• Join Us!
  • Remodeling ideas...
  • Remodeling ideas...
  • Remodeling ideas...
  • Remodeling ideas...
  • Remodeling ideas...
  • Remodeling ideas...
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Remodeling ideas...

tn94z is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Geeky

Level

Default Remodeling ideas...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Remodeling ideas...
      • Remodeling ideas...

• Remodeling ideas...
      • Remodeling ideas...
      • Remodeling ideas...
      • Remodeling ideas...
      • Remodeling ideas...
      • Remodeling ideas...
      I have been toying with some remodeling ideas for the house in case it doesn't sell before the first of the year. I wanted to throw these out there to see how difficult they may be, as I would be doing it myself.

1) I want to remove my fiberglass shower in the master bath and replace it with tile. I want one of the tile walk in showers instead. I tiled the house myself, so I that portion won't be that hard. It's the steps leading up to the tile that I will need to research.

2) We have a half bath that is adjacent to our laundry room. My wife really wants a bigger laundry room, so I thought about taking the half bath out, knocking that wall out, and turning that into extra laundry room space.

3) We have also decided that we don't want carpet in the new house if that ever happens. If it doesn't, I may end up tearing the carpet out of our house a little at a time and replacing it with hardwood. Now I have 2 boxers in the house, and I am somewhat worried about their toe nails on the hardwood. We have a little hardwood now that they have scratched, but it is cherry in color and I thought maybe I could use a different color, texture, coating, etc....to help prevent this a little more.

4) I would like to figure out some way of getting more closet space for us. We have his and her closets that are separated by the shower I spoke of earlier....this will take some thought and probably won't be possible unless I relocated the shower, but I don't really want to get into all that.

That's it for now...but I'm sure I'll think of something else!
      "He woke up because I kept punching him in the face." --Thiago Alves

"I'm telling you, once your car's been stolen, it never runs the same again. It's like a guy sleeping with your girl. He leaves his mark all over her."- Drama (Entourage)

IronpumpedLady is offline Vixen
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 55
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Remodeling ideas...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Remodeling ideas...
      • Remodeling ideas...

• Remodeling ideas...
      • Remodeling ideas...
      • Remodeling ideas...
      • Remodeling ideas...
      • Remodeling ideas...
      • Remodeling ideas...
      I've been doing this over the last 2 years. I totally redid my Master bath, from a total glass surround to a snail shower you walk into, no doors, I tiled every thing, the area around my jacuzzi bath tub, vanity and on in to the water closet (room where the toilet is), I did venetian plaster on several of the walls, added a few chandeliers, some new lighting fixtures, still need to get my mirrors for the vanity, put in vessel sinks, redid the cabinets/ pulls and knobs, and got rid of the Mirrored closed doors, which I am going to replace with some custom doors with a wrought iron inlay in them I just haven't finished them yet and I must say it Has turned out really awesome. Its time consuming but not that hard really to tackle.
      Moving your plumbing would be a major task though, but itf you are an experienced plumber you could tackle it.

Stay Strong~~!!!
      IPL