• Join Us!
  • Get the most out of your AAS
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get the most out of your AAS

MUCH BIGGER is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Get the most out of your AAS

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Most of the people I know use certain AAS for a boost or a jump start in the beginning of thier cycle. D-bol or Anadrol (a-bombs) are usualy the preferred ones. An example cycle would look like this:

WK: 1 - 13 test 500mg WK
      WK: 1 - 4/5 D-bol/Anadrol 50mg ED
      WK: 1 - 13 Deca 400mg WK

After some studing and common sense thinking I have come to the conclusion that this is not the way to stack AAS. The feeling is that everyone wants a Fast Fix. I.E. people want to see gains or losses as soon as possible. There fore the D-bol/Drol is used at the beginning of the cycle for that Fast Fix and does not really add to your cycles gains. Using it this way really does not bennifit the user in the long run because most people are comming off D-bol/Anadrol just as the Test and Deca are fully kicking in. The TEST and the DECA do not take FULL effect until around week 5 so any real gains made by the D-bol or Anadrol are not solidified. You want to make the most of your cycle so why not use the AAS in your cycle to help or strengthen each other.
      Eample:

WK: 1-13 Test 500mg WK
      WK: 1-13 Deca 400mg WK
      WK: 6-10 D-bol/Anadrol 50mg ED

Using the D-bol or Anadrol in this manner would help you to keep any real gains made by thier use. You hear all the time about Timing your meals and Timing your cardio to get the most out of everything. Why not apply this to your cycle AAS as well. Time the intake of your gear to strengthen and solidify each other to get the most bang for your buck. My next cycle is as follows:

wk 1-13 Sust 250mg EOD
      wk 6-13 D-Bol 40mg ED
      wk 1-13 Deca 500mg wk

Now this cycle is not for everyone but it is mine and you can see my point. The Test will be in full effect by the time I start the Anadrol. After about 2 weeks on the Anadrol the increase in red blood cells and increased oxygenation will be in full effect. Then the Winny is added to help solidify and real gains maid by the Test/Drol combo. In effect all 3 AAS are in full effect AT THE SAME TIME. Not one fading out as the next takes over and kicks in. Qestion EVERYTHING. Dont take anything for granted just cause "Thats how its always been done."
      Please feel free to add anything usefull to this.
      Everything I say is not real...I'm an alien and we all know aliens are not real.

MidnightRider is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Please define the term "solidified gains". I hear this used often, but I've never heard a explanation. At the start of a cycle you will retain water and bloat up. But thats not muscle, so how could that ever be solidified. Of course the longer you stay on the more muscle you will build. At the same time you would not retain anymore water, so is this solidifying? If so the the term would not apply and is being misused.

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

According to your planning, you should run a "12 week" cycle for about 16 weeks since you won't have an effective amount of steroids in your body until about week 5. So essentially you are shortening your cycle and using higher doses. I prefer my cycle to "kick in" right away because I plan my training/nutrition around it...

Triggerman2003 is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 267
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I got real good results just using 400mg cyp a week and anadrol 50. I started my cycle with the cyp and used A-bombs at the beggining of my cycle which was a great jump start for me and did well and retained about 60% of what I gained. But of course everyone is not the same.
      Strength, Power, and Love of the game is all you need.

Extranero is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 129
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I would think the other benefit to the traditional cycle is that the d-bol gives early strength gains, so that as the test+whatever kicks in you are getting maximum benefit because you are handling more weight than you would be without the d-bol.

I know I am!
      I like my women like I like my coffee. Sweet, hot and from Colombia!

"I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you" - Ed Koch

My ex-wife: "Why do you date a 20 year old?"
      Me: "Because I can..."

Yes, that's the gf in my avatar... YES, she's less than half my age, NO I don't care...

BossMann
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Get the most out of your AAS

Originally posted by MUCH BIGGER
      Using it this way really does not bennifit the user in the long run because most people are comming off D-bol/Anadrol just as the Test and Deca are fully kicking in. The TEST and the DECA do not take FULL effect until around week 5 so any real gains made by the D-bol or Anadrol are not solidified.
      Good post bro, glad to see you're thinking, BUT this is a little off. The gains you get on dbol or ana that you take and stop around week foru or five are maintained by the test levels acquired after the esters are dropped. The gains from the dbol don't simply disappear, they are kept by the test and built upon.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

MIDNIGHTRIDER:
      What I mean be solidify is this: When you use Anadrol the pump effect is from the increase in red blood cells caused by the gear. The oxygenation and increased blood flow allow for greater muscle action (strength and endurance..even after several heavy sets) Protien sysnthesis is also increased while on anadrol. My therory/suggestion is why not put these processes (increased oxygenation and protien synthesis) in the cycles time line where they will do the most bennifit. IE..when the TEST is in full effect and able to make the most out of it.

BOSSMAN WROTE:
      (Good post bro, glad to see you're thinking, BUT this is a little off. The gains you get on dbol or ana that you take and stop around week foru or five are maintained by the test levels acquired after the esters are dropped. The gains from the dbol don't simply disappear, they are kept by the test and built upon.)

I have done a TEST only cycle (10 wks) and I have done a TEST D-bol cycle (10 wks) and ended up with the same gains. The only difference is that on the D-bol cycle I climbed the chart faster at the beginning but ended up at the same place at the end.

It is called a stack for a reason. People use D-bol/Anadrol in front of thier TEST. Why not use it on top of it? Time the AAS you are taking so that you are taking it when they are all in full swing. When they are ALL fully active at the same time in your body.
      Like I said:
      WK 1-13 TEST Enth 500mg WK ..now most people dont see results til about wk 5. Now if you take Androl/ D-Bol at the beginning you are not getting the most from it. The orals mentioned would bennifit you better if you take them when they would do you the most good. When the TEST in your system is in full effect it can better use the increased oxygenation and protien synthesis to build and repair mucle tissue. If you have 100mg of working test (no esters...free test) in you system starting at wk 1 and you top out at wk 5 a@ 500mg of free test wouldn't you want to build on the 500mg instead of the 100/400mgs? That way there is more free test in your body that can make use of the bennifits of the orals.
      Everything I say is not real...I'm an alien and we all know aliens are not real.

MidnightRider is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I agree that you'll get better results from 10 weeks of dbol rather than 5. But, the reason people limit dbol to 5 weeks, is the liver toxicity.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

First Im not saying run it for 10 weeks just use it later in your cycle. Second if you use AAS you should have liver values done with blood work on a regular basis. After being on D-bol for 12 weeks @ 25mg ED my liver values were raised but still within the normal range.

thehamme is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 88
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Well if this is the case than I would front load some prop and then do like you suggested and use dbol or abombs at the start of week 5.
      I would be interested to see the difference it would make instead of jump starting with an oral.

thehamme

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

your thinking is still off....

The way I'm reading what you're saying, I'm thinking that you don't consider Anadrol or D-bol steroids (at least not in the sense that you consider test a steroid)? All anabolic/androgenic steroids work through the same mechanisms.... You're basically saying that a shorter, high dose cycle is better than a longer, lower dosed cycle.

thehamme is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 88
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

No i completly see where your coming from, my best gains are from orals like abombs, dbol. the use of them for there extra red blood cell production and agression would be great while test is completly active (wk 5) but why not use prop to eliminate the wait of the long ester this way your making good gains right of the bat instead of waiting. Your basically turning an 8wk cycle into a 12wk just by using gear that is active quicker.

wk1-4 100mg TP EOD, 500mg TE

wk4-8 600mg TE, 50mg Abomb ED

The test will be active by wk2 or 3 and the abombs will really pack on quility mass wk4-8 while Test peak is at it highest.

then coming off with prop or winny or somthing is an option to but you get my point.

thehamme

AnotherUser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

ok, I think I'm starting to see what you mean... I'll partially agree

latimer99 is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 370
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i understand what you are saying, it is crystal clear and it is an interesting concept... something i might have to try... thanks MB
      currently cutting:
      wt: 210lbs
      ht: 5'11"
      bf%: 11%

current cycle:
      Off

GU... RIP fallen brother...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

TheHamme,
      Thanks for the input bro. A shorter ester Test would be better and kick in quicker so that you have more AAS peaking in your system at the same time.

Latimer99,
      I am not saying this is the right way to do your cycling (everyone is different) but my post was intended to make people think about what they are taking and not take things for granted just because thats how it has always been done. I hope I have done this.