Tweet2018 NPC MENS CLASSIC PHYSIQUE UPDATE
After reviewing the large number of competitors it was decided to increase the weight in each class by five pounds. NPC National competitions and regional and state contests will have the option to offer 4 height classes or to stay with the 2 or 3 height classes they are currently using. . Click Here For NPC Mens Classic Physique Rules.
Up to and including 5 4 Up to and Including 160 lbs
- Over 5 4, up to and including 5 5 Up to and Including 165 lbs
- Over 5 5, up to and including 5 6 Up to and Including 170 lbs
- Over 5 6, up to and including 5 7 Up to and Including 175 lbs
- Over 5 7, up to and including 5 8 Up to and Including 182 lbs
- Over 5 8, up to and including 5 9 Up to and Including 190 lbs
- Over 5 9, up to and including 5 10 Up to and Including 197 lbs
- Over 5 10, up to and including 5 11 Up to and Including 205 lbs
- Over 5 11, up to and including 6 0 Up to and Including 212 lbs
- Over 6 0, up to and including 6 1 Up to and Including 220 lbs
- Over 6 1, up to and including 6 2 Up to and Including 230 lbs
- Over 6 2, up to and including 6 3 Up to and Including 237 lbs
- Over 63, up to and including 6 4 Up to and Including 245 lbs
- Over 64, up to and including 65 Up to and including 252 lbs
- Over 65, up to and including 66 Up to and including 260 lbs
- Over 66, up to and including 67 Up to and including 267 lbs
- Over 67 Up to and including 275 lbs
Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.
Please take the time to read these threads!
Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules
FG member signature rules
Fitness Geared Forum Rules