• Join Us!
  • Where's Ron Paul? Campaign slows, though candidate shows no sign of quitting
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Where's Ron Paul? Campaign slows, though candidate shows no sign of quitting

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Where's Ron Paul? Campaign slows, though candidate shows no sign of quitting

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Where's Ron Paul? Campaign slows, though candidate shows no sign of quitting
      The Ron Paul "revolution" has gotten awfully quiet. The Republican presidential candidate, whose past two bids for the presidency turned him into a cult hero among college students and libertarians alike, appears to be winding down on the trail. 

More...
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 0%
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Where's Ron Paul? Campaign slows, though candidate shows no sign of quitting

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

This is not true at all. What has happened is the mainstream media is trying to completely shut him out of the race. A few weeks ago the last reporter who was covering Paul for the mainstream media was pulled, which leaves no reporters covering him. However, if people would use the internet to get real news, and not continue to pay attention to only the MSM, then they would see that he is still having HUGE crowds of supporters at every single one of his speeches. Typically he has 1500 to 2500 and more people at his campaign rallies, much larger than any of the other candidates have at theirs. Another point I would like to make is that the only votes that count are the delegate votes, and the majority of the delegate votes being counted as of now are inaccurate and not official. What they do is predict that the delegates will vote the same as the regular voters but nothing could be further from the truth. NV was a prime example in which Ron Paul dominated the delegates March 10 with more than 2/3 of the delegates, and he swept every available seat. There have only been a handful of states that the official delegate votes have been awarded. It is a long process to have delegates vote. In NV we are finished with our second vote and have one more remaining before we know who will receive delegates and how many.

Fox News has lost me as a viewer after seeing how bad they treated Ron Paul. But what is even more unsettling is how many people believe them and the rest of the MSM in their reporting on Paul. Also, I don't know why more people don't realize that he is being shut out because they fear his limited government approach, something the Republicans are supposed to stand for but haven't in any of our lifetimes.

If anyone is interested in the truth then do a youtube search for Ron Paul rallies and you will see how alive his campaign is still. A few weeks ago when Santorum was giving a campaign speech just before the Washington vote he had an estimated 150 supporters show up; Ron Paul had his campaign speech for the same state and had more than 2,500 supporters, but the MSM does not even mention it. Go to youtube and you can see them all. There are reporters covering all of his rallies but they aren't the big government supporting MSM ones like CNN and Fox.

I can understand Republican voters not liking Ron Paul but I can't understand them not realizing that he is getting poorly treated and shut down by the MSM due to his views. Paul scares the establishment, and thus he has to be dealt with. But to those people who "claim" to be supporters of limited government, how come they don't support the only candidate who is for limited government. There is not a single other Republican running who supports limited government, and that is not my opinion, it is a fact.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.