• Join Us!
  • Republican Candidates Court Iowa Insiders
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Republican Candidates Court Iowa Insiders

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Republican Candidates Court Iowa Insiders

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      Overall activity: 0%
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Republican Candidates Court Iowa Insiders

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      What's funny is that none of them except Paul discuss what they will cut. Therefore, it will be politics as usual if one of the mainstream Republican candidates wins, and they will continue to spend and cut nothing. They are all afraid to say what they will cut because they don't want to upset any special interest groups. But the one candidate who does say what he will cut is the only one the media can't stand. I still don't understand why there aren't many true conservatives anymore. Why are both parties for big government? Why can't these people say what they mean and mean what they say. That's all I want is a president that will actually restore fiscal sanity and stop the ever growing government. Is that so much to ask for? But even most voters don't seem to want that either. It won't matter though because eventually we will be broke and our dollar will become worthless. Once that happens there will be chaos. The one thing these politicians don't understand (except Paul) is economics. They don't understand that you can't spend forever, printing money out of thin air. And Cain definitely doesn't understand economics after hearing him say his favorite federal reserve chairman was Alan Greenspan. What planet has he been on? Every bubble that was created happened under his watch. And Cain worked for one of the federal reserve branches so you'd think he'd know a thing or two about economics. And that brings me to another point. Why do they say Cain is a true outsider with no political ties or background? He worked at a federal reserve branch. How much more political can you get? And that is probably one of the reasons he has been getting so much support. The insiders at Wall Street know he will take care of them. I'd have to choose Gingrich if I had to go with one of the mainstream candidates. He is the only one of them who seems to understand all of the issues with the exception of foreign policy. I hope someone turns around this mess we're in but I'm not counting on it. Anyone would be better than the current president but I don't think any of them will be able to save the dollar. The average lifespan of a fiat currency is 40 to 50 years if I'm not mistaken, and ours has been in existence for 40. What I am referring to is a true fiat currency with nothing of value backing it. We came off of the gold standard completely in 1971. So if the average lifespan of a fiat currency holds true, we don't have much time left.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.