• Join Us!
  • government automobiles
  • government automobiles
  • government automobiles
  • government automobiles
  • government automobiles
  • government automobiles
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: government automobiles

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default government automobiles

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • government automobiles
      • government automobiles

• government automobiles
      • government automobiles
      • government automobiles
      • government automobiles
      • government automobiles
      • government automobiles
      So whatcha think the government is gonna produce?

Think they'll do a better job than their competitors?
      1 up

Go Gators

3sweeties
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: government automobiles

We just purchased a vehicle. My husband and I have alway purchased GM products but we decided not to this time because of this government crap. We bought a used Volvo and couldn't be happier.

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Now that the gov scum oblojama wants to take over the car stuff they will be telling them on what color to use what shape to use what type of this what type of that.Its very disturbing to see this happen
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

3sweeties
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

It gets worse https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/po...-42158597.html

Doink the clown is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You'll be lucky to get paint on your new gov't vehicle

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Doink the clown View Post
      You'll be lucky to get paint on your new gov't vehicle
      c'mon guy's...who you kiddin...this shyt's gonna be ALLLL MACDADDY!!!..all units will be black or pearl white!! black leather, heat/ac seats, entertainment centers with headrest tv's and playstation 3's!! gonna have deep black tint window, lowered down 2 inches, running on 26inch dub's!!!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

gubment ridin...that's it man. I'm sure that the welfare nation won't mind whatever is provided. I don't want to pay for the first one. looks like we will be though. At least you won't have to see it in your garage.
      1 up

Go Gators

Waterboy is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Don't laugh about the color choices. I heard a snippett on the news last week about California thinking about making black cars unavailable. Due to the balck absorbing more heat, it wold take more fuel to cool it down and the residual heat from the paint would add to global worming. What BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Push it, Pull it, Rack it. Repeat untill wide!!

Take nothing I say as serious, What do I know, I sell water!!

Vet@FitnessGeared.com

supasaiyan99 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

You guys ever see that movie Equilibrium starring Christian Bale? How about all white cars?
      NO PAIN, NO GAIN
      KNOW PAIN, KNOW GAIN

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Waterboy View Post
      Don't laugh about the color choices. I heard a snippett on the news last week about California thinking about making black cars unavailable. Due to the balck absorbing more heat, it wold take more fuel to cool it down and the residual heat from the paint would add to global worming. What BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      California has enough left wing nuts to get this done and with Arnold swinging from Obama's nut's it wouldn't be too far fetched.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Also, this is another smokescreen with the firing of GM and all this other hoopla. The media should be reporting what a ****ing scam this is but they sleep on it and the majority of Americans either don't realize or care what is going on.

Obama is now throwing out the idea of bankruptcy!!! WTF? Why did you just send them BILLIONS of our dollars to stay afloat for a few months to just let them die? Oh yeah because now whether they go into bankruptcy or we throw them more money the gov't now has a stake in this and their direction. I mean Obama just fired a CEO of a private organization. THIS IS HUGE IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA and most people don't care or don't realize.

Then to top it off how are the banking industry sector thrown money so fast they don't know what to do with it and the CEO's of all these corporations that ran them into the ground get to stay but for some reason it isn't that way for blue collar America.

Then to top it off the whole AIG fiasco was a nice circus with the hoopla of the $165 million in bonuses but if you look deeper some of these people only made a $1 year and the bonuses were written in their contract!!!!!!! If you don't like the contracts or the business model you can't go and bail them out! You're just throwing money into a sinking ship with no proven ability to wright itself. But oh yeah the billions of dollars that AIG was sent to "prop" it up was sending some of that same exact money out the back door to Banks that already received billions of dollars of tax payer support so it was just a shell game to pay banks more money with out the knowledge of the average citizen and then throw in a nice little side show of the pennies they got on their bonuses it was a nice distraction.

I feel less and less secure about the future of this country and wonder when people are going to wake up and realize their lives and our way of living is being fleeced right from under our feet from both the left and right but people are too stuck either worrying about their jobs, money, family, etc to worry about what's going on behind the scenes.

Our estimated debt is $11,050,000,000,000!!!

If you take every citizen in the USA (305,919,000) and somehow every one pays taxes and can cover their share then we each owe $36,116. That is the BEST case scenario if EVERYONE is working AND paying taxes which obviously isn't ever going to be the case.

To think that anything is going to change for the better with out a complete overhaul of the government then tighten your seat belts it's going to be another rough four years!!!

Oh yeah remember Obama has increased the budget more than ALL of the previous presidents combined but he has a projected plan to cut the deficit (what we owe) by at least 2 TRILLION!! LOL what is he smoking and more importantly how can someone believe this nonsense.....once again a sign of the times and a sign of more desperate and dire times to come when an idiot gets elected to fix another idiots mess all while doing the EXACT same thing the previous did to get us in this mess.

I guess the most astonishing thing of all is no one really notices except the republicans and a few other intellectual souls but for the republicans it's too little too late as they started this mess and then just handed it off to Obama where he is somehow going to ride his magical broom into Washington and "shake things up" and bring "real change we can believe in" to America.

Yeah okay it sounds great and it's packaged in a nice and pretty bow but when the new boss is running his office on the same idealogies as the old boss (Spend, spend, spend, more gov't, bigger gov't, loss of liberties, loss of freedoms, and an every day erosion of what was typical American life).

Remember the republicans got us into this mess so we should trust the gov't and the democrats to fix this leaking ship by allowing the democrats to do the SAME thing republicans did to initiate this downfall....which is spending and an ever increasing size of gov't.

If you thought Bush ****ed us what till you see what Obama (Bush part II) will do when he is already making Bush's spending look like a drop in the bucket and his increasing size of gov't and their ability to mismanage anythign they ever touch. But remember, have blind faith.....they now run our banks and our auto industry and the gov't has proven to always run a clean and well organzied outfit with a history to turn profits.

All else fails we can at least count on Uncle Sam to honor our GM warranty. LOL Thanks for the reassurance. I can only imagine the cluster**** this is going to be.
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

we (up here) didnt miss the fact that he PUSHED a ceo out bro...the whole thing was bullshyt!! if i was hines, i would have just announced "new, through gm...all new vehicle will carry a 10yr/500k mile bumper to bumper warrenty!!"...choke on that mr. prez!!!

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

well, what's crazy is the thought that eveybody, or allot of folks (guess it depends on your peers), actually do realize what's going on. Then again, it depends. As I was driving through Orlando a week or so ago, the dj on the radio was cheering about 95% of us getting more money in a few weeks...whatever that was about. I guess he was thinking about some little few dollars I've heard mentioned...$3 a paycheck or whatever. but the guy sounded like an idiot. He was literally celebrating. So yeah, of course there are those that are blind, or he could've just been another one that rallied for Obama throughout his running, so, they'll stick with him whatever happens just so they never admit they were wrong.

It's fuked up. People will quickly denounce capitalism when the going gets alittle tough. "we gotta do something"... but capitalism and freedom is what made America. Yep, it's broke us too, but the government only makes tough times worse. It's proven. that's non-fiction.
      1 up

Go Gators

Waterboy is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

"Well, at least now we know who's running General Motors. The Obama White House, in an extraordinary expansion of the government's reach, Sunday demanded and got the head of Rick Wagoner, the automaker's embattled chief executive. In doing so, the president brushed aside GM's board of directors, selected by shareholders and entrusted with the power to hire and fire executives, and assumed that role for himself. ... Shareholders can read the handwriting on the wall -- this isn't their company anymore. That's the risk you take when you go hat in hand to Washington. It ought to be a red flag for other companies and industries that might be thinking a federal bailout is the answer for surviving the recession. President Barack Obama is using the $13.4 billion in federal loans as leverage to re-create GM in the image of a Washington with little apparent affinity for manufacturers. ... The president also needs a scalp to wave before both a Congress growing queasy about federal bailouts and the automaker's bondholders, who aren't happy about granting a huge discount on their GM debt. The trick now is to find someone to run the automaker. Good luck with the headhunting. How many top-notch corporate executives will jump at the chance to lead a company that is sinking like a rock? Who will be willing to share the corporate suite with federal bureaucrats? And by the way, the job pays a buck a year, and if you need to fly, it better be coach. Running a tobacco company has to have more appeal." --The Detroit News
      Push it, Pull it, Rack it. Repeat untill wide!!

Take nothing I say as serious, What do I know, I sell water!!

Vet@FitnessGeared.com

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • government automobiles
      • government automobiles

• government automobiles
      • government automobiles
      • government automobiles
      • government automobiles
      • government automobiles
      • government automobiles
      Quote Originally Posted by Waterboy View Post
      "Well, at least now we know who's running General Motors. The Obama White House, in an extraordinary expansion of the government's reach, Sunday demanded and got the head of Rick Wagoner, the automaker's embattled chief executive. In doing so, the president brushed aside GM's board of directors, selected by shareholders and entrusted with the power to hire and fire executives, and assumed that role for himself. ... Shareholders can read the handwriting on the wall -- this isn't their company anymore. That's the risk you take when you go hat in hand to Washington. It ought to be a red flag for other companies and industries that might be thinking a federal bailout is the answer for surviving the recession. President Barack Obama is using the $13.4 billion in federal loans as leverage to re-create GM in the image of a Washington with little apparent affinity for manufacturers. ... The president also needs a scalp to wave before both a Congress growing queasy about federal bailouts and the automaker's bondholders, who aren't happy about granting a huge discount on their GM debt. The trick now is to find someone to run the automaker. Good luck with the headhunting. How many top-notch corporate executives will jump at the chance to lead a company that is sinking like a rock? Who will be willing to share the corporate suite with federal bureaucrats? And by the way, the job pays a buck a year, and if you need to fly, it better be coach. Running a tobacco company has to have more appeal." --The Detroit News
      lol...i read that...makes alot of good points. people are STILL pissed up here about that. he took the bullet like a good little soldier, but hines has already made it perfectly clear...
      a) he aint doing SHYT for a dollar!! he'll get his 1.3mil or fuk you!
      b) hines is wagners boy!! he aint changing anything, he not veering off course. the plan they put together will work and they are gonna work the plan....this is basicly what he's been saying up here. he's a bean counter, not a car guy. his second in comand (cant recall name) is VERY MUCH a car guy. he will be leading this from a dealers point of view. hines is a figure head...atleast until obama puts in whoever he's hiring for the job

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...