• Join Us!
  • Bush controlling media again?!!!!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush controlling media again?!!!!

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Bush controlling media again?!!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16886008/?GT1=8921

That's just another fine example of how Bush and his administration control the media. I wonder what other things he's covered up??? ===cough===9/11===cough===

T-Man007 is offline Elite Senior Resident
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Bush controlling media again?!!!!

Boy, you are going to die of a stroke at the age of 35.
      Last edited by T-Man007; 01-30-2007 at 07:18 PM.
      I used to have superhuman powers....until my therapist took them away.

daved150 is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man007 View Post
      Boy, you are going to die of a stroke at the age of 35.
      lol!! no question!! i'm just hoping you stick around dj. i really want to here what you have to say about the next admin.!!
      HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF, GET'S RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN!!

https://www.infinitymuscle.com/forum.php

"Actually for once your actually starting sound quite logical!"-djdiggler 07/10/2007

I LOVE BOOBOOKITTY...

DJDIGGLER
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah I know. I just need to become a gnome and live in a tree or something without tv, and newspapers!

littlebritain is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 196
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I think the existence of the article kind of illustrates that bush does not control the media, I think it is more helpful in terms of understanding to view the media/government/business as a argumentative family , they have their disputes and shout **** at each other but ultimately they have the families interest at heart.

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

With all of the negative news about Bush from various resources, I doubt he has much control over the media at all. Even Fox News was reporting about his Global Warming stance and they are deffinately one of the most conservative news outlets.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by littlebritain View Post
      I think the existence of the article kind of illustrates that bush does not control the media,
      Exactly!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
      With all of the negative news about Bush from various resources, I doubt he has much control over the media at all. Even Fox News was reporting about his Global Warming stance and they are deffinately one of the most conservative news outlets.
      Exactly!

Bush has never had any control over the media, that's why they are always slamming him. If he truly had control over the media, we wouldn't know anything bad at all.

SMILEY FACE is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJDIGGLER View Post
      https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16886008/?GT1=8921

That's just another fine example of how Bush and his administration control the media. I wonder what other things he's covered up??? ===cough===9/11===cough===
      bush bush bush, i hate him..and not going into this debate..
      he ignored 9/11, new orlean, ect.......
      he does cover up a lot of stuff at the american people(not saying the truth), which i feel bad for em, coz they believe what they see and hear ONLY....
      and i know its out of the subject, but he needs to leave iran alone, and i hope he does NOT fuel the fire with more fuel..
      he is doing the biggest mistake ever in his entire life by sending more troops to iraq or and to fight iran, and he is so stupid not knowing that iran is way smarter than bush.....
      look what surrounds iraq??? iran and syria..<---------hint..
      iraq falls in between iran and syria(surrounded by both sides)...which means they could have the biggest massacre to the us troops if something has to happend.......

kite is offline Elite Senior Resident
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE1979 View Post
      bush bush bush, i hate him..and not going into this debate..
      he ignored 9/11, new orlean, ect.......
      he does cover up a lot of stuff at the american people(not saying the truth), which i feel bad for em, coz they believe what they see and hear ONLY....
      and i know its out of the subject, but he needs to leave iran alone, and i hope he does NOT fuel the fire with more fuel..
      he is doing the biggest mistake ever in his entire life by sending more troops to iraq or and to fight iran, and he is so stupid not knowing that iran is way smarter than bush.....
      iraq falls in between iran and syria(surrounded by both sides)...which means they could have the biggest massacre to the us troops if something has to happend.......
      Actually I agree with ya Mikey. Tryin to mix it up with Iran, especially considering what's goin on in Iraq would be the mother of all fukk-ups. BTW, I saw all that stuff on the news the other day goin on in Lebanon, you still got family over there?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

LOL, you highly underestimate our military bro. We have weapons that we aren't even using. If Iran and Syria were to launch and full blown attack, we would come in with more air support than you could imagine. Oh, and don't forget, Isreal, they would be there in no time with the best Air Force in the world. You have no idea what I kind of damage we could do the the entire Middle East bro. Our troops in Iraq are trying not to do what they did in Nam. But, rest assure my friend, all the militaries in the Middle East could not stand up to a full blown American attack. We would have so many battle ships and aircraft carriers in the sea that we could easily destroy the entire Middle East. Trust me bro, you have no idea about the weapons our country has. And, even if you watch that show Future Weapons, don't kid yourself into thinking we would give up all our secrets to a show. LOL We have unmanned planes that can carry bombs, we have rockets that can fly thousands of miles, oh yeah, I almost forgot, we have bigger bombs than anyone in the Middle East. Yeah, I'm sure in a snatch and grab, the people in the Middle East are scarier, but let's face the facts, no one in the Middle East has ever really had anywhere near the war expereince of this country. And don't say 'they have wars all the time', they have revolts, they have civil wars, they fight amongst themselves, but they've never been in the kinds of wars this country has. Not even close. And they certainly don't have anywhere near the technology we do. Like I said, you highly underestimate the true power of our military. What you see in the Middle East is just a very small taste of what we have available. Sure, we don't have a lot of troops, but who needs tons of troops when we can bomb your ass from warships and send literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of bombers and jets in. We could literally wipe the Middle East off the planet and never even put one soldier on the ground if we wanted to. That's the difference bro.

Oh, and don't forget, if Syria or Iran were to attack the US first, make no mistake, Britain and Austrailia would be there too in a heart beat. So, let's see, the US, Britian, Austrailia and Isreal, versus Iran and Syria, no contest, none at all. But then again, I think they are smart enough to know this, which is why they don't attack. Trust me bro, they saw what happened to Japan whe they attacked us during WWII, if they are as smart as you think they are, they won't make the same mistake. And we have MUCH better bombs than we did then. LOL
      Last edited by T-Man007; 01-31-2007 at 11:24 AM.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
      Actually I agree with ya Mikey. Tryin to mix it up with Iran, especially considering what's goin on in Iraq would be the mother of all fukk-ups. BTW, I saw all that stuff on the news the other day goin on in Lebanon, you still got family over there?
      yes i do , but they are in the north side toward the mountain...see lebanon is divided in 2..muslims and christian, my family in the north side where most of the christians are..but thanks for asking..

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

yes i do , but they are in the north side toward the mountain...see lebanon is divided in 2..muslims and christian, my family in the north side where most of the christians are..but thanks for asking..
      I thought Christianity was outlawed over there?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

LOL, you highly underestimate our military bro. We have weapons that we aren't even using. If Iran and Syria were to launch and full blown attack, we would come in with more air support than you could imagine. Oh, and don't forget, Isreal, they would be there in no time with the best Air Force in the world. You have no idea what I kind of damage we could do the the entire Middle East bro. Our troops in Iraq are trying not to do what they did in Nam. But, rest assure my friend, all the militaries in the Middle East could not stand up to a full blown American attack. We would have so many battle ships and aircraft carriers in the sea that we could easily destroy the entire Middle East. Trust me bro, you have no idea about the weapons our country has. And, even if you watch that show Future Weapons, don't kid yourself into thinking we would give up all our secrets to a show. LOL We have unmanned planes that can carry bombs, we have rockets that can fly thousands of miles, oh yeah, I almost forgot, we have bigger bombs than anyone in the Middle East. Yeah, I'm sure in a snatch and grab, the people in the Middle East are scarier, but let's face the facts, no one in the Middle East has ever really had anywhere near the war expereince of this country. And don't say 'they have wars all the time', they have revolts, they have civil wars, they fight amongst themselves, but they've never been in the kinds of wars this country has. Not even close. And they certainly don't have anywhere near the technology we do. Like I said, you highly underestimate the true power of our military. What you see in the Middle East is just a very small taste of what we have available. Sure, we don't have a lot of troops, but who needs tons of troops when we can bomb your ass from warships and send literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of bombers and jets in. We could literally wipe the Middle East off the planet and never even put one soldier on the ground if we wanted to. That's the difference bro.

Oh, and don't forget, if Syria or Iran were to attack the US first, make no mistake, Britain and Austrailia would be there too in a heart beat. So, let's see, the US, Britian, Austrailia and Isreal, versus Iran and Syria, no contest, none at all. But then again, I think they are smart enough to know this, which is why they don't attack. Trust me bro, they saw what happened to Japan whe they attacked us during WWII, if they are as smart as you think they are, they won't make the same mistake. And we have MUCH better bombs than we did then. LOL
      i love it and i was waiting for u bro, i knew u were gonna jump in....
      but what i'am saying that if anything has to happen to the troops in iraq, it will be too late to get help(BOTH SIDE IRAN AND SYRIA WILL BE SENDING MISSILES TO IRAQ)..
      remember that iran wants to wipe isreal off da map completely (MOST LIKELY HE WAS REFERRING TO NUCLEAR BOMBS)and even the president of iran said: he has missles(nuclear) that will reach the US ..i know Australia, uk, israel are next to US and they Do form a massive team, but what i was trying to tell u that bush WAS ASKING FOR ANOTHER 21500 TROOPS TO BE SEND TO IRAQ and to stay there(FOR WHAT?)(I'AM NOT saying that USA is weak and has nothing) and was asking 2.1 billion in aid....i mean wtf, he has not helped his own country yet(new orlean after hurricane katrina), and THE ONLY REASON WANTS TO HELP IRAQ IS FOR OIL....... i mean he got saddam, got him hunged, game is over, pull ur troops back.....

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I thought Christianity was outlawed over there?
      depends on which side u are talking about? most of lebanese are christians and now iran and syria wants to make lebanon a muslim country and its not gonna happen...christian lebanese are willin to bomb themselves(and take their enemies wt em) and not to wear the turban means the scarf around their faces....