• Join Us!
  • WE NEED TO NUKE IRAQ !!! ****ING BASTARDS
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WE NEED TO NUKE IRAQ !!! ****ING BASTARDS

Deno
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default WE NEED TO NUKE IRAQ !!! ****ING BASTARDS

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Iraqi Dad Proud He Killed Daughter ‘For Honor’

From the UK’s Telegraph:

Rand Abdel-Qader
      Iraqi father proud of daughter’s ‘honour killing’

By Laura Clout
      11/05/2008

An Iraqi father who murdered his 17-year-old daughter after she fell in love with a British soldier said death was “the least she deserved”.

Abdel-Qader Ali claimed the ‘honour killing’ was supported by local police, and said his only regret was that he had not killed his daughter at birth.

Rand Abdel-Qader, who was studying English at Basra University, was stamped on, suffocated and stabbed by her father, with help from her two older brothers.

It was deemed she had brought shame on her family by falling love with the soldier, known only as Paul, as she chatted to him a few times while working as a volunteer with refugees. She died on March 16, after her father discovered the pair had been seen talking in public.

Abdel-Qader, 46, a government employee, was released from police custody after just two hours, and claims officers congratulated him on what he had done. “They are men and know what honour is,” he said.

Speaking at his home in Basra’s Al-Fursi district, he told a Sunday newspaper: “Death was the least she deserved, I don’t regret it. I had the support of all my friends who are fathers, like me, and know what she did was unacceptable to any Muslim that honours his religion.”

Abdel-Qader, who remains a free man, threw Rand’s body into a makeshift grave as her uncles spat on it in disgust.

He went on: “I don’t have a daughter now, and I prefer to say that I never had one. That girl humiliated me in front of my family and friends. Speaking with a foreign soldier, she lost what is the most precious thing for any woman.

“People from western countries might be shocked, but our girls are not like their daughters that can sleep with any man they want and sometimes even get pregnant without marrying. Our girls should respect their religion, their family and their bodies.

“I have only two boys from now on. That girl was a mistake in my life. I know God is blessing me for what I did.”

Abdel-Qader, a Shia, said he was proud of the actions of his sons, Hassan, 23, and Haydar, 21, who joined in the attack after they were begged by their mother to help Rand.

He added: “My sons are by my side, and they were men enough to help me finish the life of someone who just brought shame to ours.”

Rand’s mother Leila divorced her husband after the killing and has been forced into hiding for fear of retribution from his family.

She said: “They cannot accept me leaving him. When I first left I went to a cousin’s home, but every day they were delivering notes to my door saying I was a prostitute and deserved the same death as Rand.

“She was killed by animals. Every night when go to bed I remember the face of Rand calling for help while her father and brothers ended her life.”

The 41-year-old, who nicknamed her daughter Rose because of her beauty as a baby, said she was trying to raise enough money to escape abroad. She added: “Now, my lovely Rose is in her grave. But, God will make her father pay, either in this world … or in the world after.”

What a beautiful article for Mother’s Day.

Though of course it is just another day’s story in too many parts of our world.

https://sweetness-light.com/archive/i...hter-for-honor

I am starting to strongly support Bush more and more..

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default Re: WE NEED TO NUKE IRAQ !!! ****ING BASTARDS

fuked up bullshyt. Wouldn't you enjoy the hell out of some one on one time with any of them mothafukers. I learned about these 'honor killings' after that dikface taxi-cab driver killed both his daughters in his taxi-cab in Texas last year. And yeah, there actually is a part of me that almost agrees that a nuke wouldn't be such a bad idea. It straightened a country up in the past for fuking around...but it is a terrible thing to the innocent such as the mother in this article.
      1 up

Go Gators

straydoglogic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 382
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

its a religious rite for them...i certainly dont condone it..its dispicable..but all of those crazy religions do some stupid shyte..im glad im logical enough to be an atheist...lol

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

WELL I AGREE IT SHOULD BE DONE BUT TO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE WOULD DIE. IF THERS A WAY TO DO IT WITHOUT ALOT OF INNOCENCE GETTING KILLED DO IT
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

just goes to show that we are dealing with a mentallity that is totally foreign to our way of thinhking...we will never change these people...we kiss ass to some of these arab countries that murder and enslave women...like saudi arabia, jordan, dubai, egypt, etc...

horsepwr is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      is just chillin

I am:
      Happy

Level

and they believe in these honor killings for religon and, just because they feel disrespected mainly, but then allot of those motherfukers take extravagant vacations where they engage in plenty of acticities that are absolutely against their 'religious morals', so wtf. They're just as fuked up as it gets. Them and Africa. But, like I've said plenty of times before, someone does need to step in and help such as we are over in the middle-east right now. And we're actually getting thru to them now and have been for over a year now. Things are changing over there. But it will take years of occupation, not actual war, but occuptation, just as McCain mentioned, to really set the tone for a greater morality. It can happen.
      1 up

Go Gators

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

yaaaaayyy..lets have the US lose its sons and daughters to intervene where its not our business!!! and while we're at it blow up the whole world because we dont agree with what some people do...its thinking like this that running our country into the ground...and everybody just stands up and cheers it on cuz we're better than everybody else!! the once great republic of the united states is imploding..and our forefathers arent rolling in their graves..they're doing somersaults!!! what a disgrace we've become imposing our will on the world..

ter·ror·ism Audio Help /ˈtɛrəˌrɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
      –noun 1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
      2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
      3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

sound familiar...george dubya?

Deno
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by straydoglogic View Post
      yaaaaayyy..lets have the US lose its sons and daughters to intervene where its not our business!!! and while we're at it blow up the whole world because we dont agree with what some people do...its thinking like this that running our country into the ground...and everybody just stands up and cheers it on cuz we're better than everybody else!! the once great republic of the united states is imploding..and our forefathers arent rolling in their graves..they're doing somersaults!!! what a disgrace we've become imposing our will on the world..

ter·ror·ism Audio Help /ˈtɛrəˌrɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
      –noun 1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
      2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
      3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

sound familiar...george dubya?
      Bro, don't you see what they are doing is just FOOKING WRONG MAN.. I really don't give a shyt who the fook they are.. what they are doing is cruel and humane and we had the only BALLS to go and do something about it. All this time I was against the war in Iraq and still am but seeing shyt like this, seeing these pooossies abuse and kill their children because of religious points of view is just plain SICK. These motherfookers need to be all dead. Leave the women and children alone but just eliminate the entire male population. I mean killing your own daughter ?? wishing he would of killed her at birth. What kind of father is that. Is Koran running his life. I did even read a Koran translated in English. What the book says is something completely different to what these SO CALLED MUSLIMS are doing over there.

Don't you know that it is illegal for WOMEN to go to soccer games, or any sport event. Don't you know most women there are abused even killed BEHEADED because they don't wear their muslim attire ... I mean WTF...

That's why it would be for their own good to put these scumbags out this society.

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

These are fundamentalist groups that take everything to the extreme. We have fundamentalist Christians like Koresh, Jones, etc.... I really don't think that the majority of Muslims believe in or condone this type of shyt. Unfortunely, the extremeists seem to be running the show in that part of the world. It's never gonna end. Once we pull our troops, you're gonna see Iran more or less runnin Iraq, and it's gonna be the same mess all over again.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

thats the point..i know muslims dont agree with shyte like that..its the extremists...and deno you say that they "abuse and kill their children because of religious points of view is just plain SICK." well youre right it is..but did you hear recently of the little girl that died because her christian parents refused medical treatment because god would heal her? im just saying that all religions are fukked in some way and we cant commit genocide because we disagree with what a few do...shyte if i had my way my fellow atheists would have our own country so we didnt have to deal with all the loonies out there....

Deno
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

thats the point..i know muslims dont agree with shyte like that..its the extremists...and deno you say that they "abuse and kill their children because of religious points of view is just plain SICK." well youre right it is..but did you hear recently of the little girl that died because her christian parents refused medical treatment because god would heal her? im just saying that all religions are fukked in some way and we cant commit genocide because we disagree with what a few do...shyte if i had my way my fellow atheists would have our own country so we didnt have to deal with all the loonies out there....
      these christians and catholics are MINORITY however go to any Muslim middle eastern country and see what goes on ANY. I've been to Turkey same shyt. My friends have been in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia etc...they tell me same shyt.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

well considering ive been to kuwait AND iraq TWICE i can tell you from first hand experience...not what ive been told by people whove been there...i played with the kids and their parents..took many pictures with alot of them..and i can say without a shadow of a doubt that these people love their children..

Deno
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

well considering ive been to kuwait AND iraq TWICE i can tell you from first hand experience...not what ive been told by people whove been there...i played with the kids and their parents..took many pictures with alot of them..and i can say without a shadow of a doubt that these people love their children..

right, so they might love them but i know FOR A FACT that if a wife cheated on a husband she would be killed.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

if my wife cheated on me id kill the biotch too...lol

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

[QUOTE=straydoglogic;844421]yaaaaayyy..lets have the US lose its sons and daughters to intervene where its not our business!!! and while we're at it blow up the whole world because we dont agree with what some people do...its thinking like this that running our country into the ground...and everybody just stands up and cheers it on cuz we're better than everybody else!! the once great republic of the united states is imploding..and our forefathers arent rolling in their graves..they're doing somersaults!!! what a disgrace we've become imposing our will on the world..

AGAIN I'LL SAY IT OUR SONS AND DAUGHTER FOUGHT PROUDLY AND

OUR HONORED. THEY SIGNED UP THEY WENT TO WAR. THEY LOST THERE LIVES.OUR FORFATHER ARE PROUD OF OUR SOLDIERS FOR WHAT THERE DOING .YOU TALK ABOUT DISGRACE AND RUNNING THIS PLACE INTO THE GROUND. YOU MUST FORGET THAT THE USA IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD AND WE HAVE FREEDOM.
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/