• Join Us!
  • Our current polticians...
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Our current polticians...

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default Our current polticians...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

are reflecting FDR!!! all that needs to be said.
      Can you believe this bs?! Franklin Delano Roosevelt...mm,mm,mmm...unbelievable.
      That is where the country turned south!

Why can't these people look where it began? Look at Thamas Jefferson, and that short, but ever so important document that he authored. The Constitution. Instead democrats are absolutely, and admittedly, against The Constitution. The reason is obvious, and also, admitted by Obama.
      Look at our founding fathers!!! They nailed it. They knew well what they were creating here! They came from tyranny and totalitarianism! They wanted nothing to do with it! We need nothing to do with it. Government control is not freedom.

What is going on now is so illegal. It is federal crime at the roots. I can't believe this. It's difficult to swallow what is going on right now. I'm gladf there is several copies and documents of al of Jefferson's writing. Mason's, Madison's, Adams', etc...It can be proven.

I'm tellin ya. Things are going to hell faster than we realize it.

I'm glad Texas is only a short drive away.
      1 up

Go Gators

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Our current polticians...

Have no worries everyone please, the democrats will lose there seats the republicans will take over again blojama will only be a 1st term president. health care will be a wash no matter what happens now.when 61% of americans dont want it you think there ging to vote in the scum bag again or the democrats in 2010. have no worries everything will work out in our favor.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      Have no worries everyone please, the democrats will lose there seats the republicans will take over again blojama will only be a 1st term president. health care will be a wash no matter what happens now.when 61% of americans dont want it you think there ging to vote in the scum bag again or the democrats in 2010. have no worries everything will work out in our favor.
      At the rate this president is going he will definitely be out in 3 more years, however if he takes it easy the last two years then he might pull it off but I doubt he will hold back. The reason he could pull it off if he throttles back on his radical agenda is because the majority of Americans have a short memory with politics and most of the younger crowd are too ignorant to study the serious issues and vote for a good candidate, if there's such a thing. But I am with you and believe it will be a 1 term presidency for Obama. He is too arrogant to hold back on his radical agenda. His poll numbers are a disgrace to any president, and the worst of any post WW2.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      are reflecting FDR!!! all that needs to be said.
      Can you believe this bs?! Franklin Delano Roosevelt...mm,mm,mmm...unbelievable.
      That is where the country turned south!

Why can't these people look where it began? Look at Thamas Jefferson, and that short, but ever so important document that he authored. The Constitution. Instead democrats are absolutely, and admittedly, against The Constitution. The reason is obvious, and also, admitted by Obama.
      Look at our founding fathers!!! They nailed it. They knew well what they were creating here! They came from tyranny and totalitarianism! They wanted nothing to do with it! We need nothing to do with it. Government control is not freedom.

What is going on now is so illegal. It is federal crime at the roots. I can't believe this. It's difficult to swallow what is going on right now. I'm gladf there is several copies and documents of al of Jefferson's writing. Mason's, Madison's, Adams', etc...It can be proven.

I'm tellin ya. Things are going to hell faster than we realize it.

I'm glad Texas is only a short drive away.
      Our founding fathers were entrepreneurs, they built a country and witnessed tyranny first hand. Today, the leaders do not have a clue what tyranny is like, since they have not experienced it first hand. Additionally, they want tyranny. This is all a grand plan to take over the world and have one world government. I don't know how many times I have to say this but the politicians are puppets controlled by the rich elitists that own the world banks. The Fed dictates everything our country does and it doesn't matter much if Bush or Obama is in office. Hence, the reason Bush provided Tarp for the banks. It was not really up to him, it was up to the Fed. They have leverage over the President with the money supply. Our government borrows the money from the Fed and pays the elitists back interest. They are not concerned with being paid in full ever because the interest alone is massive, to the tune of $800 billion annually at the present. As for men like our founders, they do not exist in politics with the exception of Ron Paul imo, and men with principles like the founders will have a hard time getting into office. Remember, the left controls the media, which dictates the elections. Obama was on the cover of 18 Time magazine issues prior to taking office, while McCain was on 1 in which half of his face was with half of Obamas. This is just one example of how the media works. Next, they will sensor the internet which has already been proposed by a democrat congressman. Then they will have complete control over the content of opposition. It is sickening but likely to happen if we don't do something about it. Australia announced last week that they are proposing legislation to black list certain internet sites. Prepare for censorship for it is coming. Obama has an FCC czar who wrote his dissertation about eliminating conservative talk radio by enforcing a tax equal to the operating costs of the radio show, and paying that tax directly to a liberal talk radio show and NPR shows. As crazy as this sounds it is true. I fear that in the next few years we will see this begin to come to light. Of course, a republican president can reverse such actions but we need to prevent it from happening in the first place.

Just realize one thing. The politicians are quite aware of the founding fathers historical stance for liberty, but they do not wish for us to have liberty. They desire a world of collectivism, one similar to that in the book 1984 by George Orwell and Anthem by Ayn Rand. They know exactly what they are doing and unless we wake up and put a stop to it they will succeed. It is the incremental retraction of liberty via interventionist policies mostly in the name of fairness and equality.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

I think about this everyday.
      This government is trying to acheive what you're saying at all cost and as fast as possible. The health-care bill is all about control. If passed, they will gain control over us like no other country. No country comes close to our advanced healthcare system and all that it generates. There is a massive power gain if the government gains control of the healthcare system alone.
      1 up

Go Gators

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      I think about this everyday.
      This government is trying to acheive what you're saying at all cost and as fast as possible. The health-care bill is all about control. If passed, they will gain control over us like no other country. No country comes close to our advanced healthcare system and all that it generates. There is a massive power gain if the government gains control of the healthcare system alone.
      You are correct. No country comes close to our advanced medical procedures and medicines. The reason is because our doctors are able to make good salaries limited only to their talents and ability to run a good practice. They are rewarded for innovation in that they can charge premium prices for advanced technologies they discover and adapt. Once the government steps in they will lose this right and their salaries will be cut drastically. It is a fact that once the initiative is gone, advanced medicines and surgery techniques will decline. The only reason we are the leader in the medical industry is because of the capitalist market. This is true in any industry. Most of the best inventions ever came from America, and some were perhaps perfected by other countries but they did not invent them. The ability to get rich encourages innovation, but once that is taken from us innovation will slow drastically and eventually stop. Some of the Americans who have changed the world as we know it and became rich as a result are Henry Ford, H***** Firestone, Thomas Edison, Andrew Carnegie, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Charles Goodyear, Orville and Wilbur Wright, John Browning, Cyrus McCormick, and the list goes on and on.