• Join Us!
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

Serious Nutrition Solutions Super Swole

  • Join Us!
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Results 1 to 14 of 14

    Thread: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

    1. #1
      lex-ttp's Avatar
      lex-ttp is offline Platinum
      Points: 12,437, Level: 72
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 13
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      134
      Points
      12,437
      Level
      72
      Rep Power
      61

      Default So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      All the cool kids were using it and great things were being said about its ability to change one's skin pigmentation/and help even reluctant tanners such as myself develop a great tan, without even hitting the tanning bed (but even better results in conjunction with tanning). Oh, and the side effect (if you want to call it that) of morning wood . . . I couldn't order it fast enough!

      I had back surgery and ended my usage after about a month later as my recovery had recurring effects not allowing me to start training again until now.

      I probably would have continued using but I started to get black spots/marks, whatever you want to call them on my body, including my face and actually had one on my face removed by a dermatologist (it was benign but still wasn't digging the tan that much for the trade-off).

      Just tried to find out the latest on MT2, if anyone else is still using, if anyone else had experienced this issue and if there's anything else that others might be using these days with without this side effect?

      Not finding via search on site. Anyone care to comment or bring me up to speed?

    2. #2
      jipped genes's Avatar
      jipped genes is offline VET
      Points: 107,016, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2002
      Location
      Lone star state
      Posts
      18,063
      Points
      107,016
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      461

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      I have not used it in a long time.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

      A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

      husband of the year

      moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe



    3. #3
      Skeletor's Avatar
      Skeletor is offline Super Moderator
      Points: 24,201, Level: 94
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 149
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Posts
      3,292
      Points
      24,201
      Level
      94
      Rep Power
      135

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      Never tried it yet
      Fitnessgeared.com

    4. #4
      lex-ttp's Avatar
      lex-ttp is offline Platinum
      Points: 12,437, Level: 72
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 13
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      134
      Points
      12,437
      Level
      72
      Rep Power
      61

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      Was there a particular reason why you too stopped using? Or just tried it and either had some of this issues I was having with the dark spots or just didn't think it was worth adding to your regiment long-term?

      Or might it be that it's used as more of a seasonal (summer) supplement or pre0contest (assuming it's not a banned substance)? Couldn't imagine why it would me . . .

    5. #5
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,500
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      Quote Originally Posted by lex-ttp View Post
      Was there a particular reason why you too stopped using? Or just tried it and either had some of this issues I was having with the dark spots or just didn't think it was worth adding to your regiment long-term?

      Or might it be that it's used as more of a seasonal (summer) supplement or pre0contest (assuming it's not a banned substance)? Couldn't imagine why it would me . . .
      i have used it a number of times and still do about 4 or so months out of the year or so for show season. i get dark spots as well and always have and after a while they always go away. freckles and moles also darken but it to goes away. derms see dark spots and automatically do testing on them to make sure. which is good but it is just the pigment in that particular area lightening slower than everywhere else. i am pretty sure it was designed for use on people prone to burning and skin cancer for protection
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    6. #6
      jipped genes's Avatar
      jipped genes is offline VET
      Points: 107,016, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2002
      Location
      Lone star state
      Posts
      18,063
      Points
      107,016
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      461

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      Quote Originally Posted by lex-ttp View Post
      Was there a particular reason why you too stopped using? Or just tried it and either had some of this issues I was having with the dark spots or just didn't think it was worth adding to your regiment long-term?

      Or might it be that it's used as more of a seasonal (summer) supplement or pre0contest (assuming it's not a banned substance)? Couldn't imagine why it would me . . .
      It caused me some nausea that I thought would go away with lower doses but did not. Some folk feel fine. Not me. Also I tan super easy. I have no need for it.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

      A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

      husband of the year

      moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe



    7. #7
      6p6's Avatar
      6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Points: 103,722, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?
       
      I am:
      Wtf
       
      Join Date
      May 2003
      Location
      the desert
      Posts
      12,211
      Points
      103,722
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      584

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      It caused me some nausea that I thought would go away with lower doses but did not. Some folk feel fine. Not me. Also I tan super easy. I have no need for it.
      Man 100% the same! Itís unbearable nausea and I rarely get it. Pt-141 does it too! I also
      Tan easily so wonder if
      That is a marker?


      Sent from my iPhone using Fitnessgeared mobile app

    8. #8
      kleinmelody's Avatar
      kleinmelody is offline FG Newbie
      Points: 1, Level: 1
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 1
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2021
      Posts
      2
      Points
      1
      Level
      1
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      I'm waiting for a rematch between Peter Yan and Aljamain Sterling

    9. #9
      pgc640's Avatar
      pgc640 is offline Platinum
      Points: 2,562, Level: 30
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 38
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      269
      Points
      2,562
      Level
      30
      Rep Power
      21

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      Quote Originally Posted by 6p6 View Post
      Man 100% the same! Itís unbearable nausea and I rarely get it. Pt-141 does it too! I also
      Tan easily so wonder if
      That is a marker?


      Sent from my iPhone using Fitnessgeared mobile app
      MT2 is off the hook. I'M ITALIAN SICILIAN SO I HAVE LIKE THAT OLIVE COLORED SKIN. when I first used it I took it everyday and attend every day for 10 days oh my God I look like someone between an Arab and a black man in 10 days the girl at the tanning booth I was using the cheapest handle if they had she did not understand what just happened. if I kept going I could have turned myself into a black man. but I dialed it back I stopped tanning and I started taking this stuff just once a week and I found that taking the empty too once a week kept my body color around the same as it was no darker a little bit lighter it got. so now that's what I do I use it until I get as dark as I want and then I use it once a week to maintain you don't even really have to tan with it

      Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

    10. #10
      dirtwarrior's Avatar
      dirtwarrior is online now Platinum
      Points: 43,573, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is red
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      3,142
      Points
      43,573
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      127

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      I have used it. I get horny from it

    11. #11
      pgc640's Avatar
      pgc640 is offline Platinum
      Points: 2,562, Level: 30
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 38
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      269
      Points
      2,562
      Level
      30
      Rep Power
      21

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      Quote Originally Posted by lex-ttp View Post
      All the cool kids were using it and great things were being said about its ability to change one's skin pigmentation/and help even reluctant tanners such as myself develop a great tan, without even hitting the tanning bed (but even better results in conjunction with tanning). Oh, and the side effect (if you want to call it that) of morning wood . . . I couldn't order it fast enough!

      I had back surgery and ended my usage after about a month later as my recovery had recurring effects not allowing me to start training again until now.

      I probably would have continued using but I started to get black spots/marks, whatever you want to call them on my body, including my face and actually had one on my face removed by a dermatologist (it was benign but still wasn't digging the tan that much for the trade-off).

      Just tried to find out the latest on MT2, if anyone else is still using, if anyone else had experienced this issue and if there's anything else that others might be using these days with without this side effect?

      Not finding via search on site. Anyone care to comment or bring me up to speed?
      MT2 is an incredible peptide. I'm Italian so I'm kind of olive skin and the first time I used it I really didn't know how to use it I was using it everyday and tanning everyday after 10 days my color was at the level of between an Arab and a black man after 10 days. I was going into the tanning booth they had a bunch of different booths they had one $2 booth that was like the shittiest Booth possible that's the one I was using. this girl was looking at me like what the hell are you doing she's like you're too dark you look like you're black and you're using the worst booth and I'd say anything to her but I tried to figure out how to use it better. I backed off on it to once a week rather than everyday I stopped tanning completely I did lighten up a little bit but I kept a really good tan and I found that once you're dark as you want to be or you really need is if you put two cc's of water in the 10 mg all you really need is five units a week to keep yourself as dark as you want to be without tanning.
      I'm doing it now and I'm doing it every day until the first bottle is gone and I'm not tanning I just want to see how dark I could get without tanning tanning definitely speeds it up tremendously. once I hit the second bottle I'm going to take it less often but I'm going to tan a little bit and then by the time I'm at the third bottle I should be as dark as I want to be and I'll just start taking it once a week
      I never had any of these side effects that people talk about I've never nauseous from it never really got horny from it I'm always horny so I don't know but I love this stuff you can tan without having to sit in a tanning booth or go wreck your skin in the Sun. anybody with any other ideas and how to use it if you have to tan or you don't have to tan that's the biggest question I have

      Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

    12. #12
      pgc640's Avatar
      pgc640 is offline Platinum
      Points: 2,562, Level: 30
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 38
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      269
      Points
      2,562
      Level
      30
      Rep Power
      21

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      i have used it a number of times and still do about 4 or so months out of the year or so for show season. i get dark spots as well and always have and after a while they always go away. freckles and moles also darken but it to goes away. derms see dark spots and automatically do testing on them to make sure. which is good but it is just the pigment in that particular area lightening slower than everywhere else. i am pretty sure it was designed for use on people prone to burning and skin cancer for protection
      how do you use a guns do you tan while you're on it or don't you or do you tan moderately? I think you've seen pictures of me I'm towards the dark side I'm out of skin like I'm Sicilian so I tan very easily. I'm trying it right now I've been on it a week without tanning to see what happens. the first time I used it I tanned everyday and took it everyday for the first 10 days and I look like a black man. that was way extreme I'll never do that again
      I heard about the spots in the freckles and whatnot I also heard it darken your hair if you have gray hair it'll actually give you regular brown hair not sure how true that is

      Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

    13. #13
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 108,602, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,500
      Points
      108,602
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      505

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
      how do you use a guns do you tan while you're on it or don't you or do you tan moderately? I think you've seen pictures of me I'm towards the dark side I'm out of skin like I'm Sicilian so I tan very easily. I'm trying it right now I've been on it a week without tanning to see what happens. the first time I used it I tanned everyday and took it everyday for the first 10 days and I look like a black man. that was way extreme I'll never do that again
      I heard about the spots in the freckles and whatnot I also heard it darken your hair if you have gray hair it'll actually give you regular brown hair not sure how true that is

      Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
      haha i am bald so the hair thing doesnt bother me, i am pretty sure it had zero effect on my beard though, it has gray stripes in it.

      i would say i tan pretty well normally and can get pretty dark with the mt but i do have normal brown freckles and moles. i like you can get super dark super quick while using it but i do tend to get a bit of a bronze almost show tan going if i push it to hard. i did just notice since you pulled this post back up that my freckles have went back to their normal light brown when they turned black after i used it last year. i am about to fire it up again here in a month or 2 for show season as a matter of fact. i need to get in and see the dermatologist before i get started though so they dont freak out.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    14. #14
      pgc640's Avatar
      pgc640 is offline Platinum
      Points: 2,562, Level: 30
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 38
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      269
      Points
      2,562
      Level
      30
      Rep Power
      21

      Default Re: So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .

      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      • So last year I was introduced to MT2 on this board . . .
      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      haha i am bald so the hair thing doesnt bother me, i am pretty sure it had zero effect on my beard though, it has gray stripes in it.

      i would say i tan pretty well normally and can get pretty dark with the mt but i do have normal brown freckles and moles. i like you can get super dark super quick while using it but i do tend to get a bit of a bronze almost show tan going if i push it to hard. i did just notice since you pulled this post back up that my freckles have went back to their normal light brown when they turned black after i used it last year. i am about to fire it up again here in a month or 2 for show season as a matter of fact. i need to get in and see the dermatologist before i get started though so they dont freak out.
      did I started laughing when you said the dermatologist is going to freak out because I know what you're talking about that stuff gets you so dark I can get you so dark in combination with tanning if you haven't already very susceptible skin to a tan it's ridiculous totally ridiculous. the first time I used it like I said I was taking I put two milliliters of water by your static water in it and I was taking five units a day and I was going tanning everyday for 10 days given her two dollars for the cheapest bed like a bed that didn't even work for anybody I don't think they changed the bulbs in 20 years and in 10 days I look like a black man. everybody I knew was saying what the hell did you do like you don't even look white anymore so I had to back off it I started taking it once a week and I stopped tanning when I did that I did drop a few shades in color but I was still very dark and it held it there by taking it a five units once a week that's all I needed to hold it where it was. what I'm trying to decide is if I need to tan for a little bit just to get my skin to where the darkness level I wanted at and then I could take it once a week and maintain that without tanning. I've read different things I just read something that you need UV light to initiate the melatonin or whatever that the mt2 works on. but in another article the whole article was based on the fact that you do not need to tan with mt2 and that's the advantage of it because you cannot get cancer because you're not going in the sun or under UV light. so you really conflicting things. what I was thinking of doing is next week buying like I don't know 14 cans and just tanning for a couple of weeks to get where I want to be and then I won't have to tan again the rest of the summer. the stuff is unbelievable I mean it's unbelievable when I try to describe it to people like girls or anybody to ask me about something like it it's hard to even describe it's so strong

      Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.