Thunder Beach just kicked off, so there are bikes everywhere. It's gonna be insane this weekend. I just rode out beach side to meet my mother, her hubby, and my daughter for lunch. There is already a pretty good croud. Some cool bikes as well. That guy that builds bikes out of Cincinnati was at the table next to us. I forget his name, but he's pretty well known in the custom/Harley world. He had a pretty tuff chopper.

There are females in bikinis washing bikes at almost every restaurant & bar. The 3 chiks got their buckets and soap out. Got the water hose ready and got to washing the first bike. My bike was about 15 ft away, but they somehow sprayed it too. They were spraying each other and all so it was all in good fun. When i hopped down to move my bike, the girl said, "I won't get it wet." I said, "when that drys we'll worry about that."(as I pointed to the dripping wet right side of my bike.) I wasn't mad at all though, of course. It was all in fun. It's just water...but i'm particular about my shyt. I don't even wash my bike with water.

But busy bike weekend. Already got to see some Harley folks cuttin a fool on them big ole things. Man...we saw 2 close calls in the half hour we were eating. They get to racing each other and shyt. I need to set up shop out there tomorrow night with my camcorder, and get some awesome footage. good stuff.

On a serious note. I really can't wait til we have the first Thunder Beach without fatality. Alcohol and 2-wheels just don't make a good union.