• Join Us!
  • Novolin-R
  • Novolin-R
  • Novolin-R
  • Novolin-R
  • Novolin-R
  • Novolin-R
  • Join Us!

  • Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!
  • Novolin-R
  • Novolin-R

Serious Nutrition Solutions Thermagize

  • Join Us!
  • Novolin-R
  • Novolin-R
  • Novolin-R
  • Novolin-R
  • Novolin-R
  • Novolin-R
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Results 1 to 9 of 9

    Thread: Novolin-R

    1. #1
      DethKlok's Avatar
      DethKlok is offline SUSPENDED
      Points: 20,458, Level: 90
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 392
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is RIP ROSINA ROSELYN -DAD
       
      I am:
      Godly
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      2,763
      Points
      20,458
      Level
      90
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Novolin-R



      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Novolin-R
      • Novolin-R

      • Novolin-R
      • Novolin-R
      • Novolin-R
      • Novolin-R
      • Novolin-R
      • Novolin-R
      Novolin-R
      Anyone used this?

      IMG_20180322_151948.jpg

    2. #2
      Yohimbe's Avatar
      Yohimbe is offline Super Moderator
      Points: 40,151, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 63.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Big Bad Blvd
      Posts
      5,354
      Points
      40,151
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      189

      Default Re: Novolin-R

      Yep I've used it several different times. It's basically a generic version of Humulin-R. I think I actually got mine at Walmart back in the day over the counter..
      Train Till Your Eyes Bleed!







    3. #3
      smalls1's Avatar
      smalls1 is offline Platinum
      Points: 16,893, Level: 83
      Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 457
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Posts
      1,648
      Points
      16,893
      Level
      83
      Rep Power
      88

      Default Re: Novolin-R

      I’d really like to do a 4 wk run with some type of insulin with my Mk-677 but I don’t think I have the ballz.

    4. #4
      DethKlok's Avatar
      DethKlok is offline SUSPENDED
      Points: 20,458, Level: 90
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 392
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is RIP ROSINA ROSELYN -DAD
       
      I am:
      Godly
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      2,763
      Points
      20,458
      Level
      90
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Novolin-R

      Quote Originally Posted by Yohimbe View Post
      Yep I've used it several different times. It's basically a generic version of Humulin-R. I think I actually got mine at Walmart back in the day over the counter..
      cant beat the price : )

    5. #5
      DethKlok's Avatar
      DethKlok is offline SUSPENDED
      Points: 20,458, Level: 90
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 392
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is RIP ROSINA ROSELYN -DAD
       
      I am:
      Godly
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      2,763
      Points
      20,458
      Level
      90
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Novolin-R

      do you remember how you ran it?

    6. #6
      DethKlok's Avatar
      DethKlok is offline SUSPENDED
      Points: 20,458, Level: 90
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 392
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is RIP ROSINA ROSELYN -DAD
       
      I am:
      Godly
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      2,763
      Points
      20,458
      Level
      90
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Novolin-R

      Quote Originally Posted by smalls1 View Post
      I’d really like to do a 4 wk run with some type of insulin with my Mk-677 but I don’t think I have the ballz.
      its not a matter of having the balls. its just like everything we do from aas to doses to hgh to peptides to slin to etc to etc to etc, its our choice and ours alone to make.

    7. #7
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 103,963, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,008
      Points
      103,963
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      494

      Default Re: Novolin-R

      10iu pre and post workout. just have to be easy because of the peak happening more than one time and for some reason anytime i have slin in i always want to sleep when i know i am not supposed to
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    8. #8
      DethKlok's Avatar
      DethKlok is offline SUSPENDED
      Points: 20,458, Level: 90
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 392
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is RIP ROSINA ROSELYN -DAD
       
      I am:
      Godly
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      2,763
      Points
      20,458
      Level
      90
      Rep Power
      0

      Default Re: Novolin-R

      Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      10iu pre and post workout. just have to be easy because of the peak happening more than one time and for some reason anytime i have slin in i always want to sleep when i know i am not supposed to
      its my first time with slin. started yesterday with 10iu gh prewo and 10iu slin pwo (all other supps per the usual). i followed the directions that others had laid out as far as eating and shakes. as you said and many many others agree humalog is the way to go so its an extra reason for me to ease into it when using generic otc humulin-r which has multiple peaks as told to me if i remember correctly. using the slin gave me an extra push to force feed ... from 'eat to grow' to 'eat or DIE' lol.

      im still a little confused about humulin-r when it comes IM vs subq tho. From what i have gathered insulin is hitting 3-4 hrs when IM and 4-5 hrs when subq and is it really that advantageous to go IM?

    9. #9
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Points: 103,963, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.8%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      25,008
      Points
      103,963
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      494

      Default Re: Novolin-R

      • Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Novolin-R
      • Novolin-R

      • Novolin-R
      • Novolin-R
      • Novolin-R
      • Novolin-R
      • Novolin-R
      • Novolin-R
      Quote Originally Posted by DethKlok View Post
      its my first time with slin. started yesterday with 10iu gh prewo and 10iu slin pwo (all other supps per the usual). i followed the directions that others had laid out as far as eating and shakes. as you said and many many others agree humalog is the way to go so its an extra reason for me to ease into it when using generic otc humulin-r which has multiple peaks as told to me if i remember correctly. using the slin gave me an extra push to force feed ... from 'eat to grow' to 'eat or DIE' lol.

      im still a little confused about humulin-r when it comes IM vs subq tho. From what i have gathered insulin is hitting 3-4 hrs when IM and 4-5 hrs when subq and is it really that advantageous to go IM?
      do not go im. you wont have a good idea of around when it is going to peak. i have always been told to stay sub q with slin, it is to risky to go im. it can either speed up or slow the release is what i gathered as to why. i like to push the active window out to at leas 6+ hours just to be safe personally with r.
      TGBSupplements REP

      https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

      Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    SALTWRAP2
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.