• Join Us!
  • EVERYONE is covered!
  • EVERYONE is covered!
  • EVERYONE is covered!
  • EVERYONE is covered!
  • EVERYONE is covered!
  • EVERYONE is covered!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: EVERYONE is covered!

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default EVERYONE is covered!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • EVERYONE is covered!
      • EVERYONE is covered!

• EVERYONE is covered!
      • EVERYONE is covered!
      • EVERYONE is covered!
      • EVERYONE is covered!
      • EVERYONE is covered!
      • EVERYONE is covered!
      Everyone is, and has always been, covered if healthcare is needed.
      It's the law.
      I took this pic while in the lobby of a medical building the other day.
      Attached Images Attached Images
      1 up

Go Gators

Michelle Hayden is offline Platinum Vixen
      Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 233
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: EVERYONE is covered!

Thats just a blanket statement..haha! If you have to go to the ER for emergency treatment, they will ask first for your insurance, if you dont have any, the will take all of your information and bill u. If you can not afford payment, they will have their financial dept go into all your records to see if you can pay. It is not that easy to get a hospital to pay for all or any of your treatment. They will even send you to collections if they do not receive it. I have known ppl that have went bankrupt, because of not having coverage. This obviously was done because its the law, but only for destitute ppl (meaning no assets at all).

6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

unless your an illegal...you can't get blood from a turnup...shoot you can't even find the turnup to get blood from because the turnups use so many names, and turnups tend to live 30 to an apartment so you couldn't find them anyways...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^ Yes, i totally agree. I prob the furthest person from being racial, but i agree alot of foreigners take advantage of our system to their advantage and benefit highly from it.

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I used to do home loans and creditors didn't even pay attention to collection from medicals and even if you owe- you can still get treatment, they can't refuse you

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

As a matter of fact. There was a relatively small bill that slipped through the cracks when our health insurance switched over a couple yrs ago, and it wasn't taken care of. It had went well into collections before the insurance worked it out. I purchased a motorcycle before it was cleared up, and it did not show up. It wasn't mentioned.
      1 up

Go Gators

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6p6 View Post
      unless your an illegal...you can't get blood from a turnup...shoot you can't even find the turnup to get blood from because the turnups use so many names, and turnups tend to live 30 to an apartment so you couldn't find them anyways...

AND WHEN THEY DO RACK UP A HUGE BILL AFTER THRE 10TH PREGNANCY THAT CAN JUST GO BACK TO THERE OWN COUNTRY AND COME BACK AS SOMEONE ELSE. OUR SYSTEM NEEDS FIXING
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      AND WHEN THEY DO RACK UP A HUGE BILL AFTER THRE 10TH PREGNANCY THAT CAN JUST GO BACK TO THERE OWN COUNTRY AND COME BACK AS SOMEONE ELSE. OUR SYSTEM NEEDS FIXING
      yeah, and "fixing" doesn't mean a universal healthcare system to make this matter mutilitude worse. Which I know you definitely didn't mean that, Fuzo. I just wanted to add that.

Ron Paul had the best idea in my opinion. Bus the illegals back out of the country. Not rocket-surgery. Good plan. Simple plan.
      That's a great start.
      1 up

Go Gators

JsJs24 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 17
      is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by horsepwr View Post
      yeah, and "fixing" doesn't mean a universal healthcare system to make this matter mutilitude worse. Which I know you definitely didn't mean that, Fuzo. I just wanted to add that.

Ron Paul had the best idea in my opinion. Bus the illegals back out of the country. Not rocket-surgery. Good plan. Simple plan.
      That's a great start.
      Michael Savage has been saying that for years, which is one of the reasons the illegals hate him so much.

Remember something people, they do not want to "fix" the system. This is a power grab. The government does not care about me or you or anyone else on this planet. The days of leaders who cared and loved their country and fellow countrymen are over. Did any of you know that the health care system in the United Kingdom employs 1.2 million people and is the 3rd largest employer in the world (the 1.2 figure may be off a little)? Think about how big the U.S. health care system is and how much money and power this gives the U.S. government. It would be the largest employer in the world, and remember those would all be tax payer jobs and we know what federal jobs are like, you can hardly even fire someone there. Also, why do people think health care is free in the U.K? Do they not understand that there is about a 15% tax for health insurance in their check. Do any of you want to contribute that much for health care? Where will the money come from for all the people that already live paycheck to paycheck? The bill requires 8% of your salary to be paid for insurance. Well, that would probably stop most people from being able to contribute to their 401k. But I don't expect most people to think about these things because everyone just holds out their hand and says gimme gimme gimme. There is no concern about the consequences and there never is. Most people are ignorant regardless of how well they perform in school. Ignorant people are the easiest to lead because they are so stupid that they miss the obvi;ous even when it is staring them right in the face. I will end this rant with a quote from a evil lifeless man who was the dictator of Germany: How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Isn't that amazing, that is exactly right and evil people know this and take advantage of it. Our leaders feel the same as that man did they just don't tell you that.
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Why does it seem like you guys are always yelling, haha..dont be mad..

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Hayden View Post
      Thats just a blanket statement..haha! If you have to go to the ER for emergency treatment, they will ask first for your insurance, if you dont have any, the will take all of your information and bill u. If you can not afford payment, they will have their financial dept go into all your records to see if you can pay. It is not that easy to get a hospital to pay for all or any of your treatment. They will even send you to collections if they do not receive it. I have known ppl that have went bankrupt, because of not having coverage. This obviously was done because its the law, but only for destitute ppl (meaning no assets at all).
      Well of course....if you don't have insurance but you have the means to pay then you should pay.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

What i am saying is that you have to be destitute to get your hospital bill paid, because they will look into your financial records, banking etc to see if you have the funds. you cant just go into say ER without insurance and expect it to be free later, unless you have basically nothing financially. They will check. No one can be refused tho.

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

There is nothing wrong with the emergency room billing you for their services. I had to go there when I was younger and uninsured and all I had to do was send each bill a payment that could be entered into the system. It was interest free if I remember correctly, and I sent $5.00 to each bill (4 of them I think), which was $20 a month, until I could afford to pay them completely.

As for the health care plan they are trying to pass. Do any of you realize that this will be 8% the employers have to pay for each employee and the same if you are not covered and pay for yourself. That is ludicrous. The current system allows employers to negotiate a package plan for all employees and pay a set premium, but to charge you a percentage of your salary makes no sense. If I am exactly the same age and health as another employee but I make 20k more a year, then I have to pay $1,600 more per year because the amount I owe is based off of my salary. This is stupid. Why in the hell would anyone want to have their medical coverage charged at a flat rate based off of your salary and not your health and risk.

Damn this makes me mad!
      Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. George Washington

I do not condone the use of, nor do I use anabolic or androgenic steroids. My participation on these boards is for informational purposes only. I have done extensive research of AAS and enjoy discussing them for role playing enjoyment.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by JsJs24 View Post
      There is nothing wrong with the emergency room billing you for their services. I had to go there when I was younger and uninsured and all I had to do was send each bill a payment that could be entered into the system. It was interest free if I remember correctly, and I sent $5.00 to each bill (4 of them I think), which was $20 a month, until I could afford to pay them completely.

As for the health care plan they are trying to pass. Do any of you realize that this will be 8% the employers have to pay for each employee and the same if you are not covered and pay for yourself. That is ludicrous. The current system allows employers to negotiate a package plan for all employees and pay a set premium, but to charge you a percentage of your salary makes no sense. If I am exactly the same age and health as another employee but I make 20k more a year, then I have to pay $1,600 more per year because the amount I owe is based off of my salary. This is stupid. Why in the hell would anyone want to have their medical coverage charged at a flat rate based off of your salary and not your health and risk.

Damn this makes me mad!
      BCBC ups their preimums at least 12-15% a yr. Im paying near 12,000 a yr for two ppl and that is without prescription coverage. I have a 100. deductable and a 500. max out of pocket, but if i have to pay another 8% i will have to look into something else. I have BCBS because it is the best plan for womens coverages. It is a Farm Bureau Group plan..for independant employers, but i dont think that i am getting much of a break do u? It started at around $1350. a quarter when i first got it. Now it is close to 3K a quarter. Add to that my property taxes and car insurances. Im pay almost 20k per yr just in insurances! I really dont know what im going to do..

is web surfing

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • EVERYONE is covered!
      • EVERYONE is covered!

• EVERYONE is covered!
      • EVERYONE is covered!
      • EVERYONE is covered!
      • EVERYONE is covered!
      • EVERYONE is covered!
      • EVERYONE is covered!
      Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Hayden View Post
      BCBC ups their preimums at least 12-15% a yr. Im paying near 12,000 a yr for two ppl and that is without prescription coverage. I have a 100. deductable and a 500. max out of pocket, but if i have to pay another 8% i will have to look into something else. I have BCBS because it is the best plan for womens coverages. It is a Farm Bureau Group plan..for independant employers, but i dont think that i am getting much of a break do u? It started at around $1350. a quarter when i first got it. Now it is close to 3K a quarter. Add to that my property taxes and car insurances. Im pay almost 20k per yr just in insurances! I really dont know what im going to do..
      I was talking about a government option, which would actually save you money on your case. As for me, I would be paying a heck of a lot more. It is redistribution of wealth, which is the basic definition of socialism. They take from those with more and give to those with less, which is theft and it infringes on our individual liberty. We have been through this already but I will say it again, the way to fix this is tort reform and allowing insurance people to go across state lines for insurance.