• Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

SALTWRAP1

  • Join Us!
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 118 of 302 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
    Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 4526

    Thread: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

    1. #1756
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Quote Originally Posted by gusto77 View Post
      Whatcha got going on with your diet? You seem to be doing a lot of low carb days...
      doing low almost maint during the week and then a little refeed with the cheat on the weekend. i am trying to drop that last little bit before going back into gaining again without hammering a shit load of cardio
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    2. #1757
      MOUNTAIN-MAN's Avatar
      MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Points: 69,098, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek
       
      I am:
      Amused
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      n.c. mountains
      Posts
      8,721
      Points
      69,098
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      193

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      doing low almost maint during the week and then a little refeed with the cheat on the weekend. i am trying to drop that last little bit before going back into gaining again without hammering a shit load of cardio
      Gotta love the low carb blues

    3. #1758
      LittleTom's Avatar
      LittleTom is offline FG Resident
      Points: 17,545, Level: 84
      Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 305
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      Gotham
      Posts
      1,521
      Points
      17,545
      Level
      84
      Rep Power
      90

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      doing low almost maint during the week and then a little refeed with the cheat on the weekend. i am trying to drop that last little bit before going back into gaining again without hammering a shit load of cardio
      That's such a fine balance between gaining and keeping the BF where you want it. Especially going into another bulk. I'm never satisfied so I end up adding cardio a little to much. I love a good refeed though.
      "You don't know how strong you are until strong is your only option."

    4. #1759
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAIN-MAN View Post
      Gotta love the low carb blues
      not exactly low by any means. i am still hitting maint numbers for the most part haha. i am def not suffering atm
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    5. #1760
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by LittleTom View Post
      That's such a fine balance between gaining and keeping the BF where you want it. Especially going into another bulk. I'm never satisfied so I end up adding cardio a little to much. I love a good refeed though.
      i am training 6 days a wk hard and i honestly dont think with the combo of heavy and high volume that i could actually add any cardio in on top of that without either getting hurt or being nasty over trained. i did take a little play from your play book and snuck in a little tren a just for a little added boost to speed up the process a bit and give a little strength nudge. i will up the carbs a little more next week by maybe 1-150ish. i am only about 10 pounds off where i want to be anyway and it is no rush either way
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    6. #1761
      rnixon's Avatar
      rnixon is offline Platinum
      Points: 18,379, Level: 86
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 471
      Overall activity: 22.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      B.C. Canada
      Posts
      1,798
      Points
      18,379
      Level
      86
      Rep Power
      100

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today:

      legs/calves/abs/rehab (secondary)
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller work and stretching
      lying leg curls 60x10/4(warmup) 110x8 120x8 130x8 130x8
      leg press 270x10 360x10 450x10 540x10 630x10 720x10
      sm lunges 155x15/5 (oh sweet baby jesus i thought i was going to die)
      hip machine front raise 60x10 70x10 80x10 20 sec front relaxed leg squeeze after raises
      leg extensions 90x30 105x30
      bb stiff leg deads 95x8 145x8/2
      standing calf raise ss 135x10ss 155x10ss 175x10ss 195x10ss
      leg raises ss x10/4

      done for the day. started the day off with therapy, and went in thinking maybe get checked out and be cleared hot. nope not happening, got the full work up and treatment and it hurt like a biatch as usual. leg day was extra special brutal and the pump was stupid. i am wasted tired now and fully spent and pretty much worthless.


      meal 1
      protein cakes w/sugar fee jelly
      intra workout
      2 scoops intra md
      meal 2
      16oz chicken w/sugar/fat free jalepeno ranch
      2 tblspn coconut oil
      meal 3
      16oz tilipia
      meal 4
      16oz chicken w/buffalo ranch sauce
      meal 5
      16oz chicken w/buffalo ranch sauce
      1/2 bag broc
      1/2 cup sour kraut
      Buffalo ranch sauce? Sounds good....


      Dream Big and create it...


    7. #1762
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today:

      chest/tris/delts/calves/chiro
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller and stretching
      machine press 80x8 90x8 100x8(warmups) 120x8 140x8 150x8 160x8 170x8 (constant tension on these super mega slow with hard forceful contractions)
      machine flyes 105x10 120x10 135x10(5) 140x10(5)(1)
      pec minor dips ss x8/3ss
      stretch pushups ss x8
      single arm rope pressdowns 35x10 45x10 55x10 65x10
      rope pressdowns 100x15 110x15 120x15
      incline db skull chrushers 35x10 40x10 40x10 40x10
      seated db lats 15x12 20x12 25x12 25x12 25x12 (30 sec rest between sets)
      reverse peck deck flyes 75x20 90x20 90x20
      seated calf raises 50x20 75x20 75x20 75x20
      rumble roller and stretching

      done for the day. great workout in today even though strength was a little down. still good pump and got it knocked out in about 90 mins total. i had a chiro appt today so i got that work done as well and i had to wait a bit so it threw my time table meal wise off. so i took the wife out to lunch. didnt eat anything to awful nasty but the spicy def lit me up and i have been sweating ever since. last training day tomorrow for the week. my legs and glutes are stupid crazy sore and the therapist bruised the hell out of my lat quad head. knees are both sore and tender today but no more than usual


      meal 1
      protein cakes w/sugar fee jelly
      intra workout
      2 scoops intra md
      meal 2
      16oz chicken w/sugar/fat free jalepeno ranch
      2 tblspn coconut oil
      meal 3
      calzone w/o meat gravy. it had all meats, peppercinis, jalepenos and a bunch of other hot stuff in it. so this upped my carb count a smidge gusto
      meal 4
      16oz ground turkey jalpeno ranch (fat and sugar free)
      meal 5
      16oz chicken w/buffalo ranch sauce
      1/2 bag broc
      1/2 cup sour kraut
      Last edited by guns01; 05-13-2015 at 04:38 PM.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    8. #1763
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today:

      back/bis/calves/abs
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller and stretching
      sm bent rows 95x10 145x10/2(warmups) 195x12 245x8 265x8
      assist chins x10/3
      incline rope pullovers 80x10 90x10 110x10
      db rows(ng) 40x10 45x10 50x10 55x10
      hypers x25/2 (these sucked haha)
      db hammers 15x12 20x12 25x12 30x12
      cable concentration curls 25x10 35x10 45x10
      machine preachers bth 40x10 50x10 50x10
      toe press 190x10 230x10 290x10 310x10
      lying leg raise x10/4

      done for the day. great secondary back session in today. nothing really significant to note today other than my legs are still brutal sore and i am pretty wiped out for the week. i am def going to have to creep up the carbs this upcoming training week. i think i am hindering recovery keeping them way to low. other than that everything feels the way it should and its going very well.



      meal 1
      protein cakes w/sugar fee jelly
      intra workout
      2 scoops intra md
      meal 2
      16oz chicken w/sugar/fat free jalepeno ranch
      2 tblspn coconut oil
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      meal 4
      16oz ground turkey jalpeno ranch (fat and sugar free)
      meal 5
      16oz ground turkey w/sugar free maple syrup
      1/2 bag broc
      1/2 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    9. #1764
      LittleTom's Avatar
      LittleTom is offline FG Resident
      Points: 17,545, Level: 84
      Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 305
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      Gotham
      Posts
      1,521
      Points
      17,545
      Level
      84
      Rep Power
      90

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today:

      back/bis/calves/abs
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller and stretching
      sm bent rows 95x10 145x10/2(warmups) 195x12 245x8 265x8
      assist chins x10/3
      incline rope pullovers 80x10 90x10 110x10
      db rows(ng) 40x10 45x10 50x10 55x10
      hypers x25/2 (these sucked haha)
      db hammers 15x12 20x12 25x12 30x12
      cable concentration curls 25x10 35x10 45x10
      machine preachers bth 40x10 50x10 50x10
      toe press 190x10 230x10 290x10 310x10
      lying leg raise x10/4

      done for the day. great secondary back session in today. nothing really significant to note today other than my legs are still brutal sore and i am pretty wiped out for the week. i am def going to have to creep up the carbs this upcoming training week. i think i am hindering recovery keeping them way to low. other than that everything feels the way it should and its going very well.



      meal 1
      protein cakes w/sugar fee jelly
      intra workout
      2 scoops intra md
      meal 2
      16oz chicken w/sugar/fat free jalepeno ranch
      2 tblspn coconut oil
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      meal 4
      16oz ground turkey jalpeno ranch (fat and sugar free)
      meal 5
      16oz ground turkey w/sugar free maple syrup
      1/2 bag broc
      1/2 cup sour kraut
      Creep up those carbs to at least 10grams a day

      Your diet looks mysteriously like gusto's....

    10. #1765
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by LittleTom View Post
      Creep up those carbs to at least 10grams a day

      Your diet looks mysteriously like gusto's....
      he has a pretty good coach working with him haha.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    11. #1766
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      today:

      legs
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller work and stretching
      GIANT SET DAY
      leg extensions 75x10 75x10ss 90x10ss 90x10ss(warmups)
      sm squats ss135x10 ss185x10(warmups)
      gs
      leg extension 105x10gs 120x10gs 105x10gs 105x10gs 105x10gs (started to go up on these and it pissed off both of my knees so i went easy)
      leg press gs540x10gs 450x10gs 450x10gs 450x10gs 450x10gs
      bb walking lunges gs80x8gs 80x8gs 80x8gs 80x8gs 80x8gs
      sm squats gs225x8 225x8gs 225x8gs 225x8gs 225x8gs (done with a 5 sec neg and i aggervated my good knee a bit on these lol. figures)

      done for the day. nice painful but fast paced workout today. i dont think my body was fully recovered from tuesdays slaying, so right out of the gate the extensions pissed off my knees. then on second set of squats i got a stabbing pain in the outside of my good knee or should say my healthiest at the moment one. i rolled between each set and completed the workout fine, stretched rolled and then iced it as soon as i got home. it is a little sore now but i have no issue contracting the quad or ham so i am leaning toward it not being healed from earlier this week. cheat meal day so hopefully the plus up in cals and increasing my carbs tomorrow it will enhance my recovery better.


      meal 1
      protein cakes w/sugar fee jelly
      intra workout
      4 scoops intra md
      meal 2
      16oz tilapia
      2 tblspn coconut oil
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      meal 4
      gravy and biscuits w/ sasauge links
      half stack of raspberry white chocolate pancakes
      meal 5
      16oz ground turkey w/low carb ketchup and mustard
      1/2 bag broc
      1/2 cup sour kraut
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    12. #1767
      MOUNTAIN-MAN's Avatar
      MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Points: 69,098, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek
       
      I am:
      Amused
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      n.c. mountains
      Posts
      8,721
      Points
      69,098
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      193

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today:

      legs
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller work and stretching
      GIANT SET DAY
      leg extensions 75x10 75x10ss 90x10ss 90x10ss(warmups)
      sm squats ss135x10 ss185x10(warmups)
      gs
      leg extension 105x10gs 120x10gs 105x10gs 105x10gs 105x10gs (started to go up on these and it pissed off both of my knees so i went easy)
      leg press gs540x10gs 450x10gs 450x10gs 450x10gs 450x10gs
      bb walking lunges gs80x8gs 80x8gs 80x8gs 80x8gs 80x8gs
      sm squats gs225x8 225x8gs 225x8gs 225x8gs 225x8gs (done with a 5 sec neg and i aggervated my good knee a bit on these lol. figures)

      done for the day. nice painful but fast paced workout today. i dont think my body was fully recovered from tuesdays slaying, so right out of the gate the extensions pissed off my knees. then on second set of squats i got a stabbing pain in the outside of my good knee or should say my healthiest at the moment one. i rolled between each set and completed the workout fine, stretched rolled and then iced it as soon as i got home. it is a little sore now but i have no issue contracting the quad or ham so i am leaning toward it not being healed from earlier this week. cheat meal day so hopefully the plus up in cals and increasing my carbs tomorrow it will enhance my recovery better.


      meal 1
      protein cakes w/sugar fee jelly
      intra workout
      4 scoops intra md
      meal 2
      16oz tilapia
      2 tblspn coconut oil
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      meal 4
      gravy and biscuits w/ sasauge links
      half stack of raspberry white chocolate pancakes
      meal 5
      16oz ground turkey w/low carb ketchup and mustard
      1/2 bag broc
      1/2 cup sour kraut
      Hella leg day my brother

    13. #1768
      rnixon's Avatar
      rnixon is offline Platinum
      Points: 18,379, Level: 86
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 471
      Overall activity: 22.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      B.C. Canada
      Posts
      1,798
      Points
      18,379
      Level
      86
      Rep Power
      100

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      today:

      legs
      10 min treadmill warmup
      rumble roller work and stretching
      GIANT SET DAY
      leg extensions 75x10 75x10ss 90x10ss 90x10ss(warmups)
      sm squats ss135x10 ss185x10(warmups)
      gs
      leg extension 105x10gs 120x10gs 105x10gs 105x10gs 105x10gs (started to go up on these and it pissed off both of my knees so i went easy)
      leg press gs540x10gs 450x10gs 450x10gs 450x10gs 450x10gs
      bb walking lunges gs80x8gs 80x8gs 80x8gs 80x8gs 80x8gs
      sm squats gs225x8 225x8gs 225x8gs 225x8gs 225x8gs (done with a 5 sec neg and i aggervated my good knee a bit on these lol. figures)

      done for the day. nice painful but fast paced workout today. i dont think my body was fully recovered from tuesdays slaying, so right out of the gate the extensions pissed off my knees. then on second set of squats i got a stabbing pain in the outside of my good knee or should say my healthiest at the moment one. i rolled between each set and completed the workout fine, stretched rolled and then iced it as soon as i got home. it is a little sore now but i have no issue contracting the quad or ham so i am leaning toward it not being healed from earlier this week. cheat meal day so hopefully the plus up in cals and increasing my carbs tomorrow it will enhance my recovery better.


      meal 1
      protein cakes w/sugar fee jelly
      intra workout
      4 scoops intra md
      meal 2
      16oz tilapia
      2 tblspn coconut oil
      meal 3
      16oz ground turkey
      meal 4
      gravy and biscuits w/ sasauge links
      half stack of raspberry white chocolate pancakes
      meal 5
      16oz ground turkey w/low carb ketchup and mustard
      1/2 bag broc
      1/2 cup sour kraut
      I want your trainer look at that sick cheat Meal 😢


      Dream Big and create it...


    14. #1769
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAIN-MAN View Post
      Hella leg day my brother
      kinda of a crappy one but since i was fully recovered it was good enough for gov work. pace was brutal though haha
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    15. #1770
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 86,425, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      23,486
      Points
      86,425
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      464

      Default Re: Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's

      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      • Follow Along G's Run to the NA's
      Quote Originally Posted by rnixon View Post
      I want your trainer look at that sick cheat Meal ��
      he normally doesnt give small cheats until around the 4-6wk mark and that's only if they are needed to prevent stalls. only reason i am having cheats this crazy is i am just trying to come down in weight a bit and i am not getting stage ready. they sure are nice though haha
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    MileHighKratom1
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.