• Join Us!
  • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
  • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
  • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
  • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
  • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
  • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE COLOR OF SOMEONE

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default THE COLOR OF SOMEONE

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE

• THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      WHO HERE THINKS THIS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE HAS COME DOWN TO RACE . WHO HERE THINKS THAT IF OBAMA WINS ITS BECAUSE HE GOT ALL THE BLACK VOTE BECAUSE HE IS BLACK AND THAT BLACK PEOLE WANT A BLACK PERSON IN OFFICE.AND IT WASNT ABOUT POLITICS
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: THE COLOR OF SOMEONE

i dont....but i think theres alot of emphasis on women...

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

No, what it boils down to are the majority of people are pissed off and HATE Bush and the republicans. They are blaming the entire mess the U.S. is in on them. Then there is a small minority of people race and gender are an issue.

As for the rest, McCain is just another 4 more years of Bush. McCain really needs to set himself apart from Bush in order to win this election.

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Look I live in a Majority white area (go figure) and I work somewhere that there area plenty of good ole boys and lets just say that I have first hand seen that there are a ton of folks that are voting on color and not substance and I mean alot more than there were woman just voting because of their being a woman in the race. Its very scary in these time my friends. I full understand that the world is changing and that there will be a Black President as well as a woman President at some point and I'm just fine with that, but I can assure you- this aint the guy- NO WAY/NO HOW!

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick View Post
      No, what it boils down to are the majority of people are pissed off and HATE Bush and the republicans. They are blaming the entire mess the U.S. is in on them. Then there is a small minority of people race and gender are an issue.

As for the rest, McCain is just another 4 more years of Bush. McCain really needs to set himself apart from Bush in order to win this election.
      McCain is NOT another 4 years of Bush. If it wasn't McCain who was the republican nominee, they would be saying whoever it was would be another 4 years of Bush. Also remember, everything can't be blamed on Bush, everything is put to vote in congress. Any president that was in office after 911 would have probably gotten a bad rap. That was a disaster like no other, just my opinion.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

[QUOTE=baby1;859137]McCain is NOT another 4 years of Bush. If it wasn't McCain who was the republican nominee, they would be saying whoever it was would be another 4 years of Bush. QUOTE]

this is absolutely not true...when a man who voted and supported bush in 90% of his endeavors..its safe to say that hes another bush...mccain is a warmongerer just the same as bush...

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

It is interesting how different areas are reacting to this election. All I've been hearing about from people around here is how pissed off they are at Bush and that McCain will be just more of the Bush adm. Now these are mostly upper and middle class folks.

Then there have been a some women IMO who were only voting for Hillary because she was a women. I didn't understand this thinking at all. We have our share of... for lack of other term... "rednecks" around here that will not vote for a black man.

Klash is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 184
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

[QUOTE=straydoglogic;859140]
      Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
      McCain is NOT another 4 years of Bush. If it wasn't McCain who was the republican nominee, they would be saying whoever it was would be another 4 years of Bush. QUOTE]

this is absolutely not true...when a man who voted and supported bush in 90% of his endeavors..its safe to say that hes another bush...mccain is a warmongerer just the same as bush...
      I heard the other day on the radio that if you take away the votes that were unanimous in the senate. McCain only voted with Bush 45% of the time.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

People hate "W"? j/k
      I think your absolutely right.

dixiechick
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
      McCain is NOT another 4 years of Bush. If it wasn't McCain who was the republican nominee, they would be saying whoever it was would be another 4 years of Bush. Also remember, everything can't be blamed on Bush, everything is put to vote in congress. Any president that was in office after 911 would have probably gotten a bad rap. That was a disaster like no other, just my opinion.
      I totally agree with you. It wouldn't matter who the republicans put in office. People just don't seem to understand that congress in the end runs things.

Personally I think the way that Bush handled 911 the best he could. He and his administration royally screwed up in NO when Katrina hit. He needed to something about 911... if he didn't go to war people would have been screaming. In fact if you look back people were already getting mad because he didn't strike back right away. He waited several months before he made a move. Was Iraq the right place to be? I don't know... it is a mess now. Why are we still over there? How much money are we going to spend over there? Then there are the oil prices. It doesn't look like he's trying to do anything about that. I'm not sure there is anything he can do except maybe lower our gas tax. Hell, we taxed enough. Can't they give us a break on this?

You can't blame Bush on the housing crisis. This is both consumers, lending and housing fault. Real estate agents showed people big beautiful houses that were priced higher than they can afford. People bought into it and bought houses over their price ranges. Banks loan money to these people. Banks handed out loans with variable rates. Then banks turned around and offered home equity loans... second mortgage on homes. People bought into the equity lines taking out any equity they had in their houses. Then you have credit card companies offer cards to everyone. It amazes me how many credit aps I get daily in the mail. It really pisses me off. I don't even ask or want these credit cards. Even Federal Express, UPS and Carnival Cruise has their own credit cards... how many credit cards does one person need? This was the snow ball effect... how long did people think they could borrowing money before all this money had to be paid back.

OK... sorry about the rant. I just got on a roll.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

It is interesting how different areas are reacting to this election. All I've been hearing about from people around here is how pissed off they are at Bush and that McCain will be just more of the Bush adm. Now these are mostly upper and middle class folks.

Then there have been a some women IMO who were only voting for Hillary because she was a women. I didn't understand this thinking at all. We have our share of... for lack of other term... "rednecks" around here that will not vote for a black man.

No kidding. I asked a guy at the gym the other day if he had seen our next vice president, because she's good looking? He said yeah that really back fired on them, huh?

Dude must have been watching a different convention.

angryoldman is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I seen 1 black person clapping at McCain's speach last night. So that was a positive sign!
      “I don't look ahead... I keep focused on my next opponent. I am looking forward to my next opponent, I don't think past that point.”
      --Manny Pacquiao

Big Mike's speach to Congress telling them to phuque off on the steroid ban:

https://www.moviewavs.com/0049230534/...y/statemnt.mp3

Fitnessgeared's resident Smart ass

Stout1 is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 62
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by angryoldman View Post
      I seen 1 black person clapping at McCain's speach last night. So that was a positive sign!
      Condoleeeeezzzzzzaaaaa doesn't count
      Thomas Jefferson - "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by deepsouth View Post
      Look I live in a Majority white area (go figure) and I work somewhere that there area plenty of good ole boys and lets just say that I have first hand seen that there are a ton of folks that are voting on color and not substance and I mean alot more than there were woman just voting because of their being a woman in the race. Its very scary in these time my friends. I full understand that the world is changing and that there will be a Black President as well as a woman President at some point and I'm just fine with that, but I can assure you- this aint the guy- NO WAY/NO HOW!
      i work in a MAJORITY black enviorment...(detroit)...i talk to black dudes of all ages, all back grounds, all day...ya know whats funny? it looks like it's 50/50! lol the older ones lean towards mccain (established guys about 35 and up) and the younger kids (who probobly wont vote anyways) lean towards obama...it's actually funny to hear these older black dude jamming obama with racial comments!!! they all say they would vote straight dem if it was anybody but him....EVEN MS CLINTON!!!!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

deepsouth
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE

• THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      • THE COLOR OF SOMEONE
      Older blacks have completly different values than the younger crowd. The young thinks the Govt. and old man whitey owe them something- fact being- life is what YOU make of it. This is why I'm sooo much against Democrats because all they want to do is give someone something for nothing and that is NOT the message that we need to send to our young crowd