• Join Us!
  • Ron Paul to Trump: What Have You Won?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ron Paul to Trump: What Have You Won?

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Ron Paul to Trump: What Have You Won?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Ron Paul to Trump: What Have You Won?
      The Fire Works are starting. Trump fires at paul ,Paul fires back.With trumps money I bet he could do some good things for the country with his business mind but that would never happen and he wouldnt get enough support

Donald Trump took a shot at Ron Paul during the Conservative Political Action Conference Thursday. And now Paul is firing back,
      Trump“I was elected 11 times and somebody said, ‘Well, how many times has Donald Trump been elected?” Paul said Monday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “Does he have really the right to criticize others and say they are unelectable?”

Trump said last week that Paul could never win the presidency.

“I like Ron Paul, I think he is a good guy but honestly he just has zero chance of getting elected.” Of course Trump thinks a bit more highly of himself. “I can tell you this, if I run and if I win, this country will be respected again.”
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Ron Paul to Trump: What Have You Won?

Trump's a clown.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

rc10j1 is offline Senior Resident
      Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 53
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You would think he could afford a better hair piece.
      They call you paranoid until the worst happens, and in the aftermath they will call you a hero.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Trump is going to be Trump. No-one is better, or more well suited for anything but himself. According to, himself. So, he's gonna knock anyone for anything that he might place himself against. It isn't fun to hear anyone bust on Ron Paul. Being the man has the absolute core conservative values that haven't been seen since Jefferson.
      Trump is correct in the statement that he would bring respect back to America, though. You won't see Trump bustin his knee caps with his forehead bowing to any fukin mid-east dude. as our mighty current douchebag takes pride in doing. The only thing Trump might apologise for is the piece of work that's in office now. Which he still probably wouldn't do. I don't think "I'm sorry" is even in Trump's vocabulary.
      But, put Paul in office. Respect is gained right out the gate on a whol nother level. Because he'd say uck the bullshit that's made us weak, gay, and politically correct. And fuk anyone that doesn't agree. And come try us if you're wondering. Because our military would not be spread thin, or vulnerable in any way. Ron Paul would have us set back up strong as hell in the main area we should be again. For our very own best interest. Which is America and her actual AMERICANS.
      1 up

Go Gators

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      But, put Paul in office. Respect is gained right out the gate on a whol nother level. Because he'd say uck the bullshit that's made us weak, gay, and politically correct. And fuk anyone that doesn't agree. And come try us if you're wondering. Because our military would not be spread thin, or vulnerable in any way. Ron Paul would have us set back up strong as hell in the main area we should be again. For our very own best interest. Which is America and her actual AMERICANS.
      Great post horsepwr. Not just because I like Paul, but because you laid it out like it is. Paul is the next closest thing to Jefferson that this country has ever had in public office. Ironically, he considers himself a Jeffersonian. And that's what I consider myself if I were to align my views with any politician in history. I will say this though, if Paul were to ever become president he would be a one term president no doubt. This is because he would tick off both parties by cutting so many programs. Will it ever happen, I doubt it, but it's nice to dream. I'm hoping he will run on the Libertarian ticket but not sure if he's even considering it. If so, Obama would probably win because Paul would take so many votes from the Republican Party. But he could even pull it off maybe, if the country is ready for a 3rd party president. The problem is that the politicians all scare people into believing that you are wasting your vote if you vote for a 3rd party. But I don't see it that way. How am I wasting my vote if I vote for the person who truly represents my views and that I want to see run the country. I see it as a wasted vote if you vote for the lesser of two evils, which in that case, if you have a conscience and principles you'd be better off not voting period, though I have been guilty of this too. But think about it. Are you really wasting your vote by casting it for the person you believe in, or are you wasting it by voting against someone?
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      Great post horsepwr. Not just because I like Paul, but because you laid it out like it is. Paul is the next closest thing to Jefferson that this country has ever had in public office. Ironically, he considers himself a Jeffersonian. And that's what I consider myself if I were to align my views with any politician in history. I will say this though, if Paul were to ever become president he would be a one term president no doubt. This is because he would tick off both parties by cutting so many programs. Will it ever happen, I doubt it, but it's nice to dream. I'm hoping he will run on the Libertarian ticket but not sure if he's even considering it. If so, Obama would probably win because Paul would take so many votes from the Republican Party. But he could even pull it off maybe, if the country is ready for a 3rd party president. The problem is that the politicians all scare people into believing that you are wasting your vote if you vote for a 3rd party. But I don't see it that way. How am I wasting my vote if I vote for the person who truly represents my views and that I want to see run the country. I see it as a wasted vote if you vote for the lesser of two evils, which in that case, if you have a conscience and principles you'd be better off not voting period, though I have been guilty of this too. But think about it. Are you really wasting your vote by casting it for the person you believe in, or are you wasting it by voting against someone?
      right. No wasted vote. Pull the (R) lever and knock the (D) off every chance possible. No waste there. And I get your point on Paul running as Libertarian, but...you know. He's a real conservative Republican. He's holding true to it as myself. I won't turn my back on the (R) because of the corrupt progressives. The (R), really, represents all the core fundamental conservative constitutional values which were Jefferson. Which are Paul, and are my values. There are 'Libertarians' which are already hi-jacking the Lib label, but are really neocons. And as you said. Will he really pull it off under a 3rd party? or will he pull too much off the Republicans to give Obama another term? There are actually dems that claim libertarian. That's fuked up. Of course, they are as clueless as they could be. 1st to be left, then claim lib? wtf???
      1 up

Go Gators

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

That's like that piece of work. Bob Beckel this morning after Fox & Friends. Those 2 younger reporters. Dude that's a pretty cool cat & that tuff blond with the lace thigh highs that she shows off from time to time with her skirt hiked up high enough to see the lacy tops.lol..anyway. Beckel's jackass was on there, just after they ran a decent piece on Ron Paul's straw-poll standing. but Beckel fatass wouldn't even utter Paul's name. That's one dude, Ron Paul, which scares the absolute hell out of the left. Because of what he would do to their whole reason for breathing. which is terminate all that social, useless, waste of money bullshit that the left runs on. Along with regulation bureaus for shit.
      1 up

Go Gators

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      That's like that piece of work. Bob Beckel this morning after Fox & Friends. Those 2 younger reporters. Dude that's a pretty cool cat & that tuff blond with the lace thigh highs that she shows off from time to time with her skirt hiked up high enough to see the lacy tops.lol..anyway. Beckel's jackass was on there, just after they ran a decent piece on Ron Paul's straw-poll standing. but Beckel fatass wouldn't even utter Paul's name. That's one dude, Ron Paul, which scares the absolute hell out of the left. Because of what he would do to their whole reason for breathing. which is terminate all that social, useless, waste of money bullshit that the left runs on. Along with regulation bureaus for shit.
      Bob Beckel is a pure idiot. He is the inverse of Sean Hannity. He will support every single Democrat agenda no matter if it is good or bad. Just as Hannity will do the same with Republican agendas. No wonder the two of them are friends. Now don't get me wrong on Hannity, I do like the guy but I don't think he is very intelligent with politics and economics. He is the typical commentator who reads nothing other than other talking heads' books. He hasn't a real clue about history and economics, but I think his heart is in the right place. He does care about the country but doesn't understand that his party is also responsible for the mess we're in. That is what gets me about all of these talking heads, none of them realize that both parties are corrupt and following the same basic agenda. The agenda is to grow government, whether by leftist policies or right, they both grow the government. Even Reagan grew the size of the government substantially, though he did at least admit it was his biggest failure as president. You see, what we have is a bunch of progressives. The only difference in them is what they spend the money we don't have on. Both parties have the same agenda as far as growing the leviathan, but different ways of doing it. This is why the NWO conspiracy theorists are going to prove correct. The government is on a very consistent path toward global governance where one government controls the entire world. I believe that is indeed the reality of the direction we're headed, and for those who deny it they simply don't pay attention to the legislation that is continually being implemented. The government has the authority now to control virtually every aspect of our lives but doesn't enforce everything yet. This will happen once a big enough crisis hits. Our internet will go down, other communications as well, and food will be rationed. They are gradually enforcing more and more radical regulations. Just last week the EPA was given authority to inspect Milk producers because milk contains a small amount of oil. Now they can consider a milk spill as hazardous as an oil spill and fine the companies for doing so. They also passed that food safety bill (doublespeak) in which nobody will be allowed to grow food without the government's approval. Last year they passed a law that allows the President to have American citizens assassinated if they pose a terrorist threat to our country. That's great, and who deems the threat a threat? And why in the world would you be allowed to assassinate an American citizen? What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? And there is the Patriot Act (doublespeak again) that Obama promised to do away with on the campaign trail but instead has been trying to extend it indefinitely. Then there is also the bill signed by Obama his first year in office that gives INTERPOL (international criminal police organization) more authority in the U.S. than our own CIA, FBI, and police departments. INTERPOL is granted immunity from America's laws, unlike our own crime task forces. Why such power given to them? And why do they have an office in Washington D.C.? One thing is sure, the name International "Criminal Police" Organization says it well, a criminal police organization. I could go on and on but I think that's enough for now...lol.

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

oh yeah man. I know it. Hence all the 'wonderful democracy', and spread democracies around the globe. That sets everything right in line for it. global democracy.
      1 up

Go Gators