I just lost a half hour of writing that was as good of a report as I've got to read on the P32, including KelTec's site, but the damn pos modem dropped signal so that's lost. Unfortunate because I'm not going through all that shit again. I wish I could've found a good review of the basics like I had written, but screw it.
Back to the drawing board. It's a great little pistol. Keltec did well by going with a tried and true locked-breech, hammer fired, DAO design. It's surprisingly accurate for a 2.5" barrel. It's well capable in the common self defense situation, and I feel well equipped with the P32.
It functioned flawlessly right out of the box. 3 different ammo brands. 2 that you wouldn't refer to as "the good stuff" by any means, and it ran like a champ. Went bang everytime the trigger was pulled and POI is POA.
The first cleaning was nice. It only has a few main components. When field stripped, you have the barrel, slide, recoil-spring and guide-rod. Simple works great for me, and has proven the most dependable on the firing range.
The P32 has a steel barrel, slide, and firing mechanism. The frame is solid aluminum with plastic lower. I did have a small burr on the frame to file down, and I've read that that is common with these guns. No biggy. It functions like it should. It's a fine little shooter, and a really well made little piece. Needless to say, I like it! very much! I was more than pleased with it's performance.

Here's the 1st mag from 21'.

It got better.

And 1 of my better from 15'.

I just thought about this. This was with the 7rd mag that comes with the gun. It has no finger catcher, so my grip wasn't the best with a bird finger and half my ring-finger. I'm going to get the little finger catcher for the spare mag.(one that came with the gun) That'll give a little better control with the shorty 7rd mag.
These guns aren't meant to reach out too far. They are well capable of a self defense scenario though.
Great little gun! I'm very glad to have one now.