x7
      machine fly 120x15/3
      dips x10/4
      leg press calf raise 195x 1min/4 rounds 1min rest between sets
      reverse peck deck rest pause 90x15/4
      db lats 25x8/4
      bb front raise 40x12/4

      done for the day. not my best strongest day but still got some really good work in. got a really good pump though even though i left some strength at the door. everything felt really good other than some sore glutes and hams haha. the calf work was pretty silly as well. nice change up tossing it in between chest and shoulders. pretty tired today also. i did add back in gaba last night. i took a little time off from it to clear out a bit but it is back in now.

      meal 1
      4 whole organic free range eggs
      4oz 93/7 ground beef
      2 slice ez bread
      1/2 tbl spoon coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz ground turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 tbl spoon evoo
      1 cup spinach
      meal 3
      60g whey hydro
      1/3 cup cor
      2tbl spn pb
      intra
      2 scoops intra(10g creapure)
      meal 4
      8oz ground beef 97/3
      2 cups jasmine rice
      meal 5
      8oz sirloin
      8oz white potatoes
      1 cup broc
      meal 6
      60g casine hydro
      1 cup oats
      1tbl spn almond butter
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      Man I thought you would feel that leg workout a little more. But you got another good one in the books today.

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    7. #2842
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 83,986, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,220
      Points
      83,986
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      460

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      back

      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller work
      one arm bb rows x8 35x8 70x8 100x8/4
      swiss bar pulldowns 70x10 85x10 100x10 120x10/6 (2sets at each grip width)
      prone db bench rows 40x12 50x12/2
      prone shrugs 25x10 50x10 75x12/2
      TRI SET
      cable pullovers 100x10/4ts
      ind handle pull downs ts ts100x8/4ts
      plate shrugs ts ts45x20/4

      done for the day. ouch another gnarly kick in the nuts session today. lots and lots and lots of volume. no crazy weights at all because of all the volume either. good some really good stretching and contractions in though. moved with a really goo d pace as well. bb rows had me about ready to puke because my belly was full haha. i kept it down though and if i would have needed my belt it would have been all over the floor. chest shoulders and ass are sore but nothing insane. legs are tight and full but not hammered. very very surprising cause the way they felt on monday, i figured i would be hobbled.


      meal 1
      4 whole organic free range eggs
      4oz 93/7 ground beef
      2 slice ez bread
      1/2 tbl spoon coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz ground turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 tbl spoon evoo
      1 cup spinach
      meal 3
      60g whey hydro
      1/3 cup cor
      2tbl spn pb
      intra
      3 scoops intra(10g creapure)
      meal 4
      8oz ground beef 97/3
      2 cups jasmine rice
      meal 5
      8oz turkey
      8oz white potatoes
      1 cup broc
      meal 6
      60g casine hydro
      1 cup oats
      1tbl spn almond butter
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    8. #2843
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 83,986, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,220
      Points
      83,986
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      460

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      calves/abs/hams

      standing calf raise 310x10/2 335x10(10s)x10(10s)x10(10s)/2
      decline leg raise x10/4
      standing one leg curl 20x10 30x10 40x10 50x10 60x10 70x10 80x10
      lying leg curls 80x5 100x5 120x5 ds 140x10ds 120x10ds 100x10
      ham stretch 30sec each
      leg press high and wide 90x8 180x8 270x8 360x8 450x8 540x8 630x8 720x8 810x8
      db stiff leg deads 50x8 60x8 70x8 80x8

      done for the day. nice quick pump day with some drop sets in the mix. back isnt to sore at all but chest and shoulders are. only issue at all i got going on today is lower abs were twitching really bad this am when i got up and i was getting some shape stabbing pain when i would go to get up out of the leg press. kind of weird sensation i am thinking maybe they were trying to cramp up a little bit. no bulging or anything like that going on just really strange since i havent been hammering them hard the last few days.

      meal 1
      4 whole organic free range eggs
      4oz 93/7 ground beef
      2 slice ez bread
      1/2 tbl spoon coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz ground turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 tbl spoon evoo
      1 cup spinach
      meal 3
      60g whey hydro
      1/3 cup cor
      2tbl spn pb
      intra
      2 scoops intra(10g creapure)
      meal 4
      8oz ground beef 97/3
      2 cups jasmine rice
      meal 5
      8oz turkey
      8oz white potatoes
      1 cup broc
      meal 6
      60g casine hydro
      1 cup oats
      1tbl spn almond butter
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    9. #2844
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 83,986, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,220
      Points
      83,986
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      460

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      abs/delts

      hanging leg raise ss x15/4ss
      planks ss ss 45sec/4
      reverse peck deck dead stop 90x15/4
      db lats 25x8
      bb front raise 40x12/4

      done for the day. nothing crazy just plain and simple straight work. got a good pump going and was all done.

      meal 1
      4 whole organic free range eggs
      4oz 93/7 ground beef
      2 slice ez bread
      1/2 tbl spoon coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz ground turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 tbl spoon evoo
      1 cup spinach
      meal 3
      60g whey hydro
      1/3 cup cor
      2tbl spn pb
      intra
      2 scoops intra(10g creapure)
      meal 4
      8oz ground beef 97/3
      2 cups jasmine rice
      meal 5
      8oz turkey
      8oz white potatoes
      1 cup broc
      meal 6
      60g casine hydro
      1 cup oats
      1tbl spn almond butter
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    10. #2845
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 83,986, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,220
      Points
      83,986
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      460

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      cardio/arms

      20 min treadmill lss
      rope press downs ss 60x12 80x12 100x12 ss 110x12ss 120x12ss 130x12ss 140x12ss
      incline db curls ss ss30x8 3sec negs
      dip machine ss 90x10ss 180x10ss 270x10ss 360x10ss
      standing bb curls ss ss70x6/4
      reverse bb curls ss 40x12/4ss
      db skullies ss ss30x12/4

      done for the day. went in and the gym was stupid packed. so we decided since we had no calves or abs on the lineup we would warmup on the tread. well the mrs got a wild hair and up and decided to do a little cardio and hope the gym cleared out. no bueno on that one but we did get some cardio in anyway. good session today with nothing actually hurting today. that is always a plus haha. the dip machine dips which i absolutely hate was a trip trying to get into with such heavy weight. i was actually surprised at how heavy i was able to go today.


      meal 1
      4 whole organic free range eggs
      4oz 93/7 ground beef
      2 slice ez bread
      1/2 tbl spoon coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz ground turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 tbl spoon evoo
      1 cup spinach
      meal 3
      60g whey hydro
      1/3 cup cor
      2tbl spn pb
      intra
      2 scoops intra(10g creapure)
      meal 4
      8oz ground beef 97/3
      2 cups jasmine rice
      meal 5
      8oz turkey
      8oz white potatoes
      1 cup broc
      meal 6
      60g casine hydro
      1 cup oats
      1tbl spn almond butter
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    11. #2846
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 83,986, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,220
      Points
      83,986
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      460

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      calves/legs

      seated calf raise ss 50x10 75x10 100x10 ss 125x10ss 150x10/3ss
      machine toe press ss ss250x10/4
      glute kick backs 100x10/4
      db frog squats x12 50x12/4
      sm lunges 135x8/3

      done for the day. nice light my ass up session today. nothing more painful than fired up pumped glutes haha. good fast paced session though. this is day 7 of 28 straight and i actually feel really good. i should be able to gauge my recovery a lot better through the week. we shall see.


      meal 1
      4 whole organic free range eggs
      4oz 93/7 ground beef
      2 slice ez bread
      1/2 tbl spoon coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz ground turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 tbl spoon evoo
      1 cup spinach
      meal 3
      60g whey hydro
      1/3 cup cor
      2tbl spn pb
      intra
      2 scoops intra(10g creapure)
      meal 4
      8oz ground beef 97/3
      2 cups jasmine rice
      meal 5
      8oz turkey
      8oz white potatoes
      1 cup broc
      meal 6
      60g casine hydro
      1 cup oats
      1tbl spn almond butter
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    12. #2847
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 83,986, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,220
      Points
      83,986
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      460

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today

      chest/delts

      10 min treadmill warm up
      machine press 80x8 100x8 120x8 140x8 160x8 180x8 200x8 220x8 ds240x8ds 200x8ds 150x8
      decline press 135x6 225x6 245x6 265x6 285x6
      machine fly 135x10(10s)/3
      dips x15/2
      db front raise 15x15/3
      bb over and backs 95x10/3

      done for the day. unfortunately my chest day fell on international chest day. that and i was down one partner today as well so it was only me and my kid. so it called for flat db press and all the benches were taken and i didnt have anyone to help hand off dbs to me. so adapt and over come i went with machine presses instead. good session even though it was packed. i felt really really strong and everything was firing really good today. we were actually able to push a good pace today even with the crowd. good day in the books and i am still feeling good.


      meal 1
      4 whole organic free range eggs
      4oz 93/7 ground beef
      2 slice ez bread
      1/2 tbl spoon coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz ground turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 tbl spoon evoo
      1 cup spinach
      meal 3
      60g whey hydro
      1/3 cup cor
      2tbl spn pb
      intra
      2 scoops intra(10g creapure)
      meal 4
      8oz ground beef 97/3
      2 cups jasmine rice
      meal 5
      8oz turkey
      8oz white potatoes
      1 cup broc
      meal 6
      60g casine hydro
      1 cup oats
      1tbl spn almond butter
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    13. #2848
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      77

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today

      chest/delts

      10 min treadmill warm up
      machine press 80x8 100x8 120x8 140x8 160x8 180x8 200x8 220x8 ds240x8ds 200x8ds 150x8
      decline press 135x6 225x6 245x6 265x6 285x6
      machine fly 135x10(10s)/3
      dips x15/2
      db front raise 15x15/3
      bb over and backs 95x10/3

      done for the day. unfortunately my chest day fell on international chest day. that and i was down one partner today as well so it was only me and my kid. so it called for flat db press and all the benches were taken and i didnt have anyone to help hand off dbs to me. so adapt and over come i went with machine presses instead. good session even though it was packed. i felt really really strong and everything was firing really good today. we were actually able to push a good pace today even with the crowd. good day in the books and i am still feeling good.


      meal 1
      4 whole organic free range eggs
      4oz 93/7 ground beef
      2 slice ez bread
      1/2 tbl spoon coconut oil
      meal 2
      8oz ground turkey
      8oz red potato
      1 tbl spoon evoo
      1 cup spinach
      meal 3
      60g whey hydro
      1/3 cup cor
      2tbl spn pb
      intra
      2 scoops intra(10g creapure)
      meal 4
      8oz ground beef 97/3
      2 cups jasmine rice
      meal 5
      8oz turkey
      8oz white potatoes
      1 cup broc
      meal 6
      60g casine hydro
      1 cup oats
      1tbl spn almond butter
      1/4 cup sour kraut
      Guns what is a bb over and back

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    14. #2849
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 83,986, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,220
      Points
      83,986
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      460

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
      Guns what is a bb over and back

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
      it's a hybrid military and btn press. you start off traditional military press and press it a little bit above your head then on the down stroke you go behind the head to the base of the skull then back up and over to the front. that's one rep. no lockout and constant tension. not a heavy movement by any stretch of the imagination but a really good finishing pump movement
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    15. #2850
      thudgens96's Avatar
      thudgens96 is online now Sponsor
      Points: 12,711, Level: 73
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      1,792
      Points
      12,711
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      77

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      it's a hybrid military and btn press. you start off traditional military press and press it a little bit above your head then on the down stroke you go behind the head to the base of the skull then back up and over to the front. that's one rep. no lockout and constant tension. not a heavy movement by any stretch of the imagination but a really good finishing pump movement
      Thanks brother that's what I was thinking it was. I definitely couldn't go very heavy behind the head every tim I try to. One of shoulders will ache for a month

      Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    MRSUPPSFG
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.