Holy F%$@#ing carbine dude!!!
The Bushmaster BA50 Carbine is one hell of a 'carbine'. I guess you can call this 30lb beast a carbine being it's a .50BMG sporting a 22" barrel. Bushmaster does. Drop the [carbine] and it comes with 30" barrel and extended scope mount.
The .50 Browning Machine Gun round was used for the 2nd longest sniper-kill ever logged. In 2002 a Canadian Col, I think it was, dropped a Taliban at just under a mile in-a-half. 1.42miles. (I was just reading)..Then in 2009, that record was broken when a British Calvary soldier killed 2, yes 2, Taliban machine gunners at a distance of exactly 1.5miles. A .338 Lapua was used in that one. or 2. But the .50BMG is the sniper round of choice now with rifles like this Bushmaster. There are match grade .50BMG, and at that size, 700-800gr traveling at 2,900ft/sec packing 15,000ft.lb of energy. That's all bidness.
What's way cool, and I'd love to feel it to believe it, but Bushmaster claims a recoil similar to a .243 due to the muzzle brake.

Here's the BA50 Carbine.

A highly accurate, long distance target rifle for those who want to shoot the ultimate rifle on the range.

• MIL-STD-1913 Rail at 12 o’clock position on Vented Forend
• Steel Bipod with Folding Legs
• ErgoGrip Deluxe Tactical Pistol Grip • Hard Case
• Magpul PRS Adjustable Buttstock with LimbSaver ButtPad
• Disassembles like an AR type rifle for cleaning
• Lower Receiver is machined from T6-6061 Aluminum billet
• Upper is machined from a T6-6061 extrusion with MIL-STD-1913 Rail
• Manganese Phosphate finish on steel parts
• Hard Anodized black finish on aluminum parts (Mil-Spec)
• Bushmaster Barrel is Free Floated within Vented Forend
• High Efficiency Recoil Reducing Brake (Similar to a .243 hunting rifle)
• 1 M.o.A. Accuracy with M33 Ball Ammunition

Specs:
Caliber: .50 BMG
Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
Overall Length: 50" [127cm]
Length - Stock Retracted: N/A
Barrel Length: 22"
Rifling: 1 in-15"
Weight w/o magazine: 27lbs [12.2kg]
Weight of empty magazine: 1lbs 7oz
Weight of loaded magazine: 3lbs 14.5oz
Mode of Operation: Bolt Action